PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bloody exhausting to keep up with haha who is Mia? Step daughter 1 2 or 3?
Well Mia is Ava and Elsie’s sister, she has lots to do with them and Vanessa still, if V’s Instagram is anything to go by, it’s just Rachel she’s not had contact with. There is a fairly recent photo of her with Ava, Elsie, B and T.

Reactions: 9
I can't see the sisters going along with something like this though.. Just seems weird. Also weird she hasn't shared the pregnancy news. She'd love the positive attention and likes for any type of post and something like that would gain a lot of likes. Something has kicked off.
l
Yes and of course work herself in some way.... her nut job advice being the key to successful conception. Ewww can you imagine the post. Ratchet's skanky get up the duff tips.

Reactions: 6
Well Mia is Ava and Elsie’s sister, she has lots to do with them and Vanessa still, if V’s Instagram is anything to go by, it’s just Rachel she’s not had contact with. There is a fairly recent photo of her with Ava, Elsie, B and T.
So was ptwm her step mum too or is she the 3rd one?

Reactions: 3
Oh my the tit seems to have hit the fan for Jaws eh - thank the Lordy it’s lock down and I have absolutely nothing to do today but sit on my fat arse and watch this unfold 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve looked up the fb profile and the post isn’t public...... inclined to believe we are being trolled although I’m happy for it to continue for the pure entertainment....and if I’m wrong I will apologise

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s my Saturday night entertainment sorted if this blows up 😂
I hear you I will miss the masked singer for this if the fallout happens!

I'm keeping an open mind but I'm hoping it's real, I dont know much about Vanessa but shes obviously dedicated her time to working with and supporting women so if shes realised Rs CIC is a total scam then no wonder she resigned why would she want to ruin her reputation and undo all her hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So was ptwm her step mum too or is she the 3rd one?
I think she is the eldest. Elsie is the youngest. Rachel doesn’t seem to have mentioned her much - maybe Mia was old enough when Rachel was playing stepmummy to know that she was a witch?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.