PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping Christ those women are horrible over there! You think Tattle is bad?! Almost all of them are nippy arseholes to each other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG don’t go to Mumsnet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
The huns live there. You will be savaged alive.
May the odds be in your favour, but dont say you weren’t warned ✊

• Haha
Someone just defended the teeth πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wonder if someone can reply to YerAWizardHarry asking why her "white coloured fixed braces" looks like she's been munching her way through dog tit? God. How can you defend those gnashers 🀣 can't even tell the bastard things are ment to be white. Maybe Wizard can go brush them for her some time πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love that they think we're the bad ones and we're reasonably terrified of posting over there πŸ€ͺ
Suppose they can claim not to be judgemental, they hate everyone an even amount.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would you shave a baby’s head? Is that not dangerous? Delicate baby head plus blades = ah go on then.

Second photo of Wilbert today though, she’s bloody excelled herself. Poor Tallulah and Isaac and Dave/Seb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do you know what, that really wouldn't surprise me at all.
Im still figuring they went rutting in the woods shirtly after edies birth when she was still lactating hence his obsession with the milky dugs. They git together pronto toot sweet after E birth and tried to stop her bio dad from seeing her. S and I dont see their mum sadly or apparently which ever you believe. All very shady if you ask me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Two faced Tracey is clapping I see. Stop it Rach. The NHS workers don't want applause from people who farm their kids out to different houses so you can have a birthday shag fest 🀒

• Angry
  • Heart
Two faced Tracey is clapping I see. Stop it Rach. The NHS workees don't want applause from people who farm their kids out to different houses so you can have a birthday shag fest 🀒
She actually makes me feel sick after reading s and I mum, the pair of them are shocking.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Well I dont think the post will get the reaction deserved from what I've read. Somehow they're bitching at the OP?! And telling people to go to tattle πŸ˜‚ why are mumsnetters so up themselves?
Never understood mumsnetters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ive not been on this thread since the start of lockdown. hope everyone here is ok! has anything big happened or is she still clutching for relevance?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.