PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say that Astrid is using Rach. She’s got 17.5k followers as opposed to PTWM with over 700k. Fair play to the woman!! And I agree Her page seems classier. I also think she’s got a good body for her age. Says a fat 50 something too. But the tattoos and freckles 🤢

Reactions: 6
Her mate is very odd. Baked, crispy skin, wrinkly tattoos and pudding basin haircut at aged 70 odd. Jeez where did they dig her up from?

She’s a horror. Bone thin, leather skin in horrific clothes. Tacky tattoos and elephant hide wrinkles.

She’s horrific and the curd looks vile like her.
I didn’t say you have to like her 🤷‍♀️ I was just saying I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say that Astrid is using Rach. She’s got 17.5k followers as opposed to PTWM with over 700k. Fair play to the woman!! And I agree Her page seems classier. I also think she’s got a good body for her age. Says a fat 50 something too. But the tattoos and freckles 🤢
She looks like aunt sally Rach can be worzel lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her mate is very odd. Baked, crispy skin, wrinkly tattoos and pudding basin haircut at aged 70 odd. Jeez where did they dig her up from?

She’s a horror. Bone thin, leather skin in horrific clothes. Tacky tattoos and elephant hide wrinkles.

She’s horrific and the curd looks vile like her.
Are you trying to subtly hint here you’re not a fan? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched insta omg edie is a pain in the arse Rach snorting at everything she does
The only ones I like are the boys
I’m beginning to get so irritated by everything She does arrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh

Are you trying to subtly hint here you’re not a fan? 😂
She’s awful she thinks she’s so cool

Maybe I am in the minority here but it’s Issac I really feel for, you can see that little boy is just crying out for some love and to be treated the way the others are. It makes me so sad 😢 He wasn’t acting up or being rude when they were asked to get ready to go out yet he was the one told to apologise whilst having the phone in his face just after. His Dad doesn’t seem to spend much time with him either.
I agree I feel so sorry for the boys
Wish they would just turn round and tell her to duck off
It’s actually making me hate he more
The woman is vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just watched insta omg edie is a pain in the arse Rach snorting at everything she does
The only ones I like are the boys
I’m beginning to get so irritated by everything She does arrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh

She’s awful she thinks she’s so cool
The problem with all the kids is her reaction to their behaviour. No wonder Edie behaves like she does, there are no consequences, other than R snorting with laughter, indicating approval. What a shame for such a bright little girl. Hopefully, she’ll remain bright enough to realise that this kind of behaviour is only acceptable in their home and not in other places she goes. It will be a shame if it spills over into school and her Dad’s house.

Reactions: 8
The problem with all the kids is her reaction to their behaviour. No wonder Edie behaves like she does, there are no consequences, other than R snorting with laughter, indicating approval. What a shame for such a bright little girl. Hopefully, she’ll remain bright enough to realise that this kind of behaviour is only acceptable in their home and not in other places she goes. It will be a shame if it spills over into school and her Dad’s house.
Exactly. Recording doesn't help either. Edie will think she's being entertaining!

Reactions: 6
I completely agree. And considering betsy was there alone looking after the kids, its completely careless.
If we can find their address by a quick google search and go by the views she has posted previously... any deranged nutter can.
Iv said it before, not all those 700k followers have good intentions..and that's not to mention the ones who dont follow her but can still view her page
If one of her followers was stupid enough to approach her child while she was on holiday with her father and another drove all the way across the country with a hen house then who knows what people are capable of ? Many see PTWM as a friend or saviour when she is neither !

Reactions: 3
You see like there I think sia looks lovely...it’s the posing tit that annoys me.....there are think yes you look like fun
Yeah I like Sia’s look when she’s not posing. Question is what happened to Josh’s actual friends? Wouldn’t they maybe like a birthday night out with you guys as opposed to flavour of the month Insta pals? Or did all his pals duck off when he had an affair?

Reactions: 15
And those 2 people aren't the only ones.
Dont forget one follower approached betsy last week when she was on her own with wilbert and another one admired her from afar on the same day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I like Sia’s look when she’s not posing. Question is what happened to Josh’s actual friends? Wouldn’t they maybe like a birthday night out with you guys as opposed to flavour of the month Insta pals? Or did all his pals duck off when he had an affair?
I dint believe he has any friends left anymore... he seems to have sacrificed them all in favour of rach... I believe they upset ALOT of people when they had their affair... rach lost alot of friends too.
They dont seem to have any genuine friends.. and the ones they do have are either insta "friends" or ones rach can use and then dispose of... even cocaine Katy gets used for babysitting duties!

Reactions: 12
I don't think Josh has any friends, I dare say he lost them when he got with Rach. She only wants Josh to be at work and the rest of the time at home with her and the kids.
If Josh went out with his mates, Rach would be too scared in case he traded her in for something better. He cheated on his ex with her so he will do the same again.
At least we know who wears the trousers in that relationship....and it isn't him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's some dedication!! 😂⏳
It was a complete mind duck. I don't know how they have they have manipulated so many people for so long. And a mother, who suffers with an actual anxiety disorder, that surprisingly isn't cured by rescue remedy and asking my husband to stay home all day, but medication, therapy and not actual drinking alcohol I hate what they have done to the boys mum. I'd happily donate to a go fund me page for her to bring them through court.

I have so much I want to say and rant about but I'll just say this, the thing about tables is they always turn. She will get what she has coming to her.

I've not read all the previous threads and this is my first time posting on here, but I watched her stories from yesterday and was mortified at how rude Edie was. I haven't kept up with PTWM for a long time (months and months) but I was shocked to see Edie back chatting the way she did!

and telling Isaac to apologise for stopping her hitting him. Would she tell Edie to apologise if Isaac tried to hit her and Edie pushed his hand away? She's giving that child some level on self entitlement.

Me personally, my stepdaughter, gets treated the exact same way my biological children get treated. Her mum passed away when she was less than a year and I'm all she knows as a mum, it's my job to protect her. I actually carry a bit more of soft spot for my stepdaughter because of all she's been through. I don't understand her at all. She's not a great mum to those boys. I've lost alot of respect for Josh who allows him speak to his kids like that! If I ever called my step daughter or my son or daughter an asshole, my husband wouldn't be happy. Let's be honest, we all know they can act like assholes but we don't call them it. Would you call your boss an asshole? No Huns 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm sorry for the rant 😂

I don't think Josh has any friends, I dare say he lost them when he got with Rach. She only wants Josh to be at work and the rest of the time at home with her and the kids.
If Josh went out with his mates, Rach would be too scared in case he traded her in for something better. He cheated on his ex with her so he will do the same again.
At least we know who wears the trousers in that relationship....and it isn't him.
If he cheats with you, he will cheat in you as the saying goes 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just looking at astrids stories... and I know we say this all the time.. but it's actually hilarious now... rach really is morphing into her..
trying to be all eco friendly (laughable in itself 😂)
The bleach blonde peroxide hair
Trying to be edgy with her crew cut 😂
Copying her fashion style (or trying to)
Her home with the quirky pieces
I would say do her family not think they need to say something but she has cut most of them off lol
Shes definitely the type of person that really doesnt have their own mind, or their own style.
Sometimes I feel sorry for her, then I give my head a wobble 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.