PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's predominantly a safeguarding issue as to why its so important to use the correct name.

I once had a girl tell me, age 3, that Daddy liked to blow and tickle her fairy. Thankfully, she had referred to her vulva has a fairy several times before (I need to wipe my fairy) so I knew it wasn't a doll she was referring to.
Oh my god 😢😢 that’s awful poor little girl. I hope she’s ok as can be now?? Xxx

It didn’t sound like her bedroom door being fully closed when she was speaking anyway - probably wants them to catch her naked - anything for content eh 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
duck me her lips look she had been stung by a swarm of bees.

one thing I absolutely detest is people slagging off tradesmen especially online. That is too far. Hope when they start work down stairs the uncover loads of woodworm !!

Reactions: 14
It’s maybe the light of the sofa from downstairs creeping through the floorboards somehow and making it have a lilac tinge, I heard wobbles face is also tinged lilac too from same thing 😉
The floorboards have massive gaps in them & always freezing 🙄

Reactions: 2
It's predominantly a safeguarding issue as to why its so important to use the correct name.

I once had a girl tell me, age 3, that Daddy liked to blow and tickle her fairy. Thankfully, she had referred to her vulva has a fairy several times before (I need to wipe my fairy) so I knew it wasn't a doll she was referring to.
Well that’s scary. Never thought of it that way being naive to those situations.
My 2 know where that part of their body is but I get what you mean it wouldn’t be easy for an outsider to understand. They will know now. Thank you for this too a reply that proves the importance.

Reactions: 21
I’d like to know what’s on the folded part of the receipt cos the stuff that’s visible doesn’t come anywhere near £220

not much for your 2 vegan kids to eat there either
I was under the impression that at least she was also trying out Veganuary!!

Reactions: 4
I'm sure T is delighted her mum shared they were both on their period is nothing private

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Iv just thought... do you think the reason she laughs so much at her own stories is because its the first time she's hearing it too?? 🤣🤣🤣 *makes it up as she goes along*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm not even going to comment on the ad... I like my blood pressure normal!
But my partner is a builder and so is most of my family... if they ever got wind that a client was doing what she is doing on social media and tarnishing their reputable name, I'm 100% certain that they would down tools and blacklist her!! And hand back any remaining money that has been paid for materials etc.
Shes a disgrace! Builders literally work to live, she could be doing so much damage to their business!! If it bothers you that much, you head, then either tell one trademan to come at any one time, or better still.... dont have your whole bleeping house ripped apart while you and 7 others are living there, DURING A PANDEMIC.

Snap! My husband is a tradesman and that comment ‘they leave stuff everywhere’ got me livid! My husband is such a tidy person, hates clutter and no matter how long he is in someone’s house, always leaves where he’s been working spotless at the end of each day.

I really hope someone tips them off about what she’s saying about them.

Reactions: 13
Emailed Tesco, I doubt it will change anything but it's worth a try. Also Rach, you're disgusting and should not be buying non-essential items in the middle of a bleeping pandemic! Spending uneccessary amounts of time in the shop, increasing yours and others chance of catching covid 😠

Reactions: 10
'Seb hasn't got dressed for 3 weeks and is staying in his room today'

Translation:-

'Seb gets dressed every day to go to the skate park and is not here today cos he's gone to granny marshalls for a Wednesday roast dinner'
Seb has literally put on his stories that he's planning to be out tomorrow at the skate park 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also that they wouldn't be allowed in tesco as a family visit? Because there's no way she would be going there alone. One rule for them, another rule for rest of us etc.

Reactions: 9
Contradictory Catherine strikes again. At least £10 on flowers but can’t buy a loaf of bread for ETF.
The only thing that’s obvious Rach is that you’re a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wash tabs, wash pods, wash liquid , wash repeat. But hang on don't you give your laundry to the diabetic inducing camera dodging granny Marshall?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tesco probably give her the shopping for free and no doubt she gives granny the cleaning stuff in return for her doing everyone's laundry. Lazy bint.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.