PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very offensive. Do it in private fine, but it’s not appropriate in public.

And why is she trying to run down Isaac reading to Wilby? Making out Wilby is bored. He’s a baby, they tend not to be overly fussed about that which they can’t grab and ram in their mouth but Isaac reading to him will be helping Wilby’s language development.
Oh but I bet if one of the girls was reading to Wilbur she'd be all "best big sister" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isaac is the sweetest boy 💖

I think FODs followers are slightly more middle class, R’s followers seem to be Jeremy kyles rejects
Trying to decide whether to be offended as I followed her until Tattlegate. Although I do agree with you so now I’m arguing with myself about myself 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I’ll admit, I’m not someone who follows her religiously, I only go and watch her stories when I want to annoy myself I think 😂 when she comes up I just Flip past her normally 😂 so sorry for this question but what is the actual family dynamic? I thought all of those children were hers but after reading here a bit it’s only 4? So are the other two Josh’s? I thought I’d seen somewhere that they’d been together since they were young but I must have picked that up wrong ... that’s what I get for not paying full attention 😂 how many of Raechelleellee’s children are Josh’s children? I’m so confused

Trying to decide whether to be offended as I followed her until Tattlegate. Although I do agree with you so now I’m arguing with myself about myself 🤔
haha I thought the same about me but I still follow her for some reason 😂

Reactions: 2
So I’ll admit, I’m not someone who follows her religiously, I only go and watch her stories when I want to annoy myself I think 😂 when she comes up I just Flip past her normally 😂 so sorry for this question but what is the actual family dynamic? I thought all of those children were hers but after reading here a bit it’s only 4? So are the other two Josh’s? I thought I’d seen somewhere that they’d been together since they were young but I must have picked that up wrong ... that’s what I get for not paying full attention 😂 how many of Raechelleellee’s children are Josh’s children? I’m so confused
The two oldest boys are Josh’s with his ex wife and it is presumed / basically confirmed he left her for Rachael. The baby boy is her and Josh’s. The two oldest girls have one day. The youngest girl has another dad. So she has 3 baby daddy’s in total.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Betsy - Rach and partner 1
Seb - Josh and his first wife
Tallulah - Rach and partner 1
Isaac - Josh and his first wife
Edie - Rach and partner 2
Wilby - Rach and Josh

🙂🙂

Reactions: 10
Isaac is the sweetest boy 💖

I think FODs followers are slightly more middle class, R’s followers seem to be Jeremy kyles rejects
I think if she had followers more in the FOD, UGG, MP et al area, she would have faltered long ago. Those inconsistencies and lack of legitimacy would have been picked up straight away.
It’s not an insult btw everyone, it’s just everyone has in their own demographic/ audience. Rach reaches out to people who want their weekly quota of woe and drama.
Most of us followed her at one time or another to watch it for whatever reason ✌

Reactions: 12
I think if she had followers more in the FOD, UGG, MP et al area, she would have faltered long ago. Those inconsistencies and lack of legitimacy would have been picked up straight away.
It’s not an insult btw everyone, it’s just everyone has in their own demographic/ audience. Rach reaches out to people who want their weekly quota of woe and drama.
Most of us followed her at one time or another to watch it for whatever reason ✌
A lot of people also follow her because they were or are in dangerous domestic situations and were led to believe she could and would help them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

haha I thought the same about me but I still follow her for some reason 😂
Rach was/is Josh's sister best friend since they were young. She apparently had a crush on josh since she was little.
Josh has seb and isaac with his first wife
Rachel has betsy and tallulah with an ex and edie with an ex
They have wilby together.
They have only been together 6 or 7 years. They "apparently" had an affair behind his ex wife and edies dad back. Josh got custody of the boys. And wallah... "patchwork" family is born!

Reactions: 3
Reallly hot day moaning your hot so you sit cuddled up skin to skin on your cuddles chair
Why so needy or that to show off to everyone or a certain person I have him his min

Couldn’t think anything worse than my partner touching me today

Reactions: 9
Rach was/is Josh's sister best friend since they were young. She apparently had a crush on josh since she was little.
Josh has seb and isaac with his first wife
Rachel has betsy and tallulah with an ex and edie with an ex
They have wilby together.
They have only been together 6 or 7 years. They "apparently" had an affair behind his ex wife and edies dad back. Josh got custody of the boys. And wallah... "patchwork" family is born!
Don't forget to add how she would sneak into his room and sniff his pillow 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m the same, I followed her until her tattle rant and discovered that calling her out on her crappy behaviour does not qualify you as a troll. We all need pulling up sometimes, adults take it and decide what to do with criticism but don’t scream troll when we behave like twats.

Reactions: 8
Hi guys 🤪

Was scrolling through the world of Facebook when this came up! ⤵

Obviously, my first thought was Queen R!

I know she suffers from the world's worst periods and thought it was super mean of mother nature on bleeping up her birthday weekend of shagging, especially when she had already (illegally) sent her sproggs elsewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ so thought maybe a cake would cheer her up?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it very strange how she has to be draped all over josh all the time. Yes when you're alone maybe but not when the kids are around?! Does anybody else do that?! She is the most needy woman, she has massive issues and whatever therapist she saw, was a waste of money really wasn't it?! But I guess there's her being needy and the worry that josh will be off with another woman at some point...once a cheat, always a cheat.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.