Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyerolls

If a friend of mine ever did that to me they would no longer be a friend that’s for sure!!

Who are the Lincolnshire’s?
https://tattle.life/threads/the-lincoln-shaws-darren-tim.7321/page-2#post-3658759 there is a thread on here for them

No, I’m jealous of his Big Book Of The Law.
(Which I’m sure he is reading right now whilst intravenously sinking six litres of wine into his hollow hot dog legs.)
And if this forum was public you would have broke the internet today for the very best come back, you have killed me haha

Reactions: 3

Mollydog

VIP Member
I’m so glad you said this! She’s an absolute idiot and jumps on so many bandwagons she forgets the last one she was banging on about. Do you know there’s starving kids in the world... look at all this food I got at Tesco it ONLY came to £180. Do you know there’s old people with smelly houses and sticky floors... look at these free cleaning products I get given. Period poverty is so sad please donate to my PayPal.... look at these pants £10 a pair because disposable ones are gross and will make you have thrush. She jumps between two totally different people constantly and it’s hard to keep up 😭
She’s not very bright

Fcuk38

The short skinny blond one with lots of tats including a crown one on one of her fingers who was centre stage being the loudest

Just a slight derail, please scroll on if you not interested, But as Astrid has been mentioned, have you seen a post from one of her daughters not the one named Edie like Rach daughter. The other one! But her profile ig clearly states, her mum decided to sell up and move to Devon, leaving her homeless, she then was then given a caravan in the middle of a field to live in.
So her or Rach can hardly win the mum of the year award as they both put themselves before their kids, well in my opinion!
I think that’s a little tongue in cheek isn’t it by then daughter? She looks old enough to be living independently and it’s not like she’s living in a scabby caravan it was done up nicely anyway and she’s since improved it even more. I don’t think she’s hard done by at all.’

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I dont want to get into trouble for derailing this thread, I found their own thread have tagged it, but I not heard of them slagging R off but would not be surprised, I am 100% behind you with they have their own agenda, they all use each other, bunch of dicks
Yeah I know they have a thread, think they bad mouthed R a few years ago. They aren't very nice people. They used to always slag people off and make fun of others before they changed their instagram name. Rach, Emily and those 2 are all the same. Very nasty people

Cascara

Exactly. The newspaper article was the one where the run the story about her seeing the woman on the bridge and that's where she had been a care home manager for 10 years and that was 2016
Much though it pains me to say Rachael is right about anything, I think she did say the article was incorrect, and that she had never been a care home manager, she was actually a facilities manager for a care home company, so overseeing building work and other repairs to the fabric of the buildings and not anything to do with the residents, but the papers for whatever reason called her a care home manager instead. I don’t know how long she was in that job though and whether the papers timeline was wrong as well?

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
If she's 38 now and hasn't worked for the last however many years, she must have started working at 14 or something to have got 20 years in 😂😂
Exactly. The newspaper article was the one where the run the story about her seeing the woman on the bridge and that's where she had been a care home manager for 10 years and that was 2016

Attachments

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’ve just watch that and thought omg it’s like it’s half a door entrance..... if they ever sell that house they won’t class that as a bedroom but a storage loft with ladder access..... they have totally messed it up.

I thought “Josh the builder” was making a bed up in the loft so that it would fit???? You are never going to get a double matteress up there unless you fold it in 4’s
It’ll be one of those Eve type that come in a box.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I took the hit and scrolled. So Betsy appeared on Josh’s Instagram in Feb 2014. Josh first appeared on Rachaels in Apr 2014, with accompanying comments by Rachael wanting to blew up and stab an unknown person (presumably Sam.)
Plus I’ve included a pic of Josh looking like a serial killer in 2012 just for kicks 😂😂😂.
I went on a scroll today as well, to see the comments about ‘our boys’ but couldn’t find them. Only looked on Instagram though 🤷🏻‍♀️