PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly would explain why Mummy Marshall is like she is. She’s probably terrified she’ll lose her son and grandchildren if she says anything or goes against R in any way.
This isn’t about mummy Marshall but let’s not forget she apparently had a affair, she probably knew about Josh & Rach affair and enabled that, she is also at fault of breaking Covid laws, dropping cakes off etc when she is in a bubble and suppose to be shielding. She knows the score!

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for all the horrible things you have all been through. Rach is a terrible person with no morals. I feel so sad for the kids, so so sad 😞 they’re just collateral damage in her sick narcissistic world. Sadly they are still so young and will be bribed with money and things.

Reactions: 10
Imagine the scenes at their house tonight! I’d love to be a fly on the wall 🪰

Reactions: 15
I’m not here to pits woman against woman. I won’t comment on Js job as its non of my business and my sisters home life. Just came on clear the air from our side. But like I’ve said charity and stepdaughter 321 are right to my knowledge.
Totally respect that. Out of interest what was the straw that broke the camels back for your mum? Was it just the fact she bent over backwards and set up the CIC and then found out that it was really to line Rachel’s pockets? Is Emily the monthly warrior it’s supposed to help?

Reactions: 10
I really hope they've not been scared off by R or by people on here disbelieving them.
I don’t think so . I’m guessing from her Facebook post she doesn’t post much and just put it on there to prove a point.

Reactions: 2
I feel like bleeping tit for Betsy you know. I always have. How is possible to be like that to your own and other peoples children. It’s like she’s schoolyard battling her own daughter.
Josh is truly a weak arse motherfucker.
Blows my mind 🤯

Reactions: 40
Emily is another one who is probably blinded by the money. She needs to take her young son and run for the hills away from that toxic environment.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Rach has nothing to say, the tea on tattle has made our day

• Heart
Reactions: 33
im glad you have come on and spoken out. I understand if you don’t want to get involved further, but do you know anything about the gofund me’s/PayPal/house buying that you can share with us? What does R say to people about Tattle?

I hope your family and B & T can move on with your relationships and leave R behind. Congratulations on the pregnancy too.
sorry I can’t comment on anything like PayPal etc. Me and her we’re still not talking at this point. I know she doesn’t want the cic to be on social media (a warning sign in mums eyes. Mum also couldn’t understand why everything wasn’t allowed to be transparent and above board). What I can say is she’s just been gifted her sofa from dfs, Emile has been gifted one by R and they gave the Dogs sofa to the woman’s centre cic and tried to charge the cic £60 for delivering the heap of tit- basically her tip run.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells I’m so sorry your family have had to endure this. It must be awful to see your life play out on social media and a book and not to have your own say.
I really hope your mum is ok!
Please, if you do know where this PayPal money is too, report it. It’s fraud and playing with more innocent lives.

Reactions: 18
I feel like bleeping tit for Betsy you know. I always have. How is possible to be like that to your own and other peoples children. It’s like she’s schoolyard battling her own daughter.
Josh is truly a weak arse motherfucker.
Blows my mind 🤯
we got a glimpse behind the curtain when she was vile to Betsy in the conservatory - it must be really grim for those kids

• Sad
Reactions: 23
No wonder Betsy and Seb are so protective of Wilby, they must be scared for his safety. How she hasn’t had proper social services involvement, I don’t know.
No this isn’t the case, wilby is adored by everyone. And it’s just a clash with b as she’s getting older. None of the children are at risk and have a very comfortable home.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.