PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. My. God. That latest post. I’m so angry!

It’s so packed full of incorrect information that I really do worry about all the first time mums etc that will read it and take it as the truth. 🤯🤯🤯

No, it shouldn’t feel like broken glass slicing through your nipples.
No, it shouldn’t make you bite your own fist because it hurts SO much.
No, you shouldn’t fear anything even touching your breasts because of the pain.
No, it shouldn’t be toe-curling.
And finally, NO, it should not just eventually get better because your nipples have gone numb!!!!!!

If it is really this bad then seek professional guidance because something isn’t right, most probably a shallow latch. Nipples go numb when the latch is shallow and it restricts the blood vessels.
I totally understand some may find it uncomfortable/painful whilst they figure it all out and they establish the feeding but my god, just waiting two weeks and putting up with pain described like above until it all goes numb is quite frankly, bleeping ridiculous.

Rant over.

Reactions: 22
Bloody hell. Just had a scroll through the comments on the Instagram post. If I was looking for a support system to send a new Mum, it would not be there. I’ve never seen so many people moaning about how awful feeding babies is 😦.
bleeping hell if it was going to put them out that much, why did they have the baby in the first place? Sorry but being a Mum is a privilege that lots of women don’t have. They need to stop whining and at least try to enjoy it. First world problems in abundance 🙄
Also in response to this, no one trolls her. She gets criticised and then calls it trolling so she can carry on flogging garbage on Instagram and having her fragile ego validated by strangers. Hopefully that’s understandable for you ‘burnett’
You always find the strength courage advice to help anyone...
Except the DV people that have messaged her numerous times and have been ignored or had a reply "ah that's tit babe" and the numerous other people she has ignored..including me

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was sat reading the bollocks I was literally sat thinking why the duck would anyone put themselves through that just to keep another human alive when there are alternatives. I know I’ve never breastfed but if I was a new mum that tit would have me slicing my own boobs off before I produced any milk!
Oh. My. God. That latest post. I’m so angry!

It’s so packed full of incorrect information that I really do worry about all the first time mums etc that will read it and take it as the truth. 🤯🤯🤯

No, it shouldn’t feel like broken glass slicing through your nipples.
No, it shouldn’t make you bite your own fist because it hurts SO much.
No, you shouldn’t fear anything even touching your breasts because of the pain.
No, it shouldn’t be toe-curling.
And finally, NO, it should not just eventually get better because your nipples have gone numb!!!!!!

If it is really this bad then seek professional guidance because something isn’t right, most probably a shallow latch. Nipples go numb when the latch is shallow and it restricts the blood vessels.
I totally understand some may find it uncomfortable/painful whilst they figure it all out and they establish the feeding but my god, just waiting two weeks and putting up with pain described like above until it all goes numb is quite frankly, bleeping ridiculous.

Rant over.

Reactions: 1
Only 2 days ago this was widely featured on our local social media.
Why not direct this woman here? Even though she wasn't in our area, they are reaching out to anyone in need.

Reactions: 4
“Lovely page for motherless mums” woman you’re not motherless. Your mum named your 3 daughters, she sat by you in hospital less than a year ago when you had your son, she babysits one of your kids.

Reactions: 16
“Lovely page for motherless mums” woman you’re not motherless. Your mum named your 3 daughters, she sat by you in hospital less than a year ago when you had your son, she babysits one of your kids.
Pretty sure she had her round at Christmas as well 🤔. No wonder she and her sister stopped talking after the book came out.
If she still has issues with her Mum, then arrange a session with her therapist to talk it out with her (her Mum) Don't keep making veiled digs on social media.... That's how it comes across to me anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don't follow Charlee with the tits and arse, but looking at the story photo Rach has replied to, she really comes across as being so very shy, and not wanting to draw attention to herself, doesn't she?

Shes the image of her dad
My ex husband has a son with his partner. When I see photos of him, he sometimes looks very much like my daughter did when she was his age, even though they only share one parent and neither of them look particularly like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like she has been crying to KDIL going by Laura’s post!
I think KDIL is more clever than that. Her post is more about body shaming anyone. If she’d had just said ‘too fat’, ppl would have jumped on her with ‘too thin’ etc etc. I think R revels in her tiny size- a bit like Mrs Meldrum does. But I’m sure R has been moaning about the tattle trolls picking on her 😬

Reactions: 10
I think KDIL is more clever than that. Her post is more about body shaming anyone. If she’d had just said ‘too fat’, ppl would have jumped on her with ‘too thin’ etc etc. I think R revels in her tiny size- a bit like Mrs Meldrum does. But I’m sure R has been moaning about the tattle trolls picking on her 😬
I was just going to say that the post was about being sizeist. It wasn’t about Rach.

Reactions: 5
*Poor little Edie crying over Roblox.. Joyce is out 'birding' (ahem, looking for cocks 🤷🏼‍♀️!) *

Apologies if it's too rude! My thread suggestion 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That “Patchwork” light is so bleeping cringe! She thinks they’re the first and only family to live together like that. Spoiler - you’re not.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.