PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not 'you're welcome'/ 'pleased everything has turned out okay' / 'if you need anymore support just let me know' etc etc INSTEAD she gets 'Can I share this?'

Does not give two shits about this lady other than she's giving her content and making herself look like god to all of her followers 😔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
And just to add, she still hasn't replied to my message on Facebook. It was read straight away! I won't post on here but will gladly share on messages to those who want to see it.
I’d like to see it please 😁

Not 'you're welcome'/ 'pleased everything has turned out okay' / 'if you need anymore support just let me know' etc etc INSTEAD she gets 'Can I share this?'

Does not give two shits about this lady other than she's giving her content and making herself look like god to all of her followers 😔
You’re right, that says it all. How can all those blowing smoke up her arse not see that?!

Reactions: 8
I’ve only skim read it but I think her breastfeeding story is just a rehash of a story that she did a few years ago back when her and her sister were still talking. I’m sure I’ve heard that story before. She used to feature her sister, Leisa, a lot back in the early days and then suddenly her sister was nowhere to be seen and is ‘toxic’ (coincided with when her book of bullshit & lies was published so that was probably something to do with it)

Reactions: 11

Great point. She's viler than any vomit that projected itself from her sobbing (with both joy and sadness) face 😡

Reactions: 6
I’ve just read the rambling post. I’m sorry but the bit where she said about Betsy “sucked on my tit” did anyone find that really inappropriate to say about a baby.
Bet bloody Joyce is bashing one out imagining that with his unhealthy obsession with bekind Betsy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think this is linked to lux family doing a similar post .. might be wrong.

I have to say these emotional breastfeeding stories I hear them many times from influencers - it’s all emotive and woe is me - but they don’t give out correct information or point this out loud enough - key is support and actual knowledge for the medical staff - midwifes / health visitors- in my case they all gave me contradicting advice - it was like breastfeeding bingo of wrong information- I had a Local private breastfeeding counsellor in the end with a plan to see me through a tongue-tied baby (pumping, nips shields) and make me persevere and telling me a lot of times - this is normal when others said differently. I would have not make it without this support and the other mums she connected me with that were in the same boat. Never would I have thought contacting someone on Instagram like Rachel though who feels rejected during a nursing strike and takes it personally...! What an idiot - Rachel I mean

What I don’t understand is she’s gone on about how hard it was to breastfeed B but she’s constantly posting her breastfeeding W. She’s making those who aren’t able to breastfeed feel hopeless. I wasn’t able to breastfeed my daughter, I broke down in tears and felt like a failure when I had to give her a bottle so she would gain weight. She isn’t ‘amazing’ or an ‘inspiration’, she’s an attention seeker who will post anything to get sympathy, attention and followers!

Reactions: 19
She is a fanny. I work in a health centre and the hv’s are going out to new mums. I was speaking to one today. That’s who they are concentrating on the most right now. Poor girl having to turn to scaffolding teeth twit face for advice !

Reactions: 16
Oh wow.. 7 swipes of complete drivel when page 4 onwards would have been enough to blow her own trumpet. Why is she telling people its normal to feel like your nipples are being sliced with glass? Its not normal.. dont advise people to wait for two weeks, seek help there and then. My baby was tube fed when he was born premature. I expressed every 2 hours and tried to get him to latch on whilst tube fed. My milk supply was low and he wasn't gaining the weight he desperately needed and it was affecting the length of time he would stay in neonatal. I tube fed him one night in the hospital but he cried for more. So i asked a neonatal nurse for some formula and sacked in the breastfeeding. I didn't broadcast it. I didnt want praise for trying or expressing. duck me.. just feed your baby. I think luxefamily5 is nailing the whole breastfeeding subject atm with her newborn

Just to add: i cringed everytime she said tit or sucking on breasts. Stop. Please 🤐

Reactions: 15
duck I nodded off for 30 minutes after reading the first sentence 🙄

Word count Rach me me me meeee 2374858575758576
Breastfeeding mum 50

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a fanny. I work in a health centre and the hv’s are going out to new mums. I was speaking to one today. That’s who they are concentrating on the most right now. Poor girl having to turn to scaffolding teeth twit face for advice !
Scaffolding teeth twit face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right I’m not heartless . Lovely if you can breast feed , wow amazing. I have 6 children 21 down to 12 . I only tried bf with my second. I have huge boobs. They’re 34k now and I’m far from overweight. It was hard I did it 2 days then my hubby was whisked into hospital with a suspected heart attack . I sent my mum for formula and he stayed on it. I never even tried after that. All 6 kids fit and healthy. Only one with health problems! The one that I breast fed. 🤣 honestly it doesn’t matter . Never feel like a failure. As long as they’re fed. She thinks she’s Mother Earth if she’s cooked a meal . Jesus give me strength . I know I’m a fab mam. I love them they love me. I dint need to record it for thousands of strangers to see. Racheleooo get a life! No one cares. We watch to see how bad you do!

Reactions: 24
She has a very different 'fan base' on Facebook and I find it very interesting. A few of the mums from school follow her Facebook page, which just gets the odd photo uploaded and then some big 'woe is me' post, but they dont have instagram. I truly dont believe any of them would follow her if they saw her insta on a daily basis.

I still cant get over her videoing Edie when she was screaming and crying and sounded like she was in serious harm (Roblox lol). Any normal person would jump up in a panic and see what happened.

I thought breastfeeding is all about giving your baby the best start in life nutritionaly ( I only bf mine for a few days) - after that it onto the bottle which was actually great as husband could get involved.

But my point is, giving Wilbert the best start in life with breast milk, then proceeds to bring him up on ice cream, biscuits, McDonald’s etc.
Wow great example the hun, such an inspiration. Might as well sack the breastfeeding and spoon feed him sugar by the tablespoon.

I only had a minuscule bit of guilt as I thought it was better for their health, nutrition etc. But I never gave a damn what anyone else thought. I don’t even get why everyone makes such a massive thing about it. Either bf or bottle, as long as your baby is fed and loved.
Both my kids are strong and healthy.
Hers baby is probably going to be addicted to sugar by the time he turns one. Why is she so amazing ? I don’t get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Edie crying video was horrific. My kids are adults and if I hear them even sneeze I am up like a shot to see if they are ok !! The one last week she sounded in actual pain. I really do hope school etc can see these videos.

I used to follow her on Facebook and then swapped over to Instagram when I closed my Facebook account. I couldn’t believe the difference.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.