PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh.. the breast/bottle fed divide is just as bad as the natural/c-section divide.
Neither defines you as a mother. As long as both mum and baby are happy and healthy who the hell cares.
She literally has nothing to offer anymore and I think she knows that, and gradually her followers are getting bored of it.
Shes trying so hard to come at different angles, its desperate and embarrassing

Reactions: 12
I’ve never understood why though, I know people who have breastfed and their kids have been sickly pretty much all the time, I also know people that bottlefed mine included who have never really been ill.
Who gives a rats arse how you feed your baby as long as you are feeding, just because you fed your baby for 24 years with your boobies doesn’t make you any better a mother than me!!
I love this!! I can’t understand why people care about what others do so much. We all know breast milk is best but it isn’t always possible, it isn’t always easy & some mums just simply don’t want to. You’re right about the maccies, cake & icecream anyway 😂 bit hypocritical isn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dear god. I dont really have much to do with ptwm im usually on other threads. But that grid post on breastfeeding that I read at 4am this morning, whilst bottle feeding my baby (because my tits dont like producing enough milk to keep my baby alive). Me me me me me!!! Wound me up big time. Self absorbed, pilon mouthed cow!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion
PTWM: films everything for the gram, even her hanging ham, E screaming for roblox, shaving W locks

Reactions: 5
I know this has probably been asked and answered already but...
Has Edies dad actually had a dna test because Willy looks an awful lot like her. I know Dominic and Joyce were bumping uglies when she was pregnant so is it possible that Joyce has a daughter as well 🤔

• Wow
I breastfeed, shaky at the start but luckily never painful. Lucky it’s still going well for me and me and baby both enjoy it. That’s it. That’s all I have to say on the matter. Her constant ode to breastfeeding is quite frankly ego driven and I just KNOW she feels smug that she’s able to feed Wilbert with her body when other women who want to can’t. I also think she probably judges formula mums because we all know Rach has a short memory. She believes in her own head she’s fed them all for years, even the boys, SOLELY WITH HER OWN TIT.

Anyway I’m torn because I don’t think what her sister said and did was very helpful?! If my sister was crying, bleeding, in horrific vomit inducing pain that made her sob through breastfeeding I would be straight down Tesco to stock up on formula then tell her whatever choice she makes is right. I wouldn’t make her promise me two weeks.
Disagree totally, sorry. Last thing I ever wanted when I was really struggling breastfeeding was for someone to go and buy formula for me.
I had a right rubbish time with my first, she had reflux and all I wanted todo was feed everyone kept pushing formula on me. I wanted to persist and it was hard so just wanted support and to be told it would get easier/better.

Call me overprotective, but if my baby was lying in the bath like that, I’d not have one hand on my phone, filming, just in case.

27876F12-BAE5-46D1-AD7F-D4DA1188C844.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Has Edies dad actually had a dna test because Willy looks an awful lot like her. I know Dominic and Joyce were bumping uglies when she was pregnant so is it possible that Joyce has a daughter as well 🤔
Shes the image of her dad

Just having sex with someone while your carrying another mans child is gross. She has chav written all over her 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Rachel, the motherless mother whose mother helps out with childcare 👍🏻

I wouldn’t class myself as a motherless mother and my kids haven’t had a sleepover at my parents’ house in at least four years, because my mum isn’t interested in them.
Is she taking the piss?

Reactions: 7
I imagine she “blocks and deletes” in real life too. If you question her on anything or disagree with her, that’s it..... you’re “toxic” and you no longer exist. Prob why joshs mum kisses her arse so much, prob terrified of being cut off from her son and grandchildren. Also why she has no real mates and very little close family by the looks of it. She is about the same age as me and honestly, she is the most pathetic creature I think I have ever seen in my life.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell. Just had a scroll through the comments on the Instagram post. If I was looking for a support system to send a new Mum, it would not be there. I’ve never seen so many people moaning about how awful feeding babies is 😦.
bleeping hell if it was going to put them out that much, why did they have the baby in the first place? Sorry but being a Mum is a privilege that lots of women don’t have. They need to stop whining and at least try to enjoy it. First world problems in abundance 🙄
Also in response to this, no one trolls her. She gets criticised and then calls it trolling so she can carry on flogging garbage on Instagram and having her fragile ego validated by strangers. Hopefully that’s understandable for you ‘burnett’

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her “best friends” are all grammers, she has no one in real life, which is pretty sad really. Both of them have no one apart from Majesty Marshall and that other relative of Josh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.