PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮😮 Wow, you have balls hahaha. Well, that was evasive. From that I get that he may still work for D&C police though not as an officer. It’s a big ‘May’ though. Interesting that you can make a complaint 🤔.
Who thinks Josh has been promoted to social media officer ???
That would be demoted hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is another thing I don’t get. The term ‘influencer.’ Now some of them do explore things, talk about global issues, women’s issues, lifestyle, give tips about this and that, genuinely work to develop a USP and a profession online.
I’ve yet to see Rach influence anyone into anything other than buying stuff. She doesn’t stick to anything. She self styled the DA work to do the bare minimum for maximum effect. She self styled the ‘parenting guru,’ by being the entire opposite. She has no style, her posts are sloppily written. She has no opinions on anything important. She doesn’t encourage women to be independent. She can’t even make a decently acted AD. Yet the other day she was on KH posts (who actually has her own business aside to Instagram) claiming to be a big success. Telling people to buy Bold, breastfeeding and messing your kids up for a videos does not spell success to me or ‘influencer.’
I started to consider whether her USP was to actually be a professional mess 🤔
The I don't understand it either. It's just a wanna be celeb, with no talent, trying to get famous. I unfollowed a lot of these types of accounts last year after tattle opened my eyes. Tbh if R and fopperhollic (only other thread I read and comment on) both admit to their lies and throw in the insta towel i wouldn't bother coming on here anymore either.

Reactions: 10
I can’t cope with the consistent pictures of the baby. I’ve seen more pics of him than my own babies. It’s every day all day. I know she’s the mother, but what kind of father lets their baby be used like that for money 🤦‍♀️
It’s constant isn’t it. It’s actually annoying too.. like someone has said also, stop putting names on his clothes also 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she really this stupid.

Reactions: 6
The I don't understand it either. It's just a wanna be celeb, with no talent, trying to get famous. I unfollowed a lot of these types of accounts last year after tattle opened my eyes. Tbh if R and fopperhollic (only other thread I read and comment on) both admit to their lies and throw in the insta towel i wouldn't bother coming on here anymore either.
Same. I think I’d pop in here for the TV chat and off topic categories. Everyone else on SM I quite like really. No one else is as mega in bullshitting 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This is another thing I don’t get. The term ‘influencer.’ Now some of them do explore things, talk about global issues, women’s issues, lifestyle, give tips about this and that, genuinely work to develop a USP and a profession online.
I’ve yet to see Rach influence anyone into anything other than buying stuff. She doesn’t stick to anything. She self styled the DA work to do the bare minimum for maximum effect. She self styled the ‘parenting guru,’ by being the entire opposite. She has no style, her posts are sloppily written. She has no opinions on anything important. She doesn’t encourage women to be independent. She can’t even make a decently acted AD. Yet the other day she was on KH posts (who actually has her own business aside to Instagram) claiming to be a big success. Telling people to buy Bold, breastfeeding and messing your kids up for a videos does not spell success to me or ‘influencer.’
I started to consider whether her USP was to actually be a professional mess 🤔
Sadly, she has managed to influence some of her followers. She's managed to send them over to companies and they buy things they can't really afford. Under the guise of helping small businesses and then reposting thanks from said small businesses which is purely to boost HER OWN EGO, she has influenced some of her more vulnerable followers to spend money on tat they don't need.
Just recently, bizarrely, she even had a few of them posting cans with odd baked beans left in them "Oh dear, look at what Rach at PTWM has me doing. Lol! She's hilarious. #snort 🤣🤣"... or something along those lines, I'm sure one of you can come up with something funnier.

• Haha
At least if you post on Tattle you know someone’s going to read it. Someone will always be there with a kind word or a little bit of support if it needs it. Someone will always agree or disagree. And it’s us that need banning!!

I thought it was an online troll that reported her. Do tell!!
There was posts on FB or maybe in her book that said about SS being involved back in 2016/2017 (Can't remember exactly when but it was when I still liked her) and I thought then why would people report you for nothing there's obviously another side to the story.

The time this year was when S had a suspected broken bone and it took a dentist to Tell them to get it checked out at the hospital a few days maybe a week after? Because it was discussed on here, in her post about it, she accused trolls of reporting her and then took a SM break for the weekend.

Eta - the SM break also coincided nicely with a weekend in London for a paid partnership with Ryvita

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
😮😮 Wow, you have balls hahaha. Well, that was evasive. From that I get that he may still work for D&C police though not as an officer. It’s a big ‘May’ though. Interesting that you can make a complaint 🤔.

Well they won’t say if he is or if he isn’t 🙄 We all know he isn’t.

Reactions: 4

It was a fair response (in my opinion).... I'm assuming they'd have to take into consideration privacy laws?
I also think it was interesting that a complaint was suggested.

Rachaeelle is gonna go mad when she reads these posts about the police been contacted 😂😂😂😂

Tattle Troll Rant incomminnggg !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was a fair response (in my opinion).... I'm assuming they'd have to take into consideration privacy laws?
I also think it was interesting that a complaint was suggested.
Yes I thought that which was why I didn’t ask when I considered it. I thought you would have to make a specific complaint and whilst I’m curious, I’m not curious enough to go that far 😂. Purely because I’m sure the police have enough going on without me rolling up saying ‘Listen this dick on Instagram is making you all look like immoral tit heads.’
I honestly think he’s part time office staff if anything and of course, an immoral tit head 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looked back on her post about SS from January and seen my husband's cousin has commented. She's a Hun I 😱😱😱!!

Always knew his family were dickheads!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does Edie’s dad authorise this kind of content
I hope there becomes a time where children can not be exploited this way for money. I know I am old 😂 and maybe over reacting, but this really makes me sad. These kids have no say in this filming of them. All for monetary value. Sick and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I follow a couple of make up 'influencers' on insta. Krystalclearmakeup andd Sam Chapman. 1.7 million and 921K follwers respectively. But they're actual influencers who, while they do paid ads, have no need to suck up to brands for money and actually post their honest opinions, which sometimes makes me want to try things (Sam has hooded eyelids as do I) You get the gist.
Not like Rocky who just says everything is great regardless just for the cash. Dick.

Reactions: 9
The thing is have they done anything illegal or have police powers been abused.? Obviously they have completely disregarded the guideline for social media and police officers. Rach spends so much time sobbing horrifically about trolls that she doesn’t recognise that the biggest threat to her family is if J was to piss off a crim they would have no trouble tracing her and her kids. Why did she just not stay a Facebook vlogger. Pure narcissism in that her needs and fulfilment come before anyone else!

Reactions: 14
I bet rach is seething inside that sia has managed to grab a swipe up with gousto 😂😂😂😂
Back to the topic of conversation though...I agree that something needs to legally be put in place to shield children from being over exposed on public SM profiles until they are old enough to understand they need to give consent (or along those line)
I get so angry when the safe guarding issue comes up regarding her kids..shes so so intensely thick its unreal! Shes the type to think it would never happen to her/in her town/it only happens on tv... shes a very immature,naive and dangerously stupid parent.
Good luck to all the mums out there who are yet to meet her via the playground when wilbert goes to school 😂😂 I would swiftly avoid any future play dates with her if that was me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is have they done anything illegal or have police powers been abused.? Obviously they have completely disregarded the guideline for social media and police officers. Rach spends so much time sobbing horrifically about trolls that she doesn’t recognise that the biggest threat to her family is if J was to piss off a crim they would have no trouble tracing her and her kids. Why did she just not stay a Facebook vlogger. Pure narcissism in that her needs and fulfilment come before anyone else!
THIS!! How ever pretty Torbay is, it's rough as a badger's arse, full of crime and unsavoury people. They may live in their big house on the hill, but all it takes is one pissed off criminal and an opportunity to access the family (and she gives them lots of those by posting their every outing/kid's schools/workplaces etc) and it doesn't bear thinking about.

Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion: he no longer has a policeman’s role, Josh makes do with Paw Patrol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.