PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks older due to the crispy bacon, crackling skin and underweight leathery body. Yuck, if she was my mum I’d pull her aside a SD say stop making a holy show of yourself!!!
Astrid looks terrific and has great style in my very humble opinion.

The posing is cringeworthy especially with her husband ( again just my opinion) but good luck to her otherwise, I love her style.

Reactions: 9
What’s the film where the woman copies another woman??
Single white female??
Fatal attraction??
I’m not sure but anyway that’s rach with sia

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Astrid looks terrific and has great style in my very humble opinion.

The posing is cringeworthy especially with her husband ( again just my opinion) but good luck to her otherwise, I love her style.
Really? I think she tries too hard imho. And her hair really annoys me.

Reactions: 4
Really? I think she tries too hard imho. And her hair really annoys me.
Yes ,really 😁.

She’s a couple of years older than me and she sticks two fingers up to those who think women over a particular age should look a certain way. It’s all opinions and I’m glad Astrid gives no shits😀.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Joking aside, I don’t think you can judge Astrid from her Instagram account. You can judge her style (which I think is great, but it’s about your own personal taste.) She has a fashion account, which is completely on point in terms of USP. As far as what she looks like goes, she has an Androgynous body type that she puts to great use in terms of style.

I have absolutely no idea what she has in common with Rach. (Other than Instagram obviously.) Maybe she has took pity on her fake ‘poor me’ persona. Anyway Rach is literally absorbing Astrids personality as per 🙄. It wont last, she’ll piss her off eventually like she does with everyone. They go through friends faster than water down a plug hole

Reactions: 14
No wonder those dogs are miserable... they have zero interaction with anyone except tallulah.
Winston is probably sick of all the kids rach keeps popping out 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How pleased did Racheleio look when she’d been called home - absolutely thrilled - it was like “oh they still need me” - she’s so weird
i dont get why would leave a baby with someone that cant look after them and needs to call you home should they wake up?

Reactions: 10
Considering they have a PATCHWORK FAMILY of SIX TURDS and only get their daily SHARED SHOWER you’d think if they had time together they’d want to spend it alone and not with their BFF’s ?! Maybe they don’t actually have anything to talk about while spending the PAYPAL MONEY.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched a couple of IGTV videos of Astrid and she came across really well. Not like a robot!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Help!!!
I’ve a friend!! She’s a hun, she’s bought the dungarees and only went and posted the shop that PTWM said to get them from....she walked into the pub this aft....luckily I was just leaving.
what do I do??
how do I make her see the light?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Help!!!
I’ve a friend!! She’s a hun, she’s bought the dungarees and only went and posted the shop that PTWM said to get them from....she walked into the pub this aft....luckily I was just leaving.
what do I do??
how do I make her see the light?? 😂😂😂
Vomit horrifically whilst sobbing over her new dunagrees?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably just reminded her as well 😂
I live to serve 😉.
Do you know something that I don’t understand and maybe some others do. On the T’s leaving school post today, there are tons of comments from women just babbling out their own story of the day. I wonder,
Who are they talking to?
Are they just commenting for the sake of it?
Do they think she reads it?
I’ve just never felt possessed to just drop in a paragraph about my own life on a strangers social media page.

Reactions: 18
I live to serve 😉.
Do you know something that I don’t understand and maybe some others do. On the T’s leaving school post today, there are tons of comments from women just babbling out their own story of the day. I wonder,
Who are they talking to?
Are they just commenting for the sake of it?
Do they think she reads it?
I’ve just never felt possessed to just drop in a paragraph about my own life on a strangers social media page.
They’re probably lonely. She preys on the vulnerable. She’s built a business out of exploiting them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.