PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @Lucyinthesky88 edited to fit - full version was
More bubbles than Aero,
She finds writing tricky,
If you wanna know more just check out the Wiki

Quick recap of last thread:
More #ads
Emily is still bubbling (illegally)
Rach and Emily swapped houses so that Rach had peace and quiet to check Tattle write, she has apparently finished (but we heard that before, when she was still pregnant with Wilbert)
Rachaele apparently had a meltdown while hoovering the carpet in the new hobbit hole attic bedroom, it seems having to actually be around her children and stepchildren full time is taking a toll on poor Rachaele.
The bed base is in the bedroom - sadly no videos of it going up the stepladder and through the cat flap door.
Emily has a brand new, #gifted second sofa
No favourite child this week as Emily has taken the crown.
Lots of snorting as per usual.
Lots of congratulating each other via story post between Rachaele, Emily and Jordan.

Anyone new to the threads, check out the Wiki (pink button at the top).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread title from @Lucyinthesky88 edited to fit - full version was
More bubbles than Aero,
She finds writing tricky,
If you wanna know more just check out the Wiki

Quick recap of last thread:
More #ads
Emily is still bubbling (illegally)
Rach and Emily swapped houses so that Rach had peace and quiet to check Tattle write, she has apparently finished (but we heard that before, when she was still pregnant with Wilbert)
Rachaele apparently had a meltdown while hoovering the carpet in the new hobbit hole attic bedroom, it seems having to actually be around her children and stepchildren full time is taking a toll on poor Rachaele.
The bed base is in the bedroom - sadly no videos of it going up the stepladder and through the cat flap door.
Emily has a brand new, #gifted second sofa
No favourite child this week as Emily has taken the crown.
Lots of snorting as per usual.
Lots of congratulating each other via story post between Rachaele, Emily and Jordan.

Anyone new to the threads, check out the Wiki (pink button at the top).
Thanks babe, that’s so lush 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet the training was with either Jordan or Vanessa/jo aka - her mates. Probably plotting how to make the most money for themselves. Also does anyone else feel R is a proper groomer?! If she was a man and the way she is with Emily people would call it out.

Reactions: 13
I’m calling it now.. in a year or two it will come out that Emily had a fling with Josh! And Racheaeaeal will forgive him because she can’t function without bird boy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I bet the training was with either Jordan or Vanessa/jo aka - her mates. Probably plotting how to make the most money for themselves. Also does anyone else feel R is a proper groomer?! If she was a man and the way she is with Emily people would call it out.
I think careinthecommunity was at the coffeeshop posting videos of latte art so was probably Vanessa and/or Jo.

Reactions: 2
Josh can’t even fit in those stairs width ways he has to be sideyways 😂😂😂😂😂 HOWLIN

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m calling it now.. in a year or two it will come out that Emily had a fling with Josh! And Racheaeaeal will forgive him because she can’t function without bird boy
And Emily will be turfed out of her new 'forever' home and lose her job as Ratchet's dogsbody.

Reactions: 10
Or worse.... threesome....vom vom vom.

Nothing against threesome s if thats your bag just the three of them...ewwwww

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely been reading here, didn’t someone say about one of them falling down needing a wee in the night??
I think it’s a good job for the space they have, and my 11 & 10 year old boys would duke it out for who gets that room, but it’s definitely not an adults bedroom.

Reactions: 15
Notice how she never showed the hobbit door, weve seen it from inside the room and it looks bad enough but imagine how ridiculous she would look filming herself crawling through the door

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.