PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New account here, don’t be scared...Did you see Ava’s story?.. “XOXO” that’s not a coincidence, charity signed hers off the same. I can confirm her account has been blocked. Also did you know the eldest step daughter who fell out with R awhile back use to call her Charity dingle as a child.

XOXO Lady Whistledown...
All true!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it’s safe to say that something has definitely went down

Rachet will be sitting at her shelf horrifically vomiting out the velux

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just hope she's finally going to get what she deserves but that the children aren't hurt in the fallout. Hope she's saved some of that money and not spent it all on tit clothes.

Reactions: 14
Hey Rachel - you know the PayPal donations that you took from your followers since 2016 and the endless Go-Fund Me accounts that were set up for (imaginary) ‘warriors’ - fancy providing a breakdown of the accounts to show what the donations were actually spent on? It hasn’t been forgotten about ....

Also the thousands of £££ that was collected for a house deposit for you via Go Fund Me by huns (mainly the one that used a fake FB profile).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seems to me there is more than enough people that know enough to bring Rachaeaeaeaele's world crashing down. Hopefully this is when they start speaking out, everyone has a breaking point.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey Rachel - you know the PayPal donations that you took from your followers since 2016 and the endless Go-Fund Me accounts that were set up for (imaginary) ‘warriors’ - fancy providing a breakdown of the accounts to show what the donations were actually spent on? It hasn’t been forgotten about ....

Also the thousands of £££ that was collected for a house deposit for you via Go Fund Me by huns (mainly the one that used a fake FB profile).
That’s still the big issue most of us are here for and that’s why the CIC doesn’t sit well. That and the fact that I don’t believe Rachel is safe to “help” vulnerable people. She should stick to selling sofas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow. Lockdown has me so bored that I am not hating how wild this thread has gone.
My bets on the oldest hardly mentioned step sister.

Reactions: 17
I don't care whats real or made up at this point. Something is going down, I know that. And I'm here for this entertainment 🤣
My schedule is now cleared for the day 🙌
😂😂I need to do a quick food shop, I shall be sprinting round Aldi like Hussain Bolt.

At this point I don't even care if none of what's posted is true (still hoping it is and R is finally going to be kicked off that pedestal she's put herself on)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m going to need to see some real people with actual details before I believe a thing. Anyone can say anything under a anonymous name and Rachael can chew it up and turn it around. If vulnerable people would be at risk financially or otherwise from her being active with them, people need to speak up in their own name 🤷‍♀️.

As for the gossip side, I’m of the mind that it doesn’t matter who she shagged and when unless she lied to her followers about it.

Reactions: 15
I’m a bit of a doubting Thomas so don’t know what to think 🤔 it’s very entertaining though 😆

Reactions: 6
Right I’ve promised my kids the park. Screenshot ANYTHING I need to see for when I get back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From Vanessa's stories
is this her real account? The song choices refer to ‘Lucy in The Sky...’ and ‘Charity’. Both posters on here and the ‘new member’ up thread stated to look at the song choices. It all seems a bit erm ... another batshit tattler

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.