PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why would he think that's normal.cause I wouldn't think awe that's so romantic I would think run 🏃🏃🏃🏃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it very strange how she has to be draped all over josh all the time. Yes when you're alone maybe but not when the kids are around?! Does anybody else do that?! She is the most needy woman, she has massive issues and whatever therapist she saw, was a waste of money really wasn't it?! But I guess there's her being needy and the worry that josh will be off with another woman at some point...once a cheat, always a cheat.
I was just going to type out a long message about co dependency and then realised how bored I am of them in general. 😂😂 Never mind[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf me and my partner cuddle on the sofa in the evening sometimes, doesnt bother the kids, only lasts 5 mins though until they come and join and the dog has to mussle in too 😂 but I dont drape myself over him, especially in this weather.
And regarding the sniffing off the pillows etc, it wouldnt suprise me if she initiated the affair and threw herself at him. If your that close to his sister for years, you would surely know if he was having marital problems and would wait until all that was done. His sister knew she had a crush on josh so would definitely spill the Beans to her

Reactions: 10
Have you noticed how quiet they’ve gone on the YouTube front? Must have realised it’s harder to make money that they thought, with their tit personalities 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now I’m not defending her at all but.....

Unless she kidnapped him and raped him Josh was a willing partner. He was married with 2 young children. He lied and cheated just as much as she did. Even if the Freak sister gave her heads up on his marital problems he stuck his party sausage in someone else.

Now I’m going to stand in the corner and give myself a stern talking to ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So, a post has just gone up on Mumsnet about Rach using a funeral for content yesterday.
Saying. Spill the baked beans

Now I’m not defending her at all but.....

Unless she kidnapped him and raped him Josh was a willing partner. He was married with 2 young children. He lied and cheated just as much as she did. Even if the Freak sister gave her heads up on his marital problems he stuck his party sausage in someone else.

Now I’m going to stand in the corner and give myself a stern talking to ☹
I read that as sausage party I don't know why 😂

• Haha
These people what are they on grown woman oh my ovaries, he's pretty much the se as any generic baby he eat shits and sleeps. Can they not get out from up her ass hole for one min.
Screenshot_20200521_184714_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 7
Tbf Wilby is a cute baby, but show me one who isn’t at 8/9 months. That’s the age for peak cuteness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.