Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theyseemescrollin’

I was going to but I can’t be arsed 😂 (my life motto honestly, it’s going on my headstone.)
Have a look at the Kate Hayes one, it’s absolutely brutal and really detailed.
(Tbf I don’t mind Kate at all, she’s a bit extra, but I think she tries hard, She’s clearly not well liked though 😩.)
I don’t really know how this works but if you were to start it off would others of us be able to be add to it? I’m not great at remembering exactly what’s been going on and when but it seems like far too good an opportunity to miss 😬

Reactions: 3

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I read it like you the first time... but she means a 60min wash at 30deg. Maybe English isn’t her first language 😬
It's clearly not mine 😂😂 although to be fair my washing machine doesn't do a 60 min 30 wash. I can have 30 mins on half hour or a 20 degree quick 20 min wash

She can't the amount of showers she has straight either 😂

• Haha

eyerolls

Josh is killing me today 😂😂😂
Where are his legs?
Frida are you jealous of his moves come on be honest haha, only pulling your leg, my first husband loved dancing, when he did so I was always hidden in the toilets haha

• Haha

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Probably turn out they’re the most expensive - her “tastes” in fashion and interiors seem very driven by what costs the most rather than how nice it actually looks.
I thought that tile was a manky old bit of tile she was using as a ‘before’ 😂 she said ‘some people think they look dirty’ but I reckon she has thought that herself but posting it to beg for some free tiles 😭

who is that?!
I know some of you want to complain to brands, what about her being friends with a drug mule. I have seen that others have said This woman was convicted for drug smuggling. I not managed to find anything about her, but some of you bevers may be able to dig the story out.
Being associated with a drug smuggler and being paid by brands surely that’s not ok.

Sphinx82

Not judging just curious, are you allowed a bubble if you have a partner?
This may of been answered I'm way behind but anyone with a baby under 12 month is allowed an extra bubble. It's cos lots of partners work and it's to help prevent post natal depression

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
She’s had the yellow parts of the sofa in that room at least a week, wonder where she’s been hiding the green bits until today

Who’s the dark haired woman here? Clearly not Emily. Could it be the old Jo who’s been spoken about on here the last few days 🤔
A story over a week ago she was in that room lying on the green part of the new sofa

Devondoll

Chatty Member
As thick as her mother...and doesn’t understand why she got reported ‘I’ve just got my friend Freya here’ 🙄🤬🤬
Did she mean literally talking with her friend Freya in her room, or talking on tiktok with her friend Freya? I've watched it and it could be either 😬