Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angel74

Chatty Member
If you have a baby under one. I think @Devondoll does 👌.

Do you know I’m actually starting to feel like I might be gossiping about people with learning difficulties. I know that might sound weird but they are all so fucking weird. I’ve literally just watched a 23 year old unemployed girl sit with her 40 year old best friend trying to lick her own backside because that’s what a dog does.

It’s really really bizarre behaviour and if you add that to what she shares about the kids, her fundamental lack of empathy, inability to even try to understand the pandemic and strange attitude toward Wibble, it’s quite concerning. She acts like a drug addict 🤷‍♀️.
Thin enough to be valid 🤷

Reactions: 1

eyerolls

Is this why some women can't use them?! I always used to use them but can't anymore and have been told I have a tilted uterus. Well I never..I feel pleased I actually have a reason why I can't use them 🤣
dont know, but i have a tilted uterus and tampons dont sit well in there

allthefs

Chatty Member
I’m cringing at those stories on the home account tonight. That Emily hangs round them like a bad smell. The whole thing is creepy.
Is she allowed to be in the house? No lockdown?
Has Josh built the whole roof thing himself?

eyerolls

I definitely don’t think she’s had filler! I have filler very often and that’s definitely not.
I agree about the lips but do think she’s had Botox. I used to have it in my 3 top areas but now I have gained 3 stone I don’t need it as my skin is stretched!! Your face wrinkles normally get worse when you lose weight and she has lost loads.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I actually didn’t understand this one so is she saying she puts the dirty pants back on after a shower??? Surely not? I don’t think I’d even put the same clothes on after a shower
No she isn't
She said she rinses them in the shower and then puts them in the wash. The other person read it wrong too.

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Tallulah Belle? I know all the kids have slightly unusual names but it’s such a shame that the quietest anxiety one has been landed with that. Apologies to anyone who has a Tallulah belle but it’s no wonder she prefers to be called Lula.
Tallulah was from the Bugsy movie and became popular in the late 90’s after Demi Moore called her third daughter Tallulah Belle x

Davena94

VIP Member
EXCELLENT 😂😂😂 I shall get work.

Can someone please tell me why she is photographing Wibble like that? He looks like he’s in a diabetic trance.
Also this is disgusting. I don’t give a shit how environmentally friendly it is 🤮. You wash your normal knickers everyday, not reuse them after a rinse. The dirty cow.
Plus all this nonsense about ‘normalising’ periods is ‘abnormal.’ No one gives a fuck Rach, it’s 2021 not 1963. Weirdo
I actually didn’t understand this one so is she saying she puts the dirty pants back on after a shower??? Surely not? I don’t think I’d even put the same clothes on after a shower

• Sick

Davena94

VIP Member
She hasn’t said that. She’s said she rinses then in the shower, you have to rinse them before you put in machine. She rinses then washes them not put them on again. She’s washing then I assume every other day so as that’s how often she does a wash.
Ok I get it now 😂 relieved

eyerolls

I’ll take one for the team and read her book, you can donate to my PayPal to pay for the book and my time reading (I doubt it will take long to read- given who’s written it, I wouldn’t expect a complex novel.) I will definitely show the receipt for the book and not use the money to buy whatever takes my fancy.
I have been so tempted to give out my kindle account so others could read her book , because i was once one of her huns

eyerolls

Getting seriously concerned about myself now, I keep snorting with laughter reading this thread, I hope I'm not turning into Rachel 😱
I am a actual snorter so I dont really have the right to piss take her for it. I hate it but it just happens, I do have nasal issues though??? ok it still does not make it any better haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
I take it they’ve also started work in the 2nd lounge now that the table has been put in the hall.

• Wow

BlueSky/DeepDive

Can't bring myself to watch her stories, so what was she going on about here?
Screenshot_20210121_134909.jpg

Could her brother be the builder?

What happened to the step daughter (the girls sister) who had the baby a few years ago? There were several gushing posts from Fangs about her and then - nothing......

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Omg can you elaborate on this please? And the hen house story? I've been blocked for ages so I never see her stories 🤣😭 German me??!!! Jeez!

And when her niece broke both her wrists and rachaeaeaale was laughing at her saying she was exaggerating 😑
German thing is still there for your viewing pleasure