PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off about the builders leaving stuff all over the house and Joyce walking into plasterboard and breaking his toe. If it was actually true, would it still be so hilarious?
DCDADB25-0A81-4108-B89D-EBA8114D1C45.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Surely even the most devoted of huns must be wondering why the hell she has so many different workmen in her house at the same time during a global pandemic and she allegedly can’t even be bothered wearing clothes around them never mind a face mask 🙄

Reactions: 15
She’s been quiet the last couple of days manically scribbling down and learning that absolute horse shite.
Always naked...
I have 2 kids I’m naked for about 10 mins after having a shower. Why’s she always naked?
💩💩💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 12
Talking about her dad. She cycles through tit like that a couple of times a year. Oh my wonderful lush dad, really great, my wonderf...bleeping ABANDONED ME DIDN’T HE. FORCED ME INTO CARE

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'Seb hasn't got dressed for 3 weeks and is staying in his room today'

Translation:-

'Seb gets dressed every day to go to the skate park and is not here today cos he's gone to granny marshalls for a Wednesday roast dinner'

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The correct term is vulva but I say vagina because I’ve never been like “Oh I was shaving my vulva” 🤣

I actually say fanny mostly. My daughter isn’t old enough to understand so I’ve not dealt with it yet

Weirdly and annoyingly, penis seems much more normalised to me?! I could say that all day long. Vulva makes me cringe.

Reactions: 13
Is it a secret 👀? my girls have varying words they use but they know it’s called a vagina.
Not at all it was just something easy for them to say/understand when they were learning words/body parts. They’re 5 & 2 I don’t honestly see a problem in having a different name while they’re younger. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her Dad looks nothing like the Honey Monster. By her description I was expecting a HUGE man with masses of ginger hair. What an over exaggeration!

Those poor builders. 'Can you imagine?', they've possibly got their name on their van, people can see they're at her house, she's moaning about how untidy and loud they are, under her feet, might barge in to her room at any moment, hate eachother, chat utter crap.... would you hire them?
I certainly wouldn't. They sound like a bunch of jokers, leaving their stuff all over the place while working in a lived in house. The builders I know wouldn't do that.
I hope someone local to them tells them what she's been saying about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
There we go. duck you, Tesco. I think “listening to our concerns” and then fobbing us off and continuing to work with the bleep is worse than just not replying 😡

C1983F7D-B973-43FA-93F3-3524120E01A8.jpeg

And she is taking the piss out of us buying “gorgeous roses” knowing that cash could feed a family for a week.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
“Here’s the receipt from today’s shop and as you can see we have plenty of cash, and thanks to you guys watching this tit ad, we’ll soon have even more 💜

BD02EC42-8276-451C-9ABB-BA576C875693.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve got nothing really about her stories. She’s just thick and repetitively boring. BUT, at least now I’ve seen her Dad I know why Wibble is ginger. He is deffo a little chip of the old Hambleton gene pool isn’t he?
(I think she may be trolling whoever complained about her to Tesco with pointing out the flowers btw. All that passive aggression must be killing her 😂.)

Reactions: 19
There we go. duck you, Tesco. I think “listening to our concerns” and then fobbing us off and continuing to work with the bleep is worse than just not replying 😡

View attachment 393788

And she is taking the piss out of us buying “gorgeous roses” knowing that cash could feed a family for a week.
"I'm loving the benefits" yeah I bet you bleeping are, when the cheque for your fees hits your account.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.