Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angel74

Chatty Member
That photo should have had that added song she continuously puts on about ...so tired I haven't slept a wink ...

Reactions: 2

Doeli70

VIP Member
She just likes to play into the idea that she’s raised those boys as her own, like they don’t have a mum at all.
I’m also not sure how old he is, but I’m sure he wasn’t actually a ‘baby’ when they first met, unless she means when she was lingering around their auntie of course
They got together when Edie was a baby/she was pregnant with Edie. Not sure what age gap is between isaac and Edie

I agree, would rather like to live in a caravan in the middle of a field myself, my point was more on her earlier posts stating my mother decided to leave/sell up and I was left homeless, I am a mature parent and I would never leave one of my kids homeless. No drama here just a opinion.
Off topic but your profile pic cracks me up every time I see it 😂

eyerolls

I think that’s a little tongue in cheek isn’t it by then daughter? She looks old enough to be living independently and it’s not like she’s living in a scabby caravan it was done up nicely anyway and she’s since improved it even more. I don’t think she’s hard done by at all.’
I agree, would rather like to live in a caravan in the middle of a field myself, my point was more on her earlier posts stating my mother decided to leave/sell up and I was left homeless, I am a mature parent and I would never leave one of my kids homeless. No drama here just a opinion.

eyerolls

I know some of you want to complain to brands, what about her being friends with a drug mule. I have seen that others have said This woman was convicted for drug smuggling. I not managed to find anything about her, but some of you bevers may be able to dig the story out.
Being associated with a drug smuggler and being paid by brands surely that’s not ok.

Attachments

Doeli70

VIP Member
Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty shitty thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️View attachment 397617
Ah the heart wall that everyone wanted to copy

• Haha

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
I’m surprised J weighs that much tbh. He looks like a long drink of water with minimal muscle 😂 intrigued to know how much of that is water weight. (I’m a body transformation geek. Can’t help it 🤓😂)
I think he means someone that found him via Joyce... terribly written as usual.

Shimmer

Josh drinking again, white wine this time. He must be permanently half-pissed.

View attachment 397518
He probably needs to be living with her

Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty shitty thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️View attachment 397617
She looks like a different person

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I have wondered this, as the tool bag had a 'baggage checked' sticker/label on it in a past story.
Bit sad if she's talking about the builder as if she doesn't know him personally.

The story from screen shot is about her Dad fixing her toilet years ago. The house was a new build and was identical to next door. He somehow managed to go into the neighbours house and encountered her pregnant neighbour 🤷‍♀️
Could be why the name of the builder changed to "Dave" when Joyce broke his toe.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
There are screenshots here in earlier threads - her Instagram goes back to about 2013 and it’s in the earlier posts, 2014 ish. There’s one of her cuddling Isaac who still has a dummy and she’s calling him her boy.
thanks. I’ll have a look on previous threads!