PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh good they’ve gone out now so I can spew. Where to start ......
‘glam for the gram’ more like ‘gran for the gram.’ We have seen you both Rach. Wind your filter in.

So last night I thought that was a set up for Wilby’s birthday. As it turned out it was for Josh and I realised that he was standing there looking like a goon with a kids balloon. He looked like a some sort of deranged child catcher.

This morning when he was opening that present, I really did consider whether in the past he had gone overboard on the old recreational drugs and was now having some sort of early onset brain degradation. Then I realised they both sounded as dumb as each other and it was just their natural intellect level. Plus, I swear he nearly cried when her read her card. What’s left of my ovaries cried with him and almost died but fortunately my Husband is off today, so I looked at him and found relief.

The return to bed for 🤢 was in fact 🤢. I felt like someone had just told me my parents were having a quickie. They put three kids in their room for that. I guarantee he was behind looking in the mirror whilst her dress was over her head. (Don’t @ me for being crude, we all know it’s true.)

Edie is a queen imo and should not be blamed for any of this nonsense. She’s an intelligent, spirited little girl and you can see how frustrated she gets with the chaos that she lives in. I actually couldn’t believe my ears when the birthday man/ child/ midlife crisis started whining back at her over what she said. It was like listening to kids in the playground (only Edie is a kid, she doesn’t understand and why would she? It’s her Mother that is selling her on the internet on the daily. It’s not like Edie signed a contract and gave up the rights to her life. She’s not a zoo animal, she’s a human being.)

Rach has the same body shape as Issac. Soz but she has 🤷‍♀️

Josh driving the dodgems thinking he was Lewis Hamilton but dressed like Diego from Dora the Explorer. I was scared, never mind Wilby. And for the love of almighty god, why can’t Rach and T speak properly? It’s just incoherent giggles, snorts and guffawing like a pair of dribbling idiots.

As for Wilby’s hair. Any of her followers who comment thinking that is not all kinds of wrong is questionable themselves. His great big massive gorilla hands holding that child’s head in place whilst he goes at his little soft head is nightmarish.

They are just a pair of now jobless chavs who have managed to con enough people into thinking they are half decent human beings through a phone and internet connection. Find me one person who was friends with either of them both before they got together (who isn’t family or Katy Daly) that has a good thing to say about them or is still around and I’ll die of shock. They are spending his birthday night out with people they met through Instagram earlier this year, not together and not with family. That says it all for me anyway.

Ta daaa 😁. I hope they have a wonderfully filtered evening.
God, I love your posts! 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘glam for the gram’ more like ‘gran for the gram.’ We have seen you both Rach. Wind your filter in.

So last night I thought that was a set up for Wilby’s birthday. As it turned out it was for Josh and I realised that he was standing there looking like a goon with a kids balloon. He looked like a some sort of deranged child catcher.

This morning when he was opening that present, I really did consider whether in the past he had gone overboard on the old recreational drugs and was now having some sort of early onset brain degradation. Then I realised they both sounded as dumb as each other and it was just their natural intellect level. Plus, I swear he nearly cried when her read her card. What’s left of my ovaries cried with him and almost died but fortunately my Husband is off today, so I looked at him and found relief.

The return to bed for 🤢 was in fact 🤢. I felt like someone had just told me my parents were having a quickie. They put three kids in their room for that. I guarantee he was behind looking in the mirror whilst her dress was over her head. (Don’t @ me for being crude, we all know it’s true.)

Edie is a queen imo and should not be blamed for any of this nonsense. She’s an intelligent, spirited little girl and you can see how frustrated she gets with the chaos that she lives in. I actually couldn’t believe my ears when the birthday man/ child/ midlife crisis started whining back at her over what she said. It was like listening to kids in the playground (only Edie is a kid, she doesn’t understand and why would she? It’s her Mother that is selling her on the internet on the daily. It’s not like Edie signed a contract and gave up the rights to her life. She’s not a zoo animal, she’s a human being.)

Josh driving the dodgems thinking he was Lewis Hamilton but dressed like Diego from Dora the Explorer. I was scared, never mind Wilby. And for the love of almighty god, why can’t Rach and T speak properly? It’s just incoherent giggles, snorts and guffawing like a pair of dribbling idiots.

As for Wilby’s hair. Any of her followers who comment thinking that is not all kinds of wrong is questionable themselves. His great big massive gorilla hands holding that child’s head in place whilst he goes at his little soft head is nightmarish.

They are just a pair of now jobless chavs who have managed to con enough people into thinking they are half decent human beings through a phone and internet connection. Find me one person who was friends with either of them both before they got together (who isn’t family or Katy Daly) that has a good thing to say about them or is still around and I’ll die of shock. They are spending his birthday night out with people they met through Instagram earlier this year, not together and not with family. That says it all for me anyway.

“Diego from Dora the explorer” 😂😂😂 knew he reminded me of someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gonna stick up for them here,
When Liverpool won something not that long ago josh put a heartfelt post on about his bff that died and they always went to matches together.

what is with sia?? It’s just not normal and freaks me out. Kudos to her at her age and the quirky stuff and that but please....plus I still want to know what she said about rach when she was slagging her off!!!

I hope E dad sees her behaviour and realised what a toxic atmosphere that bairn is in.

the nipple?? Love bite 🤢

Reactions: 12

Bravo 👏👏👏 can hear the sigh of relief at the end of your post as you’ve finally been able to let all of that out😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He has all the kids names, think Betsy is on his wrist or hand, he never even had tattoos till he met her they’ve all been done in the last six years.
I have seen the boys ones. I think it's weird having the girls ones on 😬

Reactions: 6
He has all the kids names, think Betsy is on his wrist or hand, he never even had tattoos till he met her they’ve all been done in the last six years.
Yeah half an eye of eyeliner was a thing........in the mid 80’s 😂😂😂 my auntie used to do hers like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What she means is she couldn’t be arsed to get out of bed to take her and she couldn’t demand Joyce do it, as it was his birthday.
By the looks of their earlier stories.... they were too busy getting saucy in the bedroom giving each other love bites... than to bother doing any parenting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Tonight’s the night for comments on her posts to go unchecked Until she gets home. 😉

• Haha
To use R’s favourite adjectives, today’s stories are vile and horrific.
Pictures of them post intercourse :sick:
Edie’s attitude is awful but they are encouraging her behaviour by filming, it’s the only way she can get attention in that chaos and I am glad she has another parent who can provide the attention she needs in the proper way.
R is really setting Lula up for embarrassment, sharing the story about the state she got in because of the fly killer. Not what an 11 year old who is about to start secondary school needs posting on the gram!
Poor Wilby having his head shaved again!

I did enjoy Josh describing his first present as nice but not knowing what it actually was at first😂

• Haha
To be honest.. I think she posted that video after their fumble on purpose.
Shes like a teenager boasting shes just shagged the boy she likes.
Another thing to prove to people that they are so in love.
I mean,I'm all for a quickie whenever you can grab it.. but when you have 3 little children awake in the next room in the early afternoon (1 being your stepson and 2 others being js step daughters), it's not ok imo. And I hope wilbert was napping!!!
She wanted to get Joyce's love bite in there..he was clearly trying to hide it.
It was like catching your parents at it..it was embarrassing and so obvious!!!
200k plus people saw that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
@FridaK I’ll let you off with that mental image you planted 🤢🤢 because the rest of your post was so spot on it’s scary. Everything I’m thinking you said!

You showed remarkable restraint today, well done for holding it in so long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to think E was playing up to the camera, but not anymore. She is a saucy, bold child with no consequences. A trouble maker who has no friends and will be hated by her peers if there is no discipline brought in across the board. The way she spoke to her mother refusing to go out cos of some stupid game and all she does is snort 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
@FridaK I’ll let you off with that mental image you planted 🤢🤢 because the rest of your post was so spot on it’s scary. Everything I’m thinking you said!

You showed remarkable restraint today, well done for holding it in so long 😂
Thank you. It wasn’t easy, I just didn’t want to spoil Joyce’s day 😊
Just a quick mention of the fact she’s ‘out out’ for a birthday and chatting tit to a random on Instagram 🤦‍♀️ Good night Rach? Not bored then 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank you. It wasn’t easy, I just didn’t want to spoil Joyce’s day 😊
Just a quick mention of the fact she’s ‘out out’ for a birthday and chatting tit to a random on Instagram 🤦‍♀️ Good night Rach? Not bored then 😂
I thought the same, she can’t put her phone day to enjoy their evening out, she is a dick head

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to say "with teeth"? We know Rach, those fuckers can be seen from space.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:

“Paw Patrol, lovebites and gifts from PayPal dosh;
It’s a birthday to remember for birdboy Josh!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On a scale of 1 to 10...how much does that Astrid love herself? She winds me up nearly as much as Rachaeaeaeaele and I don't even look at her instagram!
she’s an old slag
Also she’s weirdly obsessed with wibble

The bleeping state of these two. Somewhere, some place, Cinderella is washing their old lady knickers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wait she can’t have given Joyce a love bite, she’d have taken half his neck out with those teeth 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.