PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone is trolling then I doubt Rachaele Hambleton would be behind it because it's just adding google results to anyone searching her name and not in a positive way. If what is being said isn't true, it still brings people here and they can read the rest of the threads and make their own minds up .

Reactions: 9
Might be a coincidence but the boys’ mum might be getting in on the subliminal stories bandwagon. Here’s to all of Ratchet’s enemies awaiting her tit show of a life to come crashing down around her ears 😬
The real mum of Seb and Isaac, now you need to send us a sign!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s safe to say Vanessa is reading here. Her Instagram account is genuine and she’s definitely left signs to say she’s reading. That makes me more inclined to believe the Mia Apicella FB thing is true but who knows.

Reactions: 30
Yes if you’re reading here V I do honestly hope you are ok. If this is all true and not some troll trap you’ve obviously had it tough at times yet still managed to keep your dignity and raise two (or is it three) beautiful daughters. I hope everyone who has been shat on by R is reading this and seeing that we only have a problem with R and how she sells her kids to top up the stolen donations. I’m sure everyone feels sympathy for everyone who’s been hurt by her along
I think she is the eldest. Elsie is the youngest. Rachel doesn’t seem to have mentioned her much - maybe Mia was old enough when Rachel was playing stepmummy to know that she was a witch?
Mia, Ava, Elsie V kids with Tony. Mia hates Rancid Rachet and how she
I think it’s safe to say Vanessa is reading here. Her Instagram account is genuine and she’s definitely left signs to say she’s reading. That makes me more inclined to believe the Mia Apicella FB thing is true but who knows.
All of this 💜💜💜

Reactions: 11

So everyone be careful settings etc. This is a gossip site so.....tea spill questions!!

So affairs at least three times... 1st marriage, during with boss and then with joyce.

Truly despised by many?

Lets have the salacious steaming hot tea!!!!

Idk.....I followed an account think it was the troll patchwork one and now it’s changed it’s name to “imonteamvanessa” I can’t work out what it’s original user name was so I’m not sure

• Wow
  • Haha
Maybe they’re scared of the wrath of Ratchet?
But not that scared they’re posting screenshots of their own account with name and alluding to who they actually are? That makes no sense. If they’re scared they’d say nothing at all or be more discreet about who they are.

Reactions: 15
Might be a coincidence but the boys’ mum might be getting in on the subliminal stories bandwagon. Here’s to all of Ratchet’s enemies awaiting her tit show of a life to come crashing down around her ears 😬
Nah I think she did that anyway before going private.

Reactions: 1
I hope there is some way that ratchet is made to be accountable legally , hopefully there is enough evidence that show that her go fund me money and PayPal money was attained fraudulently and for her to answer to all the lies she’s told about her children /her step children’s parents .
I couldn’t give a shite about her crappy ads and her thick army of huns . But the other stuff really is unfair , illegal and just wrong .

Reactions: 16
Maybe they’re scared of the wrath of Ratchet?
I'd believe that if it wasn't being heavily implied that it's certain people posting. Vanessa is clearly reading here and dropping hints, so I don't understand why you wouldn't just come out and say what you want to say. Rachaeaeaeale is going to be fucked off with the hint dropping anyway so if it's her wrath preventing people speaking out, I'd have thought that would have stopped them dropping bomb sized hints too. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: 14
Idk.....I followed an account think it was the troll patchwork one and now it’s changed it’s name to “imonteamvanessa” I can’t work out what it’s original user name was so I’m not sure
Yes it's that one, think it started as Be Kind and posting poems then changed the name, and it's changed again today 😂

Reactions: 9
Yes it's that one, think it started as Be Kind and posting poems then changed the name, and it's changed again today 😂
That’s not the legitimate Vanessa or Patchwork account though, that’s just “someone” looking for attention.

Reactions: 14
I literally have no idea what to believe anymore but this is an amazing weekend 😂 Even by PTWM standards this is crazy
Same, I haven’t had this much excitement since life went into lockdown or since my ex brother in law left my sister after nipping out for a tin of Lilt in 1994 and just never returned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Look. This is some woman on Instagram, not Vladimir Putin. Can we at least have perspective, when we say the ‘wrath of Rach.’ duck me. What can she possibly do 😂.

Thanks for the entertainment really, but as it stands we still know bugger all. If the Apicella women want to confirm that Rach is a scamming, cheating lying toad then great, we all thought that anyway. However without details it’s just chatter 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Even if all this is true, is it going to make any difference? Her huns don’t read here, she won’t post about it and she’s a nobody in terms of the papers picking up on it. She’ll probably be seething that some people know the truth about her but I don’t see how it will “bring her down”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.