PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s full of it. About 5/6 days ago she said he had 4 days off. He was there when T went to school and picked her up by look of his Instagram. So essentially the only work he has supposedly done in months is six days in the last two - three weeks when he appeared to be at home for most of the days. I read ages ago that the only police staff ‘at home working’ constantly during the pandemic were call handlers for 101(and then only if they were shielding or quarantined.) He was neither as far as I’m aware

So unless he is some sort of Devon super sleuthing, high ranking official with special privileges that enable him to work at the same time as not working. Do full time hours, with no shift pattern. Plus show no evidence of employment anywhere including a badge number and warrant card. Meanwhile having full access to as much time off to watch birds wearing a daft hat, clean the home, look after the garden farm, cook for everyone (even when he isn’t supposedly in, he cooks all the time apparently.) Oh and he can also binge watch This is us, eating chocolate, keep up Wilby’s hair maintenance, cut nails whilst simultaneously doing a full 10 hour shift for D&C police special forces. He has no job. Period 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
i dont get why would leave a baby with someone that cant look after them and needs to call you home should they wake up?
I don’t believe they were called home. It wasn’t all that early when she said they were going home. She just had to make it seem like they can’t survive without her.

Reactions: 9
The whole ‘selling your kids to gram’ be it Edies meltdowns, wilby in the bath or Betsys place of work... she needs to go on a course for safeguarding.
My cousin has just shared a post on Facebook, and it was an actual website out there, pictures of children where pedophiles are taking pictures off peoples social media’s. Then other pedophiles commenting on their photos. It made me feel sick I had chucked my tea In the bin. Someone had a look On the site at her work and has reported it to the police. It’s things like this that are so frightening and it’s like she doesn’t understand the actual Potential danger she is putting them kids of hers in.
A few months ago I saw a similar page being sent around, people was sharing it to get it reported. I went into the page to report it and the majority of the pictures where young children sat in baths. They had certain products placed behind. Like dove baby etc so I’m guessing there screen grabs from all these ad the insta mums are doing.
mad soon as I saw it I thought of PTWM and Hinch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s full of it. About 5/6 days ago she said he had 4 days off. He was there when T went to school and picked her up by look of his Instagram. So essentially the only work he has supposedly done in months is six days in the last two - three weeks when he appeared to be at home for most of the days. I read ages ago that the only police staff ‘at home working’ constantly during the pandemic were call handlers for 101(and then only if they were shielding or quarantined.) He was neither as far as I’m aware

So unless he is some sort of Devon super sleuthing, high ranking official with special privileges that enable him to work at the same time as not working. Do full time hours, with no shift pattern. Plus show no evidence of employment anywhere including a badge number and warrant card. Meanwhile having full access to as much time off to watch birds wearing a daft hat, clean the home, look after the garden farm, cook for everyone (even when he isn’t supposedly in, he cooks all the time apparently.) Oh and he can also binge watch This is us, eating chocolate, keep up Wilby’s hair maintenance, cut nails whilst simultaneously doing a full 10 hour shift for D&C police special forces. He has no job. Period 🙋‍♀️
I can feel the frustration oozing out of you 😂😂😂
Seriously though, it makes no sense at all does it. They behave like hes part of MI5.... I mean hes no james bond is he 😂
I know she resembles jaws but.....

They might have said it's not a legal requirement by D&C police... but its ADVISED. Hes definitely been demoted or gave the shove because they break every single one of those!

Reactions: 9
Yes I thought that which was why I didn’t ask when I considered it. I thought you would have to make a specific complaint and whilst I’m curious, I’m not curious enough to go that far 😂. Purely because I’m sure the police have enough going on without me rolling up saying ‘Listen this dick on Instagram is making you all look like immoral tit heads.’
I honestly think he’s part time office staff if anything and of course, an immoral tit head 👍
Plus they’d get your personal details if you file a complaint 😉 Rach and Keels were wondering for ages who I am.... Wouldn’t they love to know!!!

Every single one of them, broken! I know police officers who don't even use their real names on SM 😒
Totally agree. Just proves that he no longer works for D&C Police. Good cos he’d be a corrupt copper. Hey, maybe he’s her witch. Her PA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A few months ago I saw a similar page being sent around, people was sharing it to get it reported. I went into the page to report it and the majority of the pictures where young children sat in baths. They had certain products placed behind. Like dove baby etc so I’m guessing there screen grabs from all these ad the insta mums are doing.
mad soon as I saw it I thought of PTWM and Hinch
It’s frightened me! This is how easy it is?! There was comments which you could see, that were very disturbing b!
And yes the same two people I thought of too was PTWM and Hinch!

Reactions: 2
Her USP is to make other mothers not feel so tit about their parenting skills, because everyone must be better at it than her? 🤷‍♀️
That’s exactly why I used to think she was fab as she talked about the ‘tit mum guilt’ I always felt with being a busy working mum and I guess that it her USP with many mums.

I don’t believe they were called home. It wasn’t all that early when she said they were going home. She just had to make it seem like they can’t survive without her.
If they had been called home then surely they’d have dashed back to make sure all was well instead of leisurely walking and filming themselves smirking and slurring !

Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestion

PTWM #41 Snorticus and Tiger twit sneak a birthday fumble, we still sit back and hope the mighty will tumble!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you take away all her weird random stories like the light and beans etc.and take away the ads and reposts... she literally has zero content 😂😂 except the odd childs tantrum which imo shouldn't be content anyway.
Shes as dull as dish water 😴😴

Reactions: 13
She’s so dull, she had to try and turn her husband’s 42nd birthday into something interesting for content. But really, who gives a tit? Even her diehard fans must have been snoring by the end of that day.

Next month she has the Holy Trinity though:

Queen Betsy of Garden Shed’s Sweet 16th;
Princess Edie of Tantrumville’s 7th spoilt birthday;
And, the one we’ve all been waiting for,
PRINCE WIBBLE OF WOBBLETOWN TURNS ONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.