PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The builders plus electrician, carpet fitter, blind fitter. Sounds quite busy to be walking round naked.
65A6D560-E188-4F04-BE4C-E06F37F03222.jpeg
B7118726-6124-43C3-8D18-C4C2805055C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There we go. duck you, Tesco. I think “listening to our concerns” and then fobbing us off and continuing to work with the bleep is worse than just not replying 😡

View attachment 393788

And she is taking the piss out of us buying “gorgeous roses” knowing that cash could feed a family for a week.
“obviously” not it’s not obvious cos the country is in a bleeping tit state and can barely afford the bare necessities you arrogant twit

Reactions: 8
I'm not even going to comment on the ad... I like my blood pressure normal!
But my partner is a builder and so is most of my family... if they ever got wind that a client was doing what she is doing on social media and tarnishing their reputable name, I'm 100% certain that they would down tools and blacklist her!! And hand back any remaining money that has been paid for materials etc.
Shes a disgrace! Builders literally work to live, she could be doing so much damage to their business!! If it bothers you that much, you head, then either tell one trademan to come at any one time, or better still.... dont have your whole bleeping house ripped apart while you and 7 others are living there, DURING A PANDEMIC.

Reactions: 20
I’d like to know what’s on the folded part of the receipt cos the stuff that’s visible doesn’t come anywhere near £220

not much for your 2 vegan kids to eat there either

Reactions: 9
Is there something going on with influencers at the moment that they must have some sort of broken appendage?! It's like when Tv Soaps recycle the same storylines 🤦‍♀️ More woah-is-me content from Rachet as per usual :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Love how she's pointing out she bought flowers, when we all commented on how disrespectful it is to show off 4 bunches of flowers whilst moaning that kids are going hungry. I'm going to remain optimistic that the ad is being done because either they haven't had chance to do anything about our complaints yet, or shes got a contract that needs to run its course before she's cut loose. Do her huns not question why she's out spending £200 on food shopping yet begging for donations for eat that frog? I see her first story today was about the Exeter grab and go food collection thingy.

Reactions: 13
Blah blah blah.....I'M ON MY PERIOD....blah blah blah.....AD!

I'm glad I devoted my afternoon to watching the first female US Vice President being inaugurated. There's a woman to look up to. Not Betty Bullshitter, Author of Tales of Mother Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not at all it was just something easy for them to say/understand when they were learning words/body parts. They’re 5 & 2 I don’t honestly see a problem in having a different name while they’re younger. 🤷‍♀️
It's predominantly a safeguarding issue as to why its so important to use the correct name.

I once had a girl tell me, age 3, that Daddy liked to blow and tickle her fairy. Thankfully, she had referred to her vulva has a fairy several times before (I need to wipe my fairy) so I knew it wasn't a doll she was referring to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Love how she's pointing out she bought flowers, when we all commented on how disrespectful it is to show off 4 bunches of flowers whilst moaning that kids are going hungry. I'm going to remain optimistic that the ad is being done because either they haven't had chance to do anything about our complaints yet, or shes got a contract that needs to run its course before she's cut loose. Do her huns not question why she's out spending £200 on food shopping yet begging for donations for eat that frog? I see her first story today was about the Exeter grab and go food collection thingy.
If she had actually clicked on the Exeter grab and go page, she would've seen that donations are being stolen. But obviously it's too time consuming just being her.

I couldn't see a date on the receipt so it could have been from anytime, but any locals would know she's a lying twit as the nearest tesco is about 10 miles away in Newton and there's sainsburys, Morrisons and asda there. Hopefully it's the last ad. They were in Newton on Sunday for an essential trip to b&q when there's a huge one in Torquay 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That’s because she’s a scruffy cow and doesn’t wash out her silver shampoo properly 💁‍♀️
It’s maybe the light of the sofa from downstairs creeping through the floorboards somehow and making it have a lilac tinge, I heard wobbles face is also tinged lilac too from same thing 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she had actually clicked on the Exeter grab and go page, she would've seen that donations are being stolen. But obviously it's too time consuming just being her.

I couldn't see a date on the receipt so it could have been from anytime, but any locals would know she's a lying twit as the nearest tesco is about 10 miles away in Newton and there's sainsburys, Morrisons and asda there. Hopefully it's the last ad. They were in Newton on Sunday for an essential trip to b&q when there's a huge one in Torquay 🤷‍♀️
Top of the receipt shows it was Newton abbot, shame we can't see when she went. Another non essential trip when they could go to sainsburys but I guess she could argue it was for work purposes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.