PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edie is a little shite. Awful behavior getting rewarded is SHITE parenting

Reactions: 16
So lulu hasn’t gone to school day cos she was ‘physically sick at the fly killer’ so that’s why we didn’t get the massive long post about her leaving school that’s starts with Racheaeaeal telling us all about how she was abandoned at 4!

poor josh has got up on his birthday fed the kids breakfast and lunch! If it was rancids birthday she wouldn’t move her arse out that bed and expect to be waited on hand and foot...or hang on, that’s a normal day for her isn’t it.

Reactions: 21
She probably hides all the controversial stories from her friends and family/kids family.
I also feel sorry for the boys...iv said it before and I will say it again... its a Cinderella household and R is the wicked stepmother and the girls are the wicked step sisters. The only one who is nice to those boys is tallulah

Reactions: 11
T was so traumatised she couldn’t go to school? She looked fine the rest of the day!

Reactions: 13
Aside from her occasional Dear Betsy Dear Wilby type posts I am actually getting so annoyed at how bleeping ungrateful she seems?! Big, beautiful house (well I like it 🤣), beautiful garden with space for all the kids and animals and bleeping £6000 trampolines. Healthy and happy children all excelling in their own ways. Husband that clearly loves and fancies her as disgusting as I find that he does. Waits on her hand and foot. Lives by the beach. Friends who seemingly drop everything for her. Yet it’s constant moan moan moan duck my life what is my life ideal etc

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So lulu hasn’t gone to school day cos she was ‘physically sick at the fly killer’ so that’s why we didn’t get the massive long post about her leaving school that’s starts with Racheaeaeal telling us all about how she was abandoned at 4!

poor josh has got up on his birthday fed the kids breakfast and lunch! If it was rancids birthday she wouldn’t move her arse out that bed and expect to be waited on hand and foot...or hang on, that’s a normal day for her isn’t it.
I feel sorry for Josh today. One bloody day of sticking up for him, his kids and not making it about her two madams. I love my fly killers. She’d soon puke if the chickens got blowfly and maggots. She’d ridiculous

Aside from her occasional Dear Betsy Dear Wilby type posts I am actually getting so annoyed at how bleeping ungrateful she seems?! Big, beautiful house (well I like it 🤣), beautiful garden with space for all the kids and animals and bleeping £6000 trampolines. Healthy and happy children all excelling in their own ways. Husband that clearly loves and fancies her as disgusting as I find that he does. Waits on her hand and foot. Lives by the beach. Friends who seemingly drop everything for her. Yet it’s constant moan moan moan duck my life what is my life ideal etc
Perfectly put!!

Reactions: 9
They're shaving that babies head again. Pair of pricks!

Edie is a brat, I know it's not her fault but bleeping hell, her behaviour is terrible while she's with Rachaeaeaeaele and Joyce!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There’s gotta be something seriously wrong with Joyce. The nail clipping & head shaving a baby is creepy.
I think R & J’s relationship is toxic, they both are hero worshipping everything the other does, stinks of desperation

Reactions: 20
I’ve watched all today’s stories in 1 go and all I can think is she’s trolling us at this point. I just cannot believe anyone would actually allow their lives and their kids’ lives to be like this. Edie needs someone to step in for her, poor little thing is being exposed and shown as a pretty horrible kid and it’s not fair. It’s cruel to publicly embarrass your child in such a way. And it’s actually quite cruel to bring them up to be that way, whether it’s because she thinks it’s the only way to attention or because her mother can’t be arsed/cares more about content for the gram. 95% of Edie being on camera is her being unpleasant and it’s uncomfortable viewing. My kid is a ‘handful’ at times but I can’t say I find it remotely amusing and I certainly wouldn’t film it and let people watch it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Edies top has been annoying me all afternoon? Surely it should be the same on both sides, she’s got one sleeve on right and the other tucked under her arm

Reactions: 4
She’s filming all that tit so all her followers can marvel at the fact she is so relatable and has trouble dealing with challenging behaviour just like they do. But she’s such a loving amazing lady that she gets through it. And they buy it all! Just like she did when she just posted on Facebook. Anybody remember her stories involving Edie when she was two to three?? She’s carrying on with that only this is all very real to Edie as she sees herself on camera. She’s playing and enjoying herself!

Reactions: 5
Edies top has been annoying me all afternoon? Surely it should be the same on both sides, she’s got one sleeve on right and the other tucked under her arm
I noticed that too. Racheeaalle should tell her firmly it’s Joyce’s day and not to spoil it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.