PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Vanessa only wants to communicate through instagram signs and songs...:unsure:

Vanessa, is Rachaeaeaeaeaeaele as horrendous as we all believe she is?

Answer yes she's as bad as you all think she is with 'Teeth' by 5 seconds of summer.

Answer yes, but she's much worse than any of you know with 'Your time is gonna come' by Led Zeppelin.

This is going to be a long few days if we have to communicate in songs 😬

😐
I feel like we’re all in some sort of seance 🔮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg this is the best thing ever!!! Fastest this thread has ever gone 🤣🤣 i predict 2 more threads by the end of the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
.... hope it isn’t some elaborate troll trap. I imagine it’s driving PTWM & Emily to distraction trying to figure out who MaggieMoo is as she said she knows Emily through a friend. Emily seems the type to not let that one go
Even if she knew my name, she would'nt know who I am as I've never had any contact with her myself. Just spent hours listening to my poor friend venting about her.

Reactions: 19
I don't believe it's a troll trap. Maybe it's actually finally happening and people have had enough of her tit! Nobody can be a bleep for that long and get away with it. This what I'm hoping anyway 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think it is a troll trap she has finally pissed someone off and they want to speak out.
I just don’t get that if she is hated so much there
1. Why didn’t they move
2. Why nobody has spoken up about it, it seems like they are scared of her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.