PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly you could offer me free Tesco shopping for life, a 12 bedroom period feature mansion, a car for each child and 7 holidays a year. I’d still turn it down if I had to spend one night on front of the TV watching Josh have a eye wank over 1970’s men dressed in vintage outfits........ the PTSD would be real 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tesco probably give her the shopping for free and no doubt she gives granny the cleaning stuff in return for her doing everyone's laundry. Lazy bint.
Yeah it’s more than likely free. Probably a budget per ad and obviously she has to spend it all on her own family. Think how much she could donate with £200!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s more than likely free. Probably a budget per ad and obviously she has to spend it all on her own family. Think how much she could donate with £200!!
But then how would she buy her essentials of red wine and flowers

In regards to the attached pic - Course you did love.....

They really will say anything for attention won’t they. I feel like setting up a support group for the huns

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Rach must sit there thinking what an idiot it's not true and its not funny. But you've paid me this month so I'll share your message 💜

Reactions: 6
But then how would she buy her essentials of red wine and flowers

In regards to the attached pic - Course you did love.....

They really will say anything for attention won’t they. I feel like setting up a support group for the huns
I wouldn't bother the melts

'Seb hasn't got dressed for 3 weeks and is staying in his room today'

Translation:-

'Seb gets dressed every day to go to the skate park and is not here today cos he's gone to granny marshalls for a Wednesday roast dinner'
But dont he always have steak or some tit she harped on about online

Reactions: 3
I'm assuming mummy marshall dropped off the washing when she dropped Seb home!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
For someone who claims to not care what people say about her and never reads here........Nice flowers and laundry Rach :LOL:

Nice picture of her in her underwear there. Notice how she’s left the bedroom door open, so the builders can “walk in on her naked”

She really is something else

Reactions: 8
Nice picture of her in her underwear there. Notice how she’s left the bedroom door open, so the builders can “walk in on her naked”

She really is something else
Hopefully they will take a tit in her downstairs loo and leave it there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sausage sandwiches courtesy of Josh and laundry thanks to MIL #winning

Even if she did it herself, she clearly has a tumblr dryer, which is not exactly a difficult job. Try getting laundry dry in this weather without one - sure as tit doesn’t stack up that quickly 😒

Why would you pile up the clean washing while sausages are being cooked? The washing won't smell "lush" for long!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.