Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Cue post from car at hospital....."OMG, you won't believe what happened, Josh and I were showering together after he'd got home before his curfew and before he started his shift with the kids. The kids were all playing on the new trampoline and Wilbert was bounced into next doors garden. None of the kids noticed as they were too busy filming TikToks, it was only Ethel who alerted us by whining at our bedroom window whilst gazing at next door's poodle. So Josh and I rushed him to A&E leaving the other kids on the trampoline. He's completely fine, apparently chewing on firelighters makes kids invincible to injury. The nurses and doctors were so overcome with gratitude that we chose their hospital that they were horrifically vomiting and crying. We're on our way home now, going to pop in and see OAP Sia and then pick up a takeaway from Cantina because we've got a spare £80 knocking about"

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I actually cringe how insecure she is in her marriage.

Setting her hubby a curfew? Moaning to tens of thousands of online strangers because he has a hobby he enjoys? (Which she totally blocks him from watching because she has admitted that in the past! Bet he doesn't even know half the shit she posts about.)

I remember when she used to claim she loved that part of him, the nerdy bird watcher! Now she's super paranoid that on his outings it's not only the feathery kind of birds he's enticing with his worm 🤷🏼‍♀️

The thought of her actually exhausts me. She is so controlling!

I honestly don't know how he does it! I do actually feel a smidge sorry for him sometimes but then I'm like, nah, he's as much as a bellend as she is.

They don't ruin another couple, put it that way 🤪

I know I'm a sarcy princess unicorn and i joke a lot and this shit is abit deep for me but seriously, can we all (and the huns that constantly read here 🤣) imagine for one second they were the opposite sex?

Can we all imagine a man telling tens of thousands of online strangers about his wife's curfew, saying she's selfish for having a hobby, posting photos of him constantly draped over her, commenting "obssesed with you" all the time, commenting on her manky teeth, taking the piss when she cooks/cleans, getting the step kids to rub his feet, getting his own kids to belittle her whilst he laughs. All filmed for the gram of course! (there are loads more, these are just off the top of my head!)

All the huns would be like "oMg, hE's sO cOnTrOlLiNg, yOu nEeD tO lEaVe hIm" but nope. The huns are like #couplegoals. We need a Josh. Be more like R. We love you. Family goals xoxox. 🙄🙄 Bunch of hypocritical, enabling bellends ✌

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Partofthefam

Rach was/is Josh's sister best friend since they were young. She apparently had a crush on josh since she was little.
Josh has seb and isaac with his first wife
Rachel has betsy and tallulah with an ex and edie with an ex
They have wilby together.
They have only been together 6 or 7 years. They "apparently" had an affair behind his ex wife and edies dad back. Josh got custody of the boys. And wallah... "patchwork" family is born!
Josh doesn't actually have full custody they are just bastards and have stopped Samantha from seeing her boys, unfortunately it costs an absolute fortune to take them to court and Sam doesn't know how much they have poisoned the boys against her so doesn't want to put them through all that shit, but don't worry she is building a case up and saving hard, the time will come. This is FACT I can assure you. We spk regularly now as I managed to contact her through a mutual friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Partofthefam

I've just asked Samantha and yes she did write the petition, when she was in hospital because of all the shit, as in whilst she was having a breakdown coz of those bastards.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Another essential purchase 🙄

48EBC351-68BA-4095-B76D-3E559F7725B1.jpeg

Does one house really need two neon signs? Locals will start thinking she’s opened a kebab shop if she’s not careful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Mumsnet is scary, I'll stay here in my comfort zone 😊
Mumsnet is full of fucking absolute idiots who think they are a cut above everyone else and the masters of snarky one liners.

Reality is the majority are middle class housewives whose husband's are all cheating cocklodgers so they feel they need to be superior on the t'internet because no other fucker in real life listens to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Myarmyandme

Now I’m not defending her at all but.....

Unless she kidnapped him and raped him Josh was a willing partner. He was married with 2 young children. He lied and cheated just as much as she did. Even if the Freak sister gave her heads up on his marital problems he stuck his party sausage in someone else.

Now I’m going to stand in the corner and give myself a stern talking to ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 41

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Right, back to Saviour Sally. Or should I say White Saviour Wendy?

Her recent post about the shoes - it’s good what she’s done. She’s a rich person who’s kids have an abundance of things. Good to donate those things to children who need it. Also good to promote the organisation who run the program. This could have been done in another way. I feel it’s exploitative showing these two young girls holding up a note thanking “The PTWM team”. I feel it’s all about her ego again and how wonderful she needs to look 24/7. How much she needs everyone to know she’s a saviour. The picture of the girls was not necessary. Yes it was sent to them as a thank you. So you and your family drink it in and say “Look how happy they are. This is something we should keep doing” Now you’ve broadcasted them for content without their permission. Two little girls thousands of miles away who just want their new shoes and to get on with their life are used on your page to show how wonderful you are.

I may get shit for this but I have long had a real problem with people helping African based charities then using images of the end user on their social media to show how much these people are just sooooo grateful, sooooo happy, sooooo pleased to be saved by the generous white woman or man. Doesn’t sit well with me for a number of reasons however asking Rachaelelele to check her privilege would be impossible.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Don’t forget her actual sister Leisa who was around her house all of the time with her kids who Tallulah especially was v close to. Then suddenly Leisa was ‘toxic’

This coincidentally was round the time her book was published. So I reckon ‘toxic’ meant that Leisa called her out on her bullshit & wasn’t happy about the lies that were published about her family.
Oh, so THAT’S why she changed her name to Rachaele - she was jealous of Leisa’s extra ‘e’ 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

novelgossip

Hello all ♥
It's been a while since I've commented on here, I've been here from the start when the whole Paypal scandal hit the fan. I used to be an avid follower of Rachael's or however you spell her name. I have a small business making and selling different scents of candles, about two years back when I was following her I messaged and asked if she would like some samples for a small fee as of course it costs money to make my products, her 'admin' messaged me back and said rachaele wasn't taking any new orders at present fair enough I thought-

On her stories 4days later there was her opening a load of gifted items, my opinion of her was confirmed then of what I'd had a niggling feeling of all along and that is she is very self centred, only cares about herself and the only reason she does 'help' others is so people can gush about how amazing she is blah blah blah. I bet If I'd offered her freebies though she would have accepted 😬😂

I've always said she is very possessive of No balls and you can feel the jealousy and insecurity poring out of her in regards to Sam, as if the poor woman wasn't hurt enough when her husband left her for R, Shes been belittled and made out to be poisonous for all to see and hasn't been able to defend herself, it's disgusting tearing another woman down like that but hers and no balls day will come, they really do walk around as if they are salt of the earth don't they? She's posted many times she always fancied Josh, she'd tell his mum she'd marry him one day and that she used to sneak into his room and sniff his pillow never mind that he already had a wife and two boys. Personally I don't think it's josh who makes those posts on 'his' insta declaring his undying love for his 'amazing' wife, the man barely says two words on her stories I think it's infact Rachaele who posts all these undying love posts on his account 😂

The favouritism is plain as day also which is Betsy and willy. The boys from what you can see over the years by the looks of it don't get time alone with their dad- his insta barely has any posts of them it's all how amazing R Betsy and Wilby are. Even on issacs birthday there wasn't a post but when it's one of the girls there's without a doubt a post saying how amazing they are.

After Wilby was born I remember R was filming a beautiful moment between Seb and his dad having a cuddle, and of course R couldn't allow this so She said quite rudely to Seb oh has Wilby got hiccups?... which made Seb leave his moment with his dad to check Wilby, he didn't have hiccups she of course just couldn't stand the boys having some one to one time with their dad.

Despite what mistakes their biological Mum has made josh still married her and had two children with her which means she obviously wasn't all that bad, it's just convenient for them to
Claim she is poison incase god forbid they be accountable for their actions. We all make mistakes in life and I'm a firm believer unless it's a murder or rape people deserve a second chance and I truly hope sam gets her moment with her boys 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When R decided she wanted to be "out there" she should have done the sensible thing and said something like 'we're a patchwork family, I have 2 stepsons but I won't be showing or mentioning them' The end.

There was never ever any need to even bring the boys into her pantomime life.

That's why we've all ended up with an opinion on it because she doesn't keep them private.

We shouldn't even know anything about S but we do because of her. It is her who tells everyone how badly affected the boys are by their bio mums behaviour, it's her that's told everyone they have full custody, which in turn makes people question why, as that's very extreme. It's her who says they don't drink in front of the boys but litteraly the following day they're both drinking in front of the boys 🤷🏼‍♀️ and it's her that goes on a massive rambling, delusional rant at someone who dared to ask where the PP money went as she thought it was S new boyfriend. V, v bizarre!

You can then add to that all the 'my boys'literally a week after they "got together", so not even been to court. 'They call me mum' When whenever they've been on film or she's showed a private text it's always Rachel. Getting them to do foot rubs and filming it for the gram...just bizarre and for no one elses benefit except their bio mum!

And not forgetting the fact that of all the names in the universe she just had to chose Sam for the book.

At the end of the day we wouldn't be here, we wouldn't know anything about them or their situatuon with their bio mum if it wasn't for R being so desperate for attention and using those 2 poor boys situation for it!

It's one fucked up situation that none of us should know anything about but we do, thanks to R!

That's my last comment on this matter. It doesn't help that we seem to get away from this topic and then someone pops up saying we all know nothing, so we start it all again 🤣🤣 what we know is from R herself but she's hardly the queen of truth is she 🤪

Have a fab day 😘 will check in tonight! Hopefully we've not made it to a new thread by then 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Wow this thread has moved fast.

being a bit awol cos I’ve had the most horrific squirts for the past few days.
I’m just so lucky that me and my arsehole survived it.
I’ll be scarred for life and every time I see a roll of toilet paper I’ll have a flashback
had the town mayor on the phone vomiting and crying begging me to soldier on though the ring sting and then all my neighbours came out last night and was all clapping for me cos I’d managed 3 hours off the loo, thought that was nice, going to make them all my besties now and let my daughter call them all Aunties, Uncles and cousin’s twice removed.

anyways what twat features being upto? Anything new or interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Look. Wilby's outside in the shade with a hat on. Christ! We all deserve to be called his Aunty the way we're helping to raise him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Whatever you "think" you know is actually worthless in the grand scheme of things. Two boys are still being actively withheld from their mother.
How do you know this? I don’t mean that to come across antagonistically, honest 😀 Is this because of a few screenshots on Sam’s social media? If it is then I think we should acknowledge that her perspective is only one side of the story, and a biased side, naturally.

My step-kids resided with myself and their Dad. Their Mum left when they were 3&6 and he spent 2 yrs as a single Dad. She disappeared completely for 3 mths, and then for the next 18 mths drifted in and out i.e wouldn’t get in touch for weeks on end, then would text him saying she was going to pick up the kids to have them for a night, with like 1 day notice. He always obliged, because they were desperate to see her and idolised her.

As they got older, they became less interested in her sporadic involvement, for a range of reasons that I won’t bore you with. At the age of 10 & 13, it was the kids themselves that generally managed contact with their Mum (via their mobiles) and frequently declined her offer of a visit because, frankly, they had hobbies, friends parties to go to, or something we had already planned/booked etc. They weren’t interested, as they had come to realise the visit was never on their terms, always hers.

If you took a look at her social media at that point you’d have thought that we were refusing her access, or that we were deliberately alienating her...she’d put up these ‘woe is me’ posts like “Missing my babies this weekend. Told my visit ‘isn’t convenient’.......again 😢” and people would pile on telling her to get a solicitor or take us to court etc. In reality she never would, because she knew that the reason she didn’t have them that weekend was all her own fault. Example- She would text them on Wednesday saying she would collect them on Friday after school. One of them said ooh I have football 4-5pm can you pick me up after? The other had been invited to a sleepover at a friends on the Friday night so said please can you pick me up on Saturday morning instead? She would go mad saying that we were keeping her from her kids whereas in reality it was her that refused to have any kind of notice period or schedule for having them; they just got sick of it and had their own plans. In reality, her life was all about her, and she refused to have any kind of consistency in visits in case it messed up her own social life or plans.

I suppose what I’m saying is, it is entirely possible that either or both of the boys simply don’t want to engage with their Mother, for loads of reasons (my situation is only one example).

Not for one moment do I condone how Rach plasters them over social media, refers to them as ‘mine’, etc, but the idea that her and Josh are deliberately alienating the boys from their Mum is a really serious allegation, and as someone who has been on the wrong end of allegations like that, can be horribly frustrating and upsetting. In our case, we would have loved a few days ‘off’ from the older two as we had 2 of our own and it would have been quite nice to have a lesser headcount sometimes!

End of rant. And yep....you did touch a nerve!! Ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The only way that book is going to be worth reading is if one of her 'edits' involves deleting every fucking word and letting someone else write the whole thing, about something that isn't her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34