PTWM #60 Josh feeds me so I grow up big & strong, don't ask where the PayPal money’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Excellent title from @Kamwa with 64 likes! Full version: Josh force-feeds me so I grow up big and strong, please don't ask where the PayPal money's gone.

Can someone please do a recap because I’m too fucked off about this free sofa bullshit and will make a lot of rage mistakes from typing too fast 🤣

Reactions: 21
I’ve tweeted DFS and sent them an Instagram message. It’s an absolute joke. We’re moving soon and our sofa won’t fit (plus it’s so flat I feel like I’m sat on the floor). I can’t work, hubby works FT but we’ll never get a new sofa. How can she think that she’s relatable? So many people will realise wtf is going on and will unfollow her. I hope to god this all comes crashing down on her.

Reactions: 20
Recap post😊

Tiny hobbit loft conversion still going well even though Joyce can't stand up straight.

Period pants, sharing far too much information about her middle daughters time of the month, that she constantly wears period pants and disclosed what size she wears.

New £2500 sofa gifted from dfs.

Sharing what decor she has picked for rooms and the downstairs bathroom, wallpaper costs £80 for one panel. Bargain! Joyce and Rachel have been to Newton b&q for paint as their nearest branch isn't good enough. Us locals know the Torquay branch is a lot bigger than Newton. Also it's 10 miles away and not really a necessary trip during lockdown.

They all set off for a trip to the moors on Sunday until they found out that they aren't supposed to. So went to Torquay instead.

Rachel can't feed herself anymore and Joyce has to hand feed her. She isn't allowed to leave the table until she's eaten it all.

@DipsyDoodle has done an excellent job on the wiki page🙌

Joyce works nightshifts but drinks wine every night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Recap:
Rachaele is a witch
Rachaele has no morals
Rachaele can’t stop spending
Rachaele loves accepting expensive gifts
Rachaele is a lying thief who doesn’t tell her followers what the PayPal money is spent on....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Recap:
Rachaele is a witch
Rachaele has no morals
Rachaele can’t stop spending
Rachaele loves accepting expensive gifts
Rachaele is a lying thief who doesn’t tell her followers what the PayPal money is spent on....
Your recap is better than mine😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That sofa is disgusting. I would rather have no sofa than have to pretend to everyone that I had chosen such hideousness.

Reactions: 14
Recap from the last week:

- building work is continuing on the doll’s house loft and it looks increasingly likely that their aim is to make themselves completely inaccessible to their many children;
- Rachel really misses Bubble Buddy Emily at weekends (when she’s with her boyfriend and their kids in her new house) even though she sees her all week and they do Fun Things together like seeing if Emily can lick her own hole;
- for advertisement purposes, Wobble is running, literally everywhere. In real life, he’s mostly sat in front of the TV eating cake and ignoring his siblings’ attempts at communicating with him;
- Tallulah has been on her period. She uses size 4-6 period pants (even when she isn’t bleeding) and we know this because her mother is an oversharing twatstick;
- every evening, when Rachel is a bad girl who doesn’t finish her tea, Josh spoon-feeds her until he is satisfied she’s eaten enough. Rachel thinks this is #couplegoals but we all just think they’re weird;
- DFS have #gifted Rachel a huge mustard-and-green velour-looking sofa (yes, it is as vile as it sounds) worth more than £2,000. We’re not sure why;
- it snowed in Devon at the weekend and Rachel promised the kids they could go to the moors to play until Josh looked in his special copy of My Big Book of Police Rules and realised that it would be illegal during Covid to do this. Rachel finally felt tit about Covid because it had the audacity to deny her precious moppets their fun in the snow. Bad Covid;
- whilst looking through her collection of tit wallpaper samples (£69 per strip, guys) on her home account, Rachel admitted that Wobble is moving into a bigger bedroom, namely Seb and Isaac’s current room, so it will be interesting to see which child gets his nursery (spoiler alert - it’ll be Isaac);
- when not being force-fed her dinner and taking non-essential trips to buy flowers, takeaway coffees and paint samples, Rachel mostly spends her time showering and changing bed sheets. She’s still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Recap: Read The Wiki At The Top 🤣
It's pissing me off now that they had planned to go up the moors on Sunday and also went to Newton Abbot for bleeping paint and I'm too scared to leave the house.

Forgot about her flashing herself to the builder too🤢

Reactions: 12
Lula asked on her stories today where she could buy a pallet bed... but of a weird thing to ask your followers? They can’t even buy her a decent bed

Reactions: 6
Recap from the last week:

- building work is continuing on the doll’s house loft and it looks increasingly likely that their aim is to make themselves completely inaccessible to their many children;
- Rachel really misses Bubble Buddy Emily at weekends (when she’s with her boyfriend and their kids in her new house) even though she sees her all week and they do Fun Things together like seeing if Emily can lick her own hole;
- for advertisement purposes, Wobble is running, literally everywhere. In real life, he’s mostly sat in front of the TV eating cake and ignoring his siblings’ attempts at communicating with him;
- Tallulah has been on her period. She uses size 4-6 period pants (even when she isn’t bleeding) and we know this because her mother is an oversharing twatstick;
- every evening, when Rachel is a bad girl who doesn’t finish her tea, Josh spoon-feeds her until he is satisfied she’s eaten enough. Rachel thinks this is #couplegoals but we all just think they’re weird;
- DFS have #gifted Rachel a huge mustard-and-green velour-looking sofa (yes, it is as vile as it sounds) worth more than £2,000. We’re not sure why;
- it snowed in Devon at the weekend and Rachel promised the kids they could go to the moors to play until Josh looked in his special copy of My Big Book of Police Rules and realised that it would be illegal during Covid to do this. Rachel finally felt tit about Covid because it had the audacity to deny her precious moppets their fun in the snow. Bad Covid;
- whilst looking through her collection of tit wallpaper samples (£69 per strip, guys) on her home account, Rachel admitted that Wobble is moving into a bigger bedroom, namely Seb and Isaac’s current room, so it will be interesting to see which child gets his nursery (spoiler alert - it’ll be Isaac);
- when not being force-fed her dinner and taking non-essential trips to buy flowers, takeaway coffees and paint samples, Rachel mostly spends her time showering and changing bed sheets. She’s still a bleep.
Wilby is probably better off staying where he is as that way he’s closer to them.... seems like Josh’s boys just get the worst rooms (the smallest one and the old utility) well done rancid 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Dick!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have also sent DFS a message saying I’m shocked they would give away such a huge expensive sofa to someone who doesn’t need gifted items. DFS is one of the biggest sofa companies around and they don’t need adverts from her to encourage ppl to shop there, I said this will do the opposite. This should have been a competition ad and it would have driven way more traffic to dfs that way.

Reactions: 27
I sent them a message as well. I'm still so pissed off!
I instagrammed dfs saying I was annoyed they used her and gifted them when there’s so many in need of a new sofa who would of been more grateful....

And more people in her house 🙄

Reactions: 10
That sofa is awful!! Remember years ago when you used to see old cars driving about but the owners had picked up parts from the scrap yard to do cheap repairs? So you’d have a blue car with a red door and green bonnet? That’s exactly what I see when I look at that couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
@Lucyinthesky88 isaac is having the nursery. Apparently he wanted the smallest room so he could have a high sleeper- not that he’s having a high sleeper because he is having the smallest room ofc.

• Angry
The sofa would have been better in green at least it would be kinder to the stains that might show on the yellow side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.