Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyerolls

Sorry don’t want to detail just honestly need some advice, admin please remove if not allowed. Please can anyone advise me as I honestly do not understand the ins an outs of tier rules.
I live on my own, In a tier 4 I meet with my daughter once every two weeks. I see or mix with no others. All shopping is done on line.
I have a friend who lives 225 miles away she is the same as me.She is also tier4 Am I allowed or her allowed to visit each other? We both suffer with diagnosed mental health?

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’m not sure its the feeding its more the dialogue that goes along with it and the babyfying of her. My other half has fed me before in the way that I might say “give me a bit of your desert” “let me try that” (usually when I have tried to order something super healthy and boring and he’s gone the whole hog with something delicious looking ) !
okay you put it way better than me 😂

Medusah80

Chatty Member
I haven't been on here for a while but i just looked at her stories and I'm rolling my eyes 🙄🙄 as if that happened? Why would she be naked with strangers in the house?

Also annoyed because she promoted the period pants and id been waiting for them to email me recommendations and now they are all sold out. Grrr.
regarding period pants, have you tried floweretcup?
I bought mine from there,I sized up as I was inbetween sizes .

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Yes kirks dad former owner of sugar hut

Yes she shared as a quote but out of the thousands out there she chose that,she knew what she was doing
I’ve realised that now, but when I first saw it I just thought she was copying other influencers who post their thoughts at bedtime.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Maybe you have been naughty at some point and had your rights taken away?! Just checked on another wiki that someone else started and I could edit it if I wanted to. I know it needs loads adding, I just wanted to make a start. Let me know and I will add stuff on - I've got a note on my phone so I'll just stick it in there until I have time to write something in properly!
Yes im not allowed to message anyone, I'm in the naughty corner! Should I type out what to add or does it need a direct link to anything, I had a quick look and can't find anything in media relating to that story about the woman in the doorway. She did a media story in 2017 when she went to police with a warrior who was being abused and police refused to help. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/devon-woman-fobbed-police-after-841657.amp

I stopped following her in late 2016 just before she started up the paypal and wine glasses, calendars etc so I'm not entirely sure how it all came about. I'll try to find the story and get some screenshots as well.

Last edited:

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty shitty thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️View attachment 397617
I thought it could be edited by anyone, does it not show the edit button for you?

Twiggle

She doesn't say she wears them after the rinse, she says the rinses them on the shower floor then puts them on a 60 degree wash.

With reusable period wear, you need to rinse it out before washing. Once it has been rinsed then it's fine to wash. As with reusable nappies, people keep them in a seperate box or bucket so they all get washed together. Nothing disgusting about it and comments like yours don't really help anyone who might think about reusable as you automatically label it disgusting.

Although she needs to get her story straight about what temp she washes them on.
yes, she stated it’s a 60 minute wash on 30 degrees!

eyerolls

They seem quite bitchy guys. I'm sure iv seen somewhere that they also have slagged R off behind her back. So astrid isn't the only one.
These people are never genuine friends with other influencers, they all have a hidden agenda for their own personal gain. I wouldn't trust an influencer as far as I could throw them

ETA...sorry I quoted the wrong person then, I was replying to the lincolnshaw comment
I dont want to get into trouble for derailing this thread, I found their own thread have tagged it, but I not heard of them slagging R off but would not be surprised, I am 100% behind you with they have their own agenda, they all use each other, bunch of dicks

Purplerain

Re the Mothers Day/ cornflakes / sugar addicted baby post, she had to edit that because initially she said the baby would be born with diabetes and got a backlash in the comments about how inappropriate and inaccurate that was.
I remember this!!