PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably being quiet because she's helping Jordan and Emily in the coffee shop as they hand out food parcels on a Weds

Reactions: 7
Rachel tried to look like a teenager and reminded us all of the quote mutton dressed as lamb. Also she looks good because she's half your age you vain woman!
F877241C-D200-4F10-9C9B-3D28D4DD7D6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rachel tried to look like a teenager and reminded us all of the quote mutton dressed as lamb. Also she looks good because she's half your age you vain woman!View attachment 393228
And doesn’t have the face of Sue Pollard and Katie Hopkins’ love child

She's probably being quiet because she's helping Jordan and Emily in the coffee shop as they hand out food parcels on a Weds
And Weds is the day all the kids get carted off elsewhere so she’s probably pretending they’re all home when they aren’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It only costs £45 to look that ridiculous🤔 for that jumpsuit I mean. Didn't need to see this on the website, is her bottom lip supposed to be W shaped?
1FCBD851-D744-48ED-AC1B-8E2965679454.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So Emily, aside from being massively problematic along with her BFF ratchet, is taking her phone out multiple times, sending pics and texts to R then handling coffee and food?! In a pandemic. Your hygiene is lush hun 💜

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210120_143255.jpg

No Rach, not a single person was wondering how your new 'besties' coffee training is going

Reactions: 25
View attachment 393293
No Rach, not a single person was wondering how your new 'besties' coffee training is going
I'm the least prudish person ever. Being brought up around builder and army soldiers iv heard worse. But they are both vile aren't they. There's no reason at all for her to share these messages on her story other than because she lacks content.
I really hope as the months go by her ads dwindle and its not just a quiet January for her at the moment. And I'm crossing everything that tesco have dropped her!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 393293
I would have said that but after seeing how many of her followers liked and commented on a basic 12 year olds school photograph, I actually think they may well be interested.
Small things amuse small minds and all that 👀 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It's a repost day about wildrefills, and also this shite about her being an inspiring survivor of da.
DA914C09-D4EB-45C6-AC5D-88D5C1220255.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.