PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting on the bed talking shite....there is an advert coming very soon!!

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210120-165858_Outlook.jpg

I forgot to add this screenshot. This was after they asked me to link the story I complained about to them. I explained it was only saved for 24 hours so only had a screenshot of it.

ETA, still waiting on a response from lego.

Reactions: 13
Ugh she is so disgusting.
why would you be naked when builders are around? You make sure you’re up and dressed BEFORE they arrive!! Of course they’re going to walk around your house and sometimes accidentally walk into your room!... she’s so weird. you can see in her face she gets a thrill out of them walking in on her naked.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 393511
I forgot to add this screenshot. This was after they asked me to link the story I complained about to them. I explained it was only saved for 24 hours so only had a screenshot of it.

I think I missed it, what did you complain about? Hope they drop her, sick of seeing Tesco ADs

Reactions: 3
Another fictional story from Torbay's very own female Tommy Cooper.
Not like this, like that Rach!
A61951F1-4F7C-4169-AAF7-4D375D14376B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Betty bullshiter strikes again, her stories are actual class, she should branch out Into fiction , well shes already had one work of fiction publish so she might as well do another one

Reactions: 12
why would you be naked when builders are around? You make sure you’re up and dressed BEFORE they arrive!! Of course they’re going to walk around your house and sometimes accidentally walk into your room!... she’s so weird. you can see in her face she gets a thrill out of them walking in on her naked.
I haven’t watched it but I’d bet my house that the builders haven’t walked in on her naked

Reactions: 6
Wt was that? She’s just managed to insult and overshare about her dad, including sharing his photo online when she has no contact with him anymore, insult the child of her friend by suggesting that the tooth broke because it had a cavity and reminded the world that she and her 11 year old have synced periods and said 11 year old is currently bleeding 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

5EB33D5C-BF6D-419C-A36C-CAB79DBC5088.jpeg
54883A5A-5568-4C9F-A264-2DB8AA94FDA2.jpeg
02FE7E89-1600-4B2D-A0AF-51CFE0C1E6F7.jpeg
10260953-9BF2-45DB-BBF7-83780CC3E1F7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wt was that? She’s just managed to insult and overshare about her dad, including sharing his photo online when she has no contact with him anymore, insult the child of her friend by suggesting that the tooth broke because it had a cavity and reminded the world that she and her 11 year old have synced periods and said 11 year old is currently bleeding 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

View attachment 393570View attachment 393571View attachment 393572View attachment 393573
She’s vile

Reactions: 7
Normal to response to someone breaking a bone 🤔

51367158-FB60-481C-8291-D40E16A28195.jpeg

I don’t understand how we’re in lockdown, almost 2,000 people died TODAY because of covid, and she’s got a literal house full of bleeping people? Surely each job should be done one at a time to minimise risk?

7A40F4FF-8CAD-40B1-BD20-F5E2C258EDA5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What exactly does it achieve to share about her daughters period? All women have periods it’s not creating any type of awareness to any issue. In fact it reinforces stereotypes of women being irrational and unable to go about normal life when they are on!! It is also a massive invasion of her daughters privacy both now and in the future. What does she not understand about the teenage years being a process of navigating difficulties and preparing for adult life and the insecurities that come with it. I’m preying for her downfall 🙏🙏

Reactions: 21
Should that not have been #ad or #gifted ? She didn’t come on to show us those out of the goodness of her heart did she.

Reactions: 9
I can't even with her anymore... I haven't even watched her stories but what I can gather is shes talking about private issues about tallulah AGAIN.... her knowing she has a house full of builders but is in her bedroom naked knowing they could walk in any minute..talking about her own vagina and period... and companies like lego/tesco/p&g etc think she's a good advocate for family brands????
Stop the world... I really want to get off now.
Her downfall couldn't come any quicker!!!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 393511

Just another tit attempt at placating us whilst she’ll be back next week with another ad for them - it’s just not good enough.

Reactions: 8
Normal to response to someone breaking a bone 🤔

View attachment 393617

I don’t understand how we’re in lockdown, almost 2,000 people died TODAY because of covid, and she’s got a literal house full of bleeping people? Surely each job should be done one at a time to minimise risk?

View attachment 393619

so Josh has broke his toe at the same time Mrs Hinch supposedly has too. she doesnt have an original idea in her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.