PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what Tattletes, Iโ€™m sad, Iโ€™m horrifically vomit inducingly sad because I absolutely bleeping love that cow jumper ๐Ÿคฃ I am obsessed with all things cow but that silly witch and her granny has one and now I canโ€™t get one, duck sake ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those freckles on the fringed ones face? Are they real or does she draw them on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry girls..said earlier I rarely post on this thread. I'm always reading the Kate Hayes one ๐Ÿ˜‚ but just seen Racheleioooooo has commented on Kates latest troll rant about all us tattle bastards an it got my back up ๐Ÿ˜‚

As I said earlier, Edie is a bad brat!! But I rewatched todays stories after reading here and chrrrrrrisssstttttt... If T was so distraught why was she ok to go the pier an seemed fine? Why did Issac get bollocked for Edies crappy behaviour? And whyyyyyy did she feel the need to post the with teeth photo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ.
I will say I'm a massive Liverpool fan so seeing baby goldenballs in his Liverpool kit did make me smile!

And I might be being really thick here.. But are you not allowed to shave babies heads before a certain point? I know someone who is Muslim an they shave the babies head very young. I know the reason Rach an Joyce do it isn't religious but I didn't realise it was bad to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ am I a bad Mum? Sure my lad had his haircut at about 9 months because his hair was so wild ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hi all!

My twopence on today's shower of shite ๐Ÿ’œ excuse me whilst I spill ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm in the minority only with @FridaK I think but I'm team Edie all the way. Her emotional intelligence is way beyond her years and she's acting out because she's not being stimulated enough or exposed to enough to keep her busy. She's a kid that needs challenging and to keep learning and probably much more one to one time and conversation too, she's not gonna sit back and stay quiet like they expect her to.

I do however feel bad for Isaac.

Why didn't Josh go for a few drinks with his work colleagues tonight after he had spent all year day with his family? I bet he would have liked that?

Also, I can't believe she got him drunk slurring "it's been the best birthday ever babe" to the camera and posted it for the whole world to see ๐Ÿคฎ

If a load of overpriced tit, a Paw Patrol balloon, a dodgy quickie with a wife that treats you like crap, an hour out with whinging too hot kids and a secret BBQ with someone who slags you off in local cafรฉs is your bag, then well done, son! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry girls..said earlier I rarely post on this thread. I'm always reading the Kate Hayes one ๐Ÿ˜‚ but just seen Racheleioooooo has commented on Kates latest troll rant about all us tattle bastards an it got my back up ๐Ÿ˜‚

As I said earlier, Edie is a bad brat!! But I rewatched todays stories after reading here and chrrrrrrisssstttttt... If T was so distraught why was she ok to go the pier an seemed fine? Why did Issac get bollocked for Edies crappy behaviour? And whyyyyyy did she feel the need to post the with teeth photo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ.
I will say I'm a massive Liverpool fan so seeing baby goldenballs in his Liverpool kit did make me smile!

And I might be being really thick here.. But are you not allowed to shave babies heads before a certain point? I know someone who is Muslim an they shave the babies head very young. I know the reason Rach an Joyce do it isn't religious but I didn't realise it was bad to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ am I a bad Mum? Sure my lad had his haircut at about 9 months because his hair was so wild ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Welcome from KH thread. I saw Rachโ€™s comment on Kateโ€™s post also. Rach has a habit of wandering around the internet trying to make friends with anyone who mentions Tattle. I doubt Kate even acknowledges her.
Josh cutting Wilbyโ€™s hair made us tense because he didnโ€™t need it cutting and Josh has a bit of a fetish with grooming. Hair cut, nails cut etc etc on all the kids ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 11
Hi welcome!

I just wanted to point this bit out. I'm white British and non-religious but spent the majority of my adult life living in a majority Pakistani Muslim part of town where I made and have many friends.

Some parents do shave their babies heads once, at a very young age, as they believe it encourages thicker hair growth. This normally happens with young baby girls more than boys.

However it isn't religious but cultural, and basically an old wives tale, and it's often done in the uk to keep grandma quiet ๐Ÿ˜‚

You could get a big room full of young British Muslim parents and debate these cultural issues and it would be so interesting, you would get so many different viewpoints.

But I doubt many parents, religiously or culturally would want to undercut their baby's hair with clippers ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I think that's the point with the head shaving.. it is literally for 'fashion.' It's not in his face and it's not for religious or cultural reasons. It also wasn't done professionally by a trained barber. Rach even said once didn't she that Josh had nipped her with the clippers? Imagine one slip or jerk from the baby ๐Ÿ˜“ and then to advertise Johnson's baby products and rant about Wilbys 'cradle cap'... jesus wept ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ when my son was a similar age his hair went a bit wild at the sides, my mum who used to be a hairdresser just tidied it up with scissors. He didn't have clippers until he was about 2 I think and even then it was done at a highly rated barbershop. It is personal choice isn't it and he's their child so whatever ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ just don't then go on about how sensitive babies scalps are to get paid for a crappy ad and then whack the electric clippers on his head

Reactions: 16
I really do worry there is something wrong with W hearing. He just sits there so uninterested in the shaver right by his ear.

I really do worry there is something wrong with W hearing. He just sits there so uninterested in the shaver right by his ear.
I agree - it would also explain his fascination with the tv and the lack of movement maybe? Or he's just got so used to all the noise in that house he's learned to block it all out

Reactions: 9
Wibly was watching a screen during the haircut. His eyes were transfixed on it and you could hear the sound from it. So to keep him still for his desperately needed haircut one parent clamped their hand on his head and the other hypnotised him with a screen. Top parenting.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've read every thread on PTWM in the past 3 days. I've lost valuable time, my first time commenting but I couldn't believe Edie today. She was awful towards Issac. R telling him to apologise for stopping her from hitting him. The behavior is learned and accepted. It's insane and then Lula devastated about the fly Cather . I have no respect for a man who allows someone, regardless of who they are, speak to his kids like crap!

Reactions: 21
I've read every thread on PTWM in the past 3 days. I've lost valuable time, my first time commenting but I couldn't believe Edie today. She was awful towards Issac. R telling him to apologise for stopping her from hitting him. The behavior is learned and accepted. It's insane and then Lula devastated about the fly Cather . I have no respect for a man who allows someone, regardless of who they are, speak to his kids like crap!
That's some dedication!! ๐Ÿ˜‚โณ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think T not going to school because of the flies is just odd. Sorry but ok she was upset but seriously get a life! R just couldnโ€™t be bothered to take her thatโ€™s probably more like the truth. Itโ€™s ok at the moment as attendance is not being counted but once they are back to school In September then itโ€™s a different story.

Last day of term for Tallulah today. And it's the middle of the month. Big essay post coming I reckon about Tallulah, but really about Rachaeaeaeaele...

Nothing can be as long and self absorbed as her period post though surely, so I'm clinging onto that ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

As a professional hairdresser myself, I personally wouldnt advice anyone to shave a 11 month old babys head with clippers on a grade 1 for fashion purposes. Especially because he apparently had severe cradle crap ( as advertised in her johnsons ad) which the clippers would agitate. Its advised to used scissors to trim around the hairline to get it out of their faces. Their hair follicles are still gaining their strength and thickness.
And given joyce almost took Rachs ear off with clippers,I wouldnt like him to go near an unpredictable baby with them, no matter how much you try and restrain him,he could jolt quickly.
Religious regions are completely different, but in this case, it isnt religious, its vanity! He only had it done the first time a few weeks ago, he did not "need" it doing again.
They are both idiots.
And welcome from KHM...iv been following that thread and its hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
I know Iโ€™m late to the party here but Oh my god I canโ€™t believe poor Issac was treated that way! It was clear as Day E was being horrible to him. As if it wasnโ€™t bad enough her demanding he apologise to E she has the camera in his face in doing so. That poor wee boy all his privacy gone, her belittling him and making him out to be the one in the wrong. Actually disgusted! Josh is no better, E hits Issac and he wants to cuddle her ... fucksake Josh man up and be a loyal Dad to your boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.