PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again a supportive reply from rach of can I share this? someone who’s asked for help and found help and that’s all u can say duck sake woman and this sister of hers we never see or hear off well I haven’t anyway

Reactions: 9
All she did was put a shout out on her insta stories asking for help. And she has comments saying how wonderful she is! I’m glad the woman got the help she needed but R has made that post all about her.

Yet again a supportive reply from rach of can I share this? someone who’s asked for help and found help and that’s all u can say duck sake woman and this sister of hers we never see or hear off well I haven’t anyway
She never mentions her sister. Probably another family member who is “toxic”, although sounds pretty supportive in that post!

Reactions: 7
100% about her yep, and no need for it when really it was supposed to be about the other lady from last night!

Bingo! It's about breastfeeding!
Cue all her followers commenting with their own breastfeeding stories that Rachaele will never read but it will bump up her engagement numbers!

I swear I have read that story before? Maybe it was in the book? She literally has nothing else to talk about does she? Just rehashes the same stuff over and over. It’s so boring now.

Reactions: 10
For the first time, I dont want to read the whole thing. I actually cant be arsed!

As far as I got, I can kind of sympathise with her, if what she is saying is true. I too am small of boob, I struggled with BF for a few weeks with both of mine, and then I switched to formula for the good of both my babies and myself.

Yes I was disappointed but I gave it my best shot.

What I don't get is paragraph after paragraph of her soaring guilt and total destruction and oh woe is bleeping me because that is NOT the person we see every day on Insta. She writes as if she is hugely over emotionally invested in everything and everyone that happens upon her. I'm not gonna deny anyone their emotions but....that is not who she is! That is not the same person who uploads dirty baby feet, poop in pools, cackles at her husband's private conversations and shares literally no opinion, no point of view or emotion on camera EVER.

Sorry but yeah 😂

Reactions: 18
duck me! Is that all tits out Tina does is sob FFS! If she’s not sobbing she’s vomiting and if she’s not sobbing and vomiting in tandem she’s hysterical about something or other. Jesus wept man she’s a right old attention seeking drama queen! I bet she’s a right human vampire to be mates with you know just sucks all the life out of you with her horrific fairy tales that she tells. As we say in Scotland when someone is speaking utter pish “did you really aye”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She sobs so hard that she vomits, and then the sight of the vomit makes her sob hard, which makes her vomit again... vicious cycle!
That must be the only explanation of how she can spend so much time sobbing and vomiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the first time, I dont want to read the whole thing. I actually cant be arsed!

As far as I got, I can kind of sympathise with her, if what she is saying is true. I too am small of boob, I struggled with BF for a few weeks with both of mine, and then I switched to formula for the good of both my babies and myself.

What I don't get is paragraph after paragraph of her soaring guilt and total destruction and oh woe is bleeping me because that is NOT the person we see every day on Insta. Shr writes as if she is hugely over emotionally invested in everything and everyone that happens upon her. I'm not gonna deny anyone their emotions but....that is not who she is! That is not the same person who uploads dirty baby feet, poop in pools, cackles at her husband's private conversations and shares literally no opinion, no point of view or emotion on camera EVER.

Sorry but yeah 😂
I am the same!!!! I love a Raquelllllle story time for a good laugh but that’s far too bleeping long. I know the gist though. Me me me BETSY me me me BETSY poor me very sad very very sad for me MY FIRST BORN poor me LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD I DO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

What I don't get is paragraph after paragraph of her soaring guilt and total destruction and oh woe is bleeping me because that is NOT the person we see every day on Insta. Shr writes as if she is hugely over emotionally invested in everything and everyone that happens upon her. I'm not gonna deny anyone their emotions but....that is not who she is! That is not the same person who uploads dirty baby feet, poop in pools, cackles at her husband's private conversations and shares literally no opinion, no point of view or emotion on camera EVER.

Sorry but yeah 😂
I'm the same as you. I didn't last long with breastfeeding at all, I then chose formula so I knew my child was fed and for the sake of my sanity (and his), I knew what he was being fed. I think it bothers her but she plays to the camera when she should in fact concentrate on what's important!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I live in the same town as this lady and it’s just not true that there is no support right now; I personally know two professionals who would have seen her over video the same day if she had asked locally. WHY message someone on Instagram who lives miles away ffs? And then let the twit take the credit for rescuing your bleeping breastfeeding journey?

Really not in the mood for her tit tonight. Betsy is nearly 16, Rachel, no one gives a tit how she was fed as a newborn 😡

A81FC28A-4146-4C1F-8CAD-02C481E6C5BC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why???????
What twats she has following her

I live in the same town as this lady and it’s just not true that there is no support right now; I personally know two people who would have seen her over video the same day if she had asked locally. WHY message someone on Instagram who lives miles away ffs? And then let the twit take the credit for rescuing your bleeping breastfeeding journey?

Really not in the mood for her tit tonight. Betsy is nearly 16, Rachel, no one gives a tit how she was fed as a newborn 😡

View attachment 155019
My mum often does posts on how she fed me 32 years ago what a boring dired up twit wank she is duck off and jump in the shower with josh. Pair of cocks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I breastfeed, shaky at the start but luckily never painful. Lucky it’s still going well for me and me and baby both enjoy it. That’s it. That’s all I have to say on the matter. Her constant ode to breastfeeding is quite frankly ego driven and I just KNOW she feels smug that she’s able to feed Wilbert with her body when other women who want to can’t. I also think she probably judges formula mums because we all know Rach has a short memory. She believes in her own head she’s fed them all for years, even the boys, SOLELY WITH HER OWN TIT.

Anyway I’m torn because I don’t think what her sister said and did was very helpful?! If my sister was crying, bleeding, in horrific vomit inducing pain that made her sob through breastfeeding I would be straight down Tesco to stock up on formula then tell her whatever choice she makes is right. I wouldn’t make her promise me two weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They literally write the opposite of what Rachel is. Because telling someone they can get therapy over Zoom is the perfect example of how to build them up 🙌🏻

6E96664A-9857-473E-A9FA-867839C58985.jpeg
62ED6066-455D-4F66-8CB9-E2A9B39F8298.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I live in the same town as this lady and it’s just not true that there is no support right now; I personally know two professionals who would have seen her over video the same day if she had asked locally. WHY message someone on Instagram who lives miles away ffs? And then let the twit take the credit for rescuing your bleeping breastfeeding journey?

View attachment 155019
Because it's all lies!

Reactions: 5
Come to the conclusion that she started that 4 weeks ago... she’ll start next months post tomorrow! Takes her the whole month to write the post.

• Haha
And just to add, she still hasn't replied to my message on Facebook. It was read straight away! I won't post on here but will gladly share on messages to those who want to see it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.