PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this her real account? The song choices refer to ‘Lucy in The Sky...’ and ‘Charity’. Both posters on here and the ‘new member’ up thread stated to look at the song choices. It all seems a bit erm ... another batshit tattler
I think it is her genuine account as I followed it months ago and it’s the account Rachel has tagged often, hence how I found it. Incidentally, my Instagram name is not the same as my tattle name but it makes me think Vanessa is at least reading here if not contributing 🤔

Reactions: 22
is this her real account? The song choices refer to ‘Lucy in The Sky...’ and ‘Charity’. Both posters on here and the ‘new member’ up thread stated to look at the song choices. It all seems a bit erm ... another batshit tattler
It does appear to be her real account as lots of posts of her family. She randomly accepted my add so you could try to. Someone else mentioned the start of her account name here yesterday which is how I found it.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what to believe. However I am enjoying reading the tea :ROFLMAO: if none of it is true, I hope it would make ratchet learn that this is what happens when you put every detail of your life out there, people will make stuff up and can convince others it’s true when theres enough information in the public domain that you’ve put out there to make it believable.

Reactions: 19
It does appear to be her real account as lots of posts of her family. She randomly accepted my add so you could try to. Someone else mentioned the start of her account name here yesterday which is how I found it.
It is definitely the same account Rachel has tagged at least the last year or so and was following until recently.

Maybe this is some elaborate troll from Rachel to see how gullible we are 🤷🏼‍♀️ tbf though Rach, if you are behind this, many of us were gullible enough to believe you helped victims of domestic abuse at one time so...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really want to know what triggered the resignation and all of ‘this’. It seems as if V has tolerated an awful lot for a very long time - why now??

Reactions: 13
I really want to know what triggered the resignation and all of ‘this’. It seems as if V has tolerated an awful lot for a very long time - why now??
It does look as though they were genuinely friends for a long time so it must be quite big.

Reactions: 10
And, V, if you are reading here please send us a sign! I can’t think of any songs about sausages so I will accept Poker Face by Lady Gaga 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Vanessa's deleted the 'karma' story. This is all too weird. Do you think we are being trolled and they haven't fallen out at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Now I’m not wishing the kids being thrown into another broken home situation. No way. They’re kids and deserve a happy home life. However. If whatever has happened could wake Joyce the duck up then I would be DELIGHTED.

Even the hunniest of huns are bound to think wtf if she comes on and starts saying about how toxic the step daughters and their mum is now. I mean I’ve cut off a few people who turned out to be rotten to the core (so called friends not family) but not parents/siblings/random family members/ex partners/ partners ex partners/friends/step children... can she not see that she is the problem in all this?

Reactions: 10
Now I’m not wishing the kids being thrown into another broken home situation. No way. They’re kids and deserve a happy home life. However. If whatever has happened could wake Joyce the duck up then I would be DELIGHTED.
And then Emily can move in and be 'PTWM' mark 2

• Haha
Vanessa's deleted the 'karma' story. This is all too weird. Do you think we are being trolled and they haven't fallen out at all?
I think they probably have fallen out. I mean the unfollowing / the deleting of photos. That’s not something I think R would engage in for a troll prank. Or actually more likely the other party wouldn’t engage in it because they’re just normal people.

That’s what I’m wondering now :/

I think they probably have fallen out. I mean the unfollowing / the deleting of photos. That’s not something I think R would engage in for a troll prank. Or actually more likely the other party wouldn’t engage in it because they’re just normal people.
True

Reactions: 2
Prob best not to view any of Vanessa or her daughters stories from a real account. Or request to follow. It could all be a big set up. This lot are mad enough 🙄😂

Nah, I don’t feel sorry for Josh at all. He’s just as bad and is just as involved in all the lies,deception and scamming as she is. Just so he can look a prat in designer leggings and sleep in a rabbit hutch. He’s sold his soul to the devil.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't see the sisters going along with something like this though.. Just seems weird. Also weird she hasn't shared the pregnancy news. She'd love the positive attention and likes for any type of post and something like that would gain a lot of likes. Something has kicked off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.