PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a fanny. I work in a health centre and the hv’s are going out to new mums. I was speaking to one today. That’s who they are concentrating on the most right now. Poor girl having to turn to scaffolding teeth twit face for advice !
I thought that was a lie about the hv not doing visits and anyway the midwives should still be doing home visits too?
I’m ready to go tonto on those women that are commenting on that post. They all need a lobotomy!!!!!!
This is how I imagine them all 🤣
most if not all of us were in that position once and can only hope they see her for what she really is eventually, I feel it's unfair to judge them like this if they are blinded by her bullshit that she constantly spouts. It's a shame we can't post the truth on her posts, they get removed so quickly though. She needs to do another tattle post, send them all here to see the truth! Is there a way to make her get so mad that she has to do it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not surprised her monthly newsletter is on breastfeeding, Luxfamily5 has had her baby and she has covered feeding a bit, so Rach is clutching to bring the attention back to herself.

Reactions: 5
I thought that was a lie about the hv not doing visits and anyway the midwives should still be doing home visits too?

most if not all of us were in that position once and can only hope they see her for what she really is eventually, I feel it's unfair to judge them like this if they are blinded by her bullshit that she constantly spouts. It's a shame we can't post the truth on her posts, they get removed so quickly though. She needs to do another tattle post, send them all here to see the truth! Is there a way to make her get so mad that she has to do it again?
I would hope none of us on here blew smoke up her arse or cried at her posts or said her kids sounded like royalty or that Josh is bangable or they were couple goals. I could go on and on. I’d rather chew on my shoe than stroke the already inflated egos of these influencers 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ex
Not 'you're welcome'/ 'pleased everything has turned out okay' / 'if you need anymore support just let me know' etc etc INSTEAD she gets 'Can I share this?'

Does not give two shits about this lady other than she's giving her content and making herself look like god to all of her followers 😔
Exactly my first thought! She gives no fucks about this woman or the fact that she is now feeding her baby comfortably, just looking for the next basis for her ego stroking Facebook post 😴😴

Reactions: 10
Thick Thelma’s range of vocabulary (best selling author 😂)

Lush
Ideal
twit
Horrific
Vile
Cute
Thrush
Oi (lovingly says this to wilf)
Babes
Block
Delete
tit
tit
Turd
I
Me
I
Me
Warriors 🤢
I bet she says Pacific for specific ( my boss does this and sends me a little 🤪)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #36 - they're teeny, sore & make her sad, but she feeds the whole world with her orange bap

(I know it's not a perfect rhyme but I tried for ages and I'm getting tired 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t feel guilty or ashamed for not sticking my tits ( sorry 🤣) in 5 of my kids mouths. I don’t have any emotional scars for bottle feeding all 6. Am I not a goddess for not sticking with it? Damn right I am, I’ve given life to 6 amazing humans and I even managed to feed myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I opened Facebook, got this far, then casually closed Facebook. Anyone who read it, plus is still with us here or on the outside. I salute you 🙋‍♀️

On breastfeeding, I bottled fed. All kids are healthy, clever, talented and happy. I didn’t care one bit about it. Never felt guilty. Still don’t. In my opinion a boob is only a very small part of a mother ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I opened Facebook, got this far, then casually closed Facebook. Anyone who read it, plus is still with us here or on the outside. I salute you 🙋‍♀️

On breastfeeding, I bottled fed. All kids are healthy, clever, talented and happy. I didn’t care one bit about it. Never felt guilty. Still don’t. In my opinion a boob is only a very small part of a mother ❤
🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Not read it and don’t intend to, but this was my reaction to the first line.
Is there anything in life that she can’t turn it around to make it about herself??

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: PTWM #36 Filming the kids crying for content, whilst I wait for more free tat to be sent!

Reactions: 13
She probably runs his account from her phone 🤷🏼‍♀️.
100%, she posted her birthday post from “Josh” on her page, then deleted it and the exact same thing was then posted on Joshs. To quote our Lord our God, Cuntface McGhee, it really made me vomit x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#PTWM 36

“Wilby is breastfed, Betsy was too;
Rachel’s OBSESSED with her bright orange boobs!”

🤱🙌🏻💜💔 #womenbuildingwomen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.