PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the funniest things about this is that the witch will still have contracts to fulfil and can’t stay silent forever. Can’t wait until she’s sat on the bed horrifically vomiting over the spiky mat as she tries to sell it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The only thing we truly know as fact is that Vanessa has resigned as director. That is a pretty massive indicator of something being up on its own!

Reactions: 24
It would make sense that V reads here, she obviously resigned from the CIC for a reason, likely because she didn’t want to be associated with R and her dodgy dealings, and most people on here made it clear they’d be keeping a close eye on the CIC, so she’s likely read that AND heard how they were planning to run it and thought NOPE I’m out 🏃‍♀️ and good on her as well. Especially if what Charity said is true.

I mean would you want Emily swearing and cursing and R saying “that’s tit babe” if you were vulnerable and needed help? Then receiving a cheap fridge and a lamp whilst they’re on massive salaries?

Reactions: 15
I literally have no idea what to believe anymore but this is an amazing weekend 😂 Even by PTWM standards this is crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Other people - Yeah I’ve got a few skeletons in my closet. Everyone does if they’ve lived a life

Rachaele’s closet -

38F4A1E8-8503-4E91-802C-4DC60304FF52.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
This is literally the best thing since Kate Hayes and the Ring doorbell 🤣 I knew this CIC would be the downfall of her one way or another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
😂😂I need to do a quick food shop, I shall be sprinting round Aldi like Hussain Bolt.

At this point I don't even care if none of what's posted is true (still hoping it is and R is finally going to be kicked off that pedestal she's put herself on)
Forget the food shop get a takeaway delivery😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loving this thread. Even if none of it is true (apart from V resigning), it’s brightened up my day 🤣

Yes I'm expecting to be blocked at any minute so hope someone else is following too.
Do you know her personally?

Reactions: 9
I don’t see this being a tattle troll trap by Rachel she isn’t smart enough for that

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.