PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post wins the award of Dominics most boring post ever!! Well done hun 👏👏

New thread suggestion...
Me, me, me, me, me, me,me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, did I mention ME?!

🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I havent even read it but what iv seen through here... all she did was share a message on her stories. I cant believe the responses shes giving people. And the way she describes things..that's not healthy "vomit, horrific, sliced with glass,I wanted to die" it's very very dark. And obviously exaggerated.
It's people like her that make me feel guilty and awful because I didnt breast feed (not by choice)
But LF5 did amazing with her post yesterday. She acknowledged that whatever you chose is fine..breast bottle or Express. And shes jot shoving it in peoples face. I'm so tired of seeing Rs boobs and her droning on about it is... it's getting boring 😴😴😴

Reactions: 11
What was the name of the scaffolding company she used in her teeth my son is looking for an apprenticeship

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And just to add, she still hasn't replied to my message on Facebook. It was read straight away! I won't post on here but will gladly share on messages to those who want to see it.
Me please 🙋‍♀️

She probably runs his account from her phone 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I think she does remember her birthday and his birthday post to her went up on her insta first got deleted and then on his ! She bloody wrote it !

Reactions: 4
I love the fact that in the last few weeks there have been more members join here...
Does she not get that shes pissing more and more people off

• Heart
Is it me and wishful thinking or is she getting a lot fewer likes and comments on her last few posts? The essay about herself breastfeeding and wanting to die, under the pretence it was about another lady, has less than 5000 likes on both instagram and facebook...

5000 likes out of the amount of sheep she has on both platforms is incredibly low! Normally her woe is me, essay posts get a ridiculous amount of engagement!

I love the fact that in the last few weeks there have been more members join here...
Does she not get that shes pissing more and more people off
Me too, I like seeing the new names appear because it shows more and more people are seeing through her tit!

Reactions: 14
It’s people like metal mouth who keep the whole breast vs bottle divide going.
As long as a baby is fed, happy and well cared for who gives a tit if it’s fed from a boob or a bottle.
She’s a right one to talk, bangs on about breast is best but then shovels maccies down her lads throat, followed by cake and about five days of ice cream. #bellend 🙄

Bottle fed all of mine, never wanted to breast feed. People tried to make me feel like tit about the decision (including health professionals) but I couldn’t ever find it In myself to care what they thought.
Sue me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
It’s people like metal mouth who keep the whole breast vs bottle divide going.
As long as a baby is fed, happy and well cared for who gives a tit if it’s fed from a boob or a bottle.
She’s a right one to talk, bangs on about breast is best but then shovels maccies down her lads throat, followed by cake and about five days of ice cream. #bellend 🙄

Bottle fed all of mine, never wanted to breast feed. People tried to make me feel like tit about the decision (including health professionals) but I couldn’t ever find it In myself to care what they thought.
Sue me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I love this!! I can’t understand why people care about what others do so much. We all know breast milk is best but it isn’t always possible, it isn’t always easy & some mums just simply don’t want to. You’re right about the maccies, cake & icecream anyway 😂 bit hypocritical isn’t it

Reactions: 9
I love this!! I can’t understand why people care about what others do so much. We all know breast milk is best but it isn’t always possible, it isn’t always easy & some mums just simply don’t want to. You’re right about the maccies, cake & icecream anyway 😂 bit hypocritical isn’t it
I know right! Live your life. Keep out of others, it’s really not that hard to do.
Why involve yourself if there’s no need to?
Giving your baby a boob or bottle doesn’t define you as a mum. Doesn’t make you any less of a mum so people should stop making them feel this way.
What the mother eats is passed on to the baby anyway and let’s face it, metal mouth is hardly the pillar of health 🙄
Boils my piss.

• Heart
She’s got no content whatsoever. So so dull.

and the breastfeeding post? Yawn. Badly written bullshit as usual. Does she think she’s funny writing ‘tit’??
Can someone who isnt blocked ask 'i didn’t know you had a sister?? 💜
She probably made up the whole thing ( the msg from the lady ) so she’d have some content!!

Reactions: 5
The lady asking for help has over 4500 followers on her own account, surely she could have asked there for advice 🤔🤔
Title thread suggestion #36 Dominic and Joyce horrifically in love forever and forever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK people, bare with me as I don't know how to attach a file in private messages. Can it be done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.