PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I'm not Mia! Where did that come from? Someone else posted the FB post.
so sorry! Have deleted my post before it causes even more confusion 😂😂 I thought it was you that posted the Mia FB screenshot but it was the Stepsister 1, 2 or 3poster (aka Mia)

getting too confusing now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve looked up the fb profile and the post isn’t public...... inclined to believe we are being trolled although I’m happy for it to continue for the pure entertainment....and if I’m wrong I will apologise
A is though.

Wouldn’t be much point creating a troll account with secure settings 🤷🏼‍♀️
However, this is also true. Unless for the sole purpose of being able to take screenshots to make it look authentic without allowing anyone to find them and report them as a fake account.

But anyone going to that extreme would need serious help.

Reactions: 10
In other news, Ratchet has influenced someone to buy tulips and posted it on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have worked my arse off all week, blitzed the house today, 4th load of washing in. I have all afternoon, keep it coming...troll or not, this is gold and I’m loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
However, this is also true. Unless for the sole purpose of being able to take screenshots to make it look authentic without allowing anyone to find them and report them as a fake account.

But anyone going to that extreme would need serious help.
Agreed. When this has happened in the past, the person or people involved have always made sure the accounts were fully visible and I assume that the “discovery” of the account is part of the thrill for them.

Reactions: 4
No... looks like "stepsister 123" is mia
Maggie just follows Vanessa and knows of Emily through a work friend
Ooh it’s getting busy with new posters joining and all of the new information .

Just be careful Tattlers, keep your settings tight and take it all with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 21
I think that seeing as it's being heavily implied that these posts etc are coming from Vanessa or her daughters, they may as well just come on here and say what they want to say. If Vanessa has posted stuff on her instagram and one or more of her girls is posting on here, just say who you are and what you want to get off your chests. I don't understand this pretending tit... 😐

Reactions: 29
Never have I felt my username is more apt than today but I’m scared to leave and do the things I should be doing as they’ll probably be 3 new threads by the time I come back !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think that seeing as it's being heavily implied that these posts etc are coming from Vanessa or her daughters, they may as well just come on here and say what they want to say. If Vanessa has posted stuff on her instagram and one or more of her girls is posting on here, just say who you are and what you want to get off your chests. I don't understand this pretending tit... 😐
Totally agree. Either say what you want to say or don’t say anything at all.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.