PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re probably lovely. She preys on the vulnerable. She’s built a business out of exploiting them.
Do you think they understand that the lifestyle she has, that they really admire and might envy is funded by them? Or do they think she does them a favour sharing it all? I find it puzzling that she continues without any specific talent or skills. Yet no one ever seems to ask

Reactions: 8
I live to serve 😉.
Do you know something that I don’t understand and maybe some others do. On the T’s leaving school post today, there are tons of comments from women just babbling out their own story of the day. I wonder,
Who are they talking to?
Are they just commenting for the sake of it?
Do they think she reads it?
I’ve just never felt possessed to just drop in a paragraph about my own life on a strangers social media page.
That’s exactly why PTWM puts these stories on to draw emotional engagement while her huns in their droves also ramble on with their boring stories about their childbirth/kids/partners that you know who will never take the time to read!

Reactions: 8
I live to serve 😉.
Do you know something that I don’t understand and maybe some others do. On the T’s leaving school post today, there are tons of comments from women just babbling out their own story of the day. I wonder,
Who are they talking to?
Are they just commenting for the sake of it?
Do they think she reads it?
I’ve just never felt possessed to just drop in a paragraph about my own life on a strangers social media page.
They're hoping for a like or a purple heart comment from their queen, or if they're really special something like "oh wow babe"

That’s exactly why PTWM puts these stories on to draw emotional engagement while her huns in their droves also ramble on with their boring stories about their childbirth/kids/partners that you know who will never take the time to read!
I saw a Constance Hall post the other day about getting caught having sex by their kid, and loads of women had commented with their own "hilarious" stories, all I could think was you know when tit comes up on your Facebook because someone you know commented? What if it was a work colleague or someone you know in a professional capacity, then all of a sudden you're reading about that time her husband was balls deep and the kids all walked in with mates that they didn't know where staying over and it was the most embarrassing moment of their life? 😵 Why do normal people think that these bloggers/Instagram idiots want to read their life stories? Boggles my mind!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Considering they have a PATCHWORK FAMILY of SIX TURDS and only get their daily SHARED SHOWER you’d think if they had time together they’d want to spend it alone and not with their BFF’s ?! Maybe they don’t actually have anything to talk about while spending the PAYPAL MONEY.
I doubt they have anything to talk about. They are literally together 24/7 (apart from when Joyce is at fake work 😜 ) She has no hobbies, takes the piss out of his one and only interest that he gets to do for one week a year, and neither of them appear to have any real friends that don't come to either babysit or provide hairdressing/"beauty"(😂) service to R. She is constantly moaning about everything and everyone, even yesterday the poor bloke couldn't open his "thing you put wine in" without her moaning about how he was doing it.

The other thing I've thought of today reading the comments about E's behaviour, is why does R continue to post this sort of stuff. She's done 3 post's over the years, the latest being January this year, about Social Services being called. The first 2 times she alluded to it being something to do with B & T's Dad/family/friends trying to cause trouble and if i remember right S & I's mother got brought into it too. The 3rd time she tried to blame Tattle. Why, when you think that many people are going to report you to SS, especially estranged parents, why would you continue to film "meltdowns". I would be absolutely shitting a brick and genuinely sobbing and vomiting horrifically if I thought my kids were at risk of being taken away. I wouldn't be giving ANYONE any ammunition against me or my parenting skills.

Reactions: 20
I think that’s so sad. Like I know we discuss her life here, but we are always in conversation. We don’t just post comments that will be ignored and some users have had virtual support on this thread.
It really got me thinking because I noticed none of her followers ‘like’ each other’s comments and rarely comment to each other. It doesn’t seem like a community, just one comment after another with no recognition from anyone.
She starts more conversations on here than she does on her own page. They should come here where no one is flogging anything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I think that’s so sad. Like I know we discuss her life here, but we are always in conversation. We don’t just post comments that will be ignored and some users have had virtual support on this thread.
It really got me thinking because I noticed none of her followers ‘like’ each other’s comments and rarely comment to each other. It doesn’t seem like a community, just one comment after another with no recognition from anyone.
She starts more conversations on here than she does on her own page. They should come here where no one is flogging anything 🤷‍♀️
that's so true. None of the "influencers" do. All the huns want is an acknowledgement off the "zeleb" they aren't interested in the other people following them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt they have anything to talk about. They are literally together 24/7 (apart from when Joyce is at fake work 😜 ) She has no hobbies, takes the piss out of his one and only interest that he gets to do for one week a year, and neither of them appear to have any real friends that don't come to either babysit or provide hairdressing/"beauty"(😂) service to R. She is constantly moaning about everything and everyone, even yesterday the poor bloke couldn't open his "thing you put wine in" without her moaning about how he was doing it.

The other think I've thought of today reading the comments about E's behaviour, is why does R continue to post this sort of stuff. She's done 3 post's over the years, the latest being January this year, about Social Services being called. The first 2 times she alluded to it being something to do with B & T's Dad/family/friends trying to cause trouble and if i remember right S & I's mother got brought into it too. The 3rd time she tried to blame Tattle. Why, when you think that many people are going to report you to SS, especially estranged parents, why would you continue to film "meltdowns". I would be absolutely shitting a brick and genuinely sobbing and vomiting horrifically if I thought my kids were at risk of being taken away. I wouldn't be giving ANYONE any ammunition against me or my parenting skills.
Because unfortunately she thinks shes untouchable and she can do no wrong... and she believes that she can just blame "trolls" "toxic family/exs"
She genuinely believes these meltdowns/tantrums are entertaining and not damaging at all.
Yes all kids have them, but you do not film them at their most vulnerable and show that to 700k strangers on the internet just for the laughs. She needs to detach that phone from her hand and parent . Even in photos joyce has posted when she doesnt know hes taken it..she has that phone in her hand.
All her kids have some form of electronics in their face, tablets/ phones/ tv. Its unhealthy.
If she was ever made to get a real job she would be so out of her depth

Reactions: 11
I know she says she doesn't drink.. But I get the impression from the story of them coming home last night, that she'd had a few and then she's been oddly quiet for her today so makes me think she might have had a bad head??
Sorry if it's been said earlier.

Reactions: 10
that's so true. None of the "influencers" do. All the huns want is an acknowledgement off the "zeleb" they aren't interested in the other people following them.
This is another thing I don’t get. The term ‘influencer.’ Now some of them do explore things, talk about global issues, women’s issues, lifestyle, give tips about this and that, genuinely work to develop a USP and a profession online.
I’ve yet to see Rach influence anyone into anything other than buying stuff. She doesn’t stick to anything. She self styled the DA work to do the bare minimum for maximum effect. She self styled the ‘parenting guru,’ by being the entire opposite. She has no style, her posts are sloppily written. She has no opinions on anything important. She doesn’t encourage women to be independent. She can’t even make a decently acted AD. Yet the other day she was on KH posts (who actually has her own business aside to Instagram) claiming to be a big success. Telling people to buy Bold, breastfeeding and messing your kids up for a videos does not spell success to me or ‘influencer.’
I started to consider whether her USP was to actually be a professional mess 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole ‘selling your kids to gram’ be it Edies meltdowns, wilby in the bath or Betsys place of work... she needs to go on a course for safeguarding.
My cousin has just shared a post on Facebook, and it was an actual website out there, pictures of children where pedophiles are taking pictures off peoples social media’s. Then other pedophiles commenting on their photos. It made me feel sick I had chucked my tea In the bin. Someone had a look On the site at her work and has reported it to the police. It’s things like this that are so frightening and it’s like she doesn’t understand the actual Potential danger she is putting them kids of hers in.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The whole ‘selling your kids to gram’ be it Edies meltdowns, wilby in the bath or Betsys place of work... she needs to go on a course for safeguarding.
My cousin has just shared a post on Facebook, and it was an actual website out there, pictures of children where pedophiles are taking pictures off peoples social media’s. Then other pedophiles commenting on their photos. It made me feel sick I had chucked my tea In the bin. Someone had a look On the site at her work and has reported it to the police. It’s things like this that are so frightening and it’s like she doesn’t understand the actual Potential danger she is putting them kids of hers in.
I can’t cope with the consistent pictures of the baby. I’ve seen more pics of him than my own babies. It’s every day all day. I know she’s the mother, but what kind of father lets their baby be used like that for money 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
At least if you post on Tattle you know someone’s going to read it. Someone will always be there with a kind word or a little bit of support if it needs it. Someone will always agree or disagree. And it’s us that need banning!!

The other thing I've thought of today reading the comments about E's behaviour, is why does R continue to post this sort of stuff. She's done 3 post's over the years, the latest being January this year, about Social Services being called. The first 2 times she alluded to it being something to do with B & T's Dad/family/friends trying to cause trouble and if i remember right S & I's mother got brought into it too. The 3rd time she tried to blame Tattle. Why, when you think that many people are going to report you to SS, especially estranged parents, why would you continue to film "meltdowns". I would be absolutely shitting a brick and genuinely sobbing and vomiting horrifically if I thought my kids were at risk of being taken away. I wouldn't be giving ANYONE any ammunition against me or my parenting skills.
I thought it was an online troll that reported her. Do tell!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I started to consider whether her USP was to actually be a professional mess 🤔
Her USP is to make other mothers not feel so tit about their parenting skills, because everyone must be better at it than her? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never understood why “influencers” are so popular. Even 12 years ago when they were called bloggers and only existed on their own websites, whenever one of them did a “review” and it was clear they’d been given the latest pushchair to rave about, I never felt compelled to buy it. If anything, it pissed me off that these people were given for free something I’d have to pay about a grand for. I feel the same way about influencers, probably even more strongly because at least bloggers had to write a detailed review. All Raquel and co have to do is take a tit video and pretend they like something. They are also paid handsomely for their “trouble”, which is something bloggers never were.

Rachel misuses the laundry tit she’s sent so it’s even more confusing. I use the same brand of fabric softener and it clearly states to use half a capful to stop wastage. And that’s for a full load not one poxy throw 🤦🏼‍♀️

The whole industry is stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know she says she doesn't drink.. But I get the impression from the story of them coming home last night, that she'd had a few and then she's been oddly quiet for her today so makes me think she might have had a bad head??
Sorry if it's been said earlier.
Totally agree. I did comment on D&C Insta to ask if he still works for them and tagged Joyce in it but guess what? It was deleted 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nice to see Wilby’s hair rebelling and refusing to be fashionable. Also, take his bleeping name off all his clothes, you divs 🤦🏼‍♀️

5FAECF1A-7946-4C2C-B31B-563F16355F0F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.