PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is literally the best thing since Kate Hayes and the Ring doorbell 🤣 I knew this CIC would be the downfall of her one way or another.
Stop it 😂😂😂.
I think Kate’s okay but that was funny.
Even she must laugh.
Rachaels 100% worse than Kate imo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is literally the best thing since Kate Hayes and the Ring doorbell 🤣 I knew this CIC would be the downfall of her one way or another.
Was literally about to say this is as good as ring doorbell I’ve not even had chance to keep up with that thread this morn. My heads fallen off with all this never pressed like so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Hell has no fury like a woman scorned’
We just need to know what woman is it right now? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't see the sisters going along with something like this though.. Just seems weird. Also weird she hasn't shared the pregnancy news. She'd love the positive attention and likes for any type of post and something like that would gain a lot of likes. Something has kicked off.
I agree. She would be saying how she helped her fall pregnant and elaborating the story as her being the saviour.

Stop it 😂😂😂.
I think Kate’s okay but that was funny.
Even she must laugh.
Rachaels 100% worse than Kate imo
Oh for sure, at least Kate hasn't extorted thousands of pounds from her followers to spend on tit cardigans and a loft conversion!

Reactions: 10
It does seem to be the ‘real’ Vanessa’s account if it’s the same one that PTWM used to tag her in over the years. Whatever has happened, I hope V is OK.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that the majority of the PayPal money has ended up in Rachel’s pocket and V knows it. The CIC would’ve just been a more legitimate front to pocket more money from followers. Well done for walking away V.

Rachel - stick to flogging sofas and spikey mats, and drop the charity ruse. Using DA as a way to scam money from people is disgusting - and so is posting about parental alienation etc when you are one of the worst offenders. Hiding in plain sight so you think people won’t suss what you’re really like but more and more are seeing through it. That woman seems to have caused so much damage to some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Been away for one evening and OMG 😱 this thread is the gift that just keeps on giving ... Hi Vanessa... welcome to the mad house 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was literally about to say this is as good as ring doorbell I’ve not even had chance to keep up with that thread this morn. My heads fallen off with all this never pressed like so much
I stopped watching the soaps when I came across Tattle as I just couldn’t keep up. This ideas better than the soaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
I said it before but when she was randomly “paid off” her old job. No goodbye card, no leaving lunch, no night out. She worked there for years. We’ve had full gifts and all sorts for 4 week temps in my office!

Rachaele Hambleton - Queen of Burning Bridges and Burning Fannies

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe Vanessa only wants to communicate through instagram signs and songs...:unsure:

Vanessa, is Rachaeaeaeaeaeaele as horrendous as we all believe she is?

Answer yes she's as bad as you all think she is with 'Teeth' by 5 seconds of summer.

Answer yes, but she's much worse than any of you know with 'Your time is gonna come' by Led Zeppelin.

This is going to be a long few days if we have to communicate in songs 😬

😐

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes if you’re reading here V I do honestly hope you are ok. If this is all true and not some troll trap you’ve obviously had it tough at times yet still managed to keep your dignity and raise two (or is it three) beautiful daughters. I hope everyone who has been shat on by R is reading this and seeing that we only have a problem with R and how she sells her kids to top up the stolen donations. I’m sure everyone feels sympathy for everyone who’s been hurt by her along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think a few of us here have mother’s who are / were problematic and all sorts of horrible things that come under the problematic umbrella. I do but haven’t spoke about it here before. Speaking from my own experience, there is no bleeping way B doesn’t know what her mother is like and who she really is. She 100% will and it must be hard for her.

Reactions: 16
He

He runs Gaia coffee CIC in paignton with his friend, wife and mum as Directors. Also works for Sanctuary Housing, wonder if they are aware of what he gets up too. His wife also runs another CIC called Girls with Anxiety from this coffee shop.
Girls with anxiety? What on earth does she do? Quasi therapy and support?

Reactions: 4
.... hope it isn’t some elaborate troll trap. I imagine it’s driving PTWM & Emily to distraction trying to figure out who MaggieMoo is as she said she knows Emily through a friend. Emily seems the type to not let that one go

Now I’m not wishing the kids being thrown into another broken home situation. No way. They’re kids and deserve a happy home life. However. If whatever has happened could wake Joyce the duck up then I would be DELIGHTED.
That would involve Joyce, a) growing a pair of balls, and b) having an ounce of intelligence. I’m yet to see either from him.

• Haha
.... hope it isn’t some elaborate troll trap. I imagine it’s driving PTWM & Emily to distraction trying to figure out who MaggieMoo is as she said she knows Emily through a friend. Emily seems the type to not let that one go

This was exactly my thought too.

Reactions: 5
I think it was sent to one of the stepdaughters. I bet she slags all her mates off behind their backs. She's like a witch teenager. I still can't believe she posted the photo with the dead horse. That was unforgiveable in my opinion
Yeah that and the stuggling to conceive tit. I reckon that was a sly dig. Woman is an hole.

I wish the lovely Ava a wonderful pregnancy. I am very pleased for her, Mr Ava, horsey family and everyone else.!

Rachet is a nasty twit.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.