Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chnandlerbong

the rules around bubbling are:

a single person can bubble with 1 other household, this bubble should not change and should remain the same throughout. However the are still supposed to follow social distancing rules, so they should be 2 metres apart.

you can also hve a childcare bubble, though thisshould just be for childcare andonly the child entering other peoples houses for the purpose of childcare.

parents of babies under 1 can also have a support bubble, to try and negate loneliness.

I personally don’t think the support bubbles should exist, except in the most genuine of circumstances, as it is pretty much a blue light for anyone to break the rules and have visitors around.

but what do I know, I’m just a nurse working my ass off every day, obeying lockdown rules 🤷🏼‍♀️ surrounded by Covidiots doing what they please on a daily basis
I dont know if its different in England but in Scotland we don't have to socially distance from those in our support bubble.

Reactions: 2

goaldigger

VIP Member
I thought “Josh the builder” was making a bed up in the loft so that it would fit???? You are never going to get a double matteress up there unless you fold it in 4’s
He said he was in the video, but Rach said "I hope not as I've ordered the divan"

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I really like how you have come accross in this debate. From what I have seen you have not slagged anyone off. I am peri meno, have been for last year or so. Just when I think my periods are done I get hit with one. I would invest in these pants if I knew my periods were going to keep coming, but I cant justify the price right now, I just make do with pads and old knickers. period knickers. Had to give up on tampax 22 years ago after my last child left mw with a tilted uterus
Is this why some women can't use them?! I always used to use them but can't anymore and have been told I have a tilted uterus. Well I never..I feel pleased I actually have a reason why I can't use them 🤣

GiggleBee

VIP Member
You get a 6-12 month check and then you don’t see them again til the 2 year old review. Never heard from my health visitor after the previous until both mine turned 2.
Did he even have a year check up? I forget hes nearly 18 months! Does he actually say any words?

MrsA99

VIP Member
So they go through this feeding thing every night??
While she's being treated like a child, you can hear Wilby in the background, sounding like he's not very happy?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Keeping the ad spoils AGAIN.

If the Lego was simply gifted, they would have received the sets alone (an expensive gift nonetheless!). However, she will have also been paid a fee to “advertise” the Lego.

Katie Ellison has a third of the followers that Rachel does so probably received a smaller fee but donated her last Lego haul from the same ad campaign in the form of a giveaway, stating that whilst her children love Lego they have enough toys.

Meanwhile Greedy Gail wheels out Isaac and keeps the Lego and pockets the cash 😡

Why are these ads even happening atm? Who has a spare £90 to drop on one Lego set a month after Christmas in the middle of a pandemic-induced recession?

View attachment 397377
I love lego but my sister actually got some sets from aliexpress and they are indentical for a fraction of the price 🤣

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Been off here a week so just used the last few hours of me not being able to sleep catching up!
That loft is a joke.... surely it would be better putting one of the kids up there either Edie or Issac there is no room for 2 adults to use that... where they going to get dressed? The stairs look like they are going to be safe aswell looking at the size of the hatch to get in!
She’s a vile mother letting the whole of Instagram know that her daughter wears period pads! Does she not realise than why they go back to school it’s a walkway for T to get laughed at?? So her already anxious daughter could feel worse and possibly not want to go anymore...

Wilby.... I feel for that kid.... he does nothing that stimulates his brain each day apart from what 12 million tv cartoons a day...
Josh feeding her 🤢. I do think Josh has controlling mannerism it’s quite scary some of the things he does and says to her that borders abuse really...

If Josh is a policeman and works all these hours she says he does, if she’s working from home and has a small child then that would allow her to send the younger ones to school, my friend works for our local council, her husband works from home and they allow her 2 children to go..... I’m surprised she’s not on to it yet...
and if I lived so close to the sea like she did why the hell aren’t they going out for walks everyday, I have noticed she doesn’t take them out on her own and she’s only goes for walks if there is another adult with her ie Josh or Emily, I’ve never seen her record herself out walking with just her and the kids!

Also can someone link the wiki page please as couldn’t find it when trying to google!
It’s at the top of the page.

eyerolls

Did he even have a year check up? I forget hes nearly 18 months! Does he actually say any words?
my boy was slow in talking, and refused to talk in front of strangers, 19month check up the hv said she had concerns with his speech devrloment, I told her to come back another day and i would let her in secret and then asses me baby by. he just went shy in front of strangers and clammed up. he is 27 now and he is still a loof whey i ask him about his private relations . I could oved that program!elaborate but my name is Karen not Rachet, b

not seen you for ages you ok babes

When Philip Schofield came out last year, Cheeky Wipes made a comment on their FB page about him needing their wipes more than ever now.

Deluded mare probably thinks that it was aimed at her like everything else in the world 😒

I can’t get over the lack of safeguarding. If someone sent me a message about the size of my child’s underwear, I wouldn’t reply with a photo of her pants. Realistically, anyone could see that and it’s not the sort of image or association that is appropriate to be online on a public, unregulated platform. In my opinion, of course.

My bad, it was homophobic not racist 🤦🏼‍♀️ In my defence it was almost a year ago and it’s been a LONG day.
re you homophonic?
View attachment 396127
Mine are only little but they keep walking round topless 🤣 but we have a much smaller house to warm. If they have their fire lit they'll be roasting though.
you should not feel like you have to explain, its nobodys business other than yours than yours, I luv all awareness being raised on her, but ay times some are harsh words and here are jujjy and some posters you can tell they like talking the talk, or typically copy and pasting wiki information, JUST be real dear and you will be okxxxxx

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I have a bubble as I've had a baby and I chose my parents as I have no one else. My best friend isnt local and this year has made me realise how I literally have no friends 🤷🏼‍♀️ not in a pity me way but realising how no one ever texts etc. Anyway, I've had to stop going over to their for the time being as my hubby is still at work and its getting pretty bad where he is now, 1/5 of his staff are off. It was the only thing keeping me positive 🙄
Not judging just curious, are you allowed a bubble if you have a partner?