PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen the story of Wilby and the chicken ... I’m sorry but both babies and animals are unpredictable and fast like ... one or both of them could get hurt why would you even encourage that situation... ah wait. For the engagement “ANGRY CHICKEN PECKED MY BABY” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not the most maternal woman going, but I bloody love me an 8/9 month old.

So bloody cute and their personalities are just beginning to shine 💖

Reactions: 5
So, a post has just gone up on Mumsnet about Rach using a funeral for content yesterday.
OOOOOOH! Interesting. I’ve searched on there for her before and they all seemed to love her.

I don’t do Mumsnet. I sometimes read old threads with general questions if I’m being a paranoid first time mum and that’s fine. However a bit of digging the other day I found loads of anti vaxers which I am just so against.

Reactions: 6
I see they’re all using them deck chairs she spent a tit load on the other day 🙄🖕

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I really hope that person on mumsnet grasses her up to the friend about the funeral 😂
And I'm sorry but I'm a hairdresser, wtf have they shaved wilbys head on the side for? 😲
I wouldnt shave any babies head below the age of 2.. their hair needs to thicken up first. Just a quick tidy up around the ears and fringe with scissors will do! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The funeral that Betsy went to has its own thread on Mumsnet.

Someone who has been sent pics of what she wrote. The person on Mumsnet is friends with someone related to whose funeral it was and she's fuming it's on social media!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone just said she looks like Katie Hopkins and another said about at least they all have beautiful smiles 😂 I sensed a bit of sarcasm in that one

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Someone who has been sent pics of what she wrote. The person on Mumsnet is friends with someone related to whose funeral it was and she's fuming it's on social media!
OK I’m heading over. Send a search party if I’m not back soon! I’ll never turn my back on “The nastiest thread on tattle” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OK I’m heading over. Send a search party if I’m not back soon! I’ll never turn my back on “The nastiest thread on tattle” 😂

How did u find it

Reactions: 3
Are we allowed to post a link to it? Sorry if we're not...

Well I dont think the post will get the reaction deserved from what I've read. Somehow they're bitching at the OP?! And telling people to go to tattle 😂 why are mumsnetters so up themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where I grew up in Manchester, everyone was my Auntie 😂 maybe it's a regional thing...
Not Manchester but I had plenty aunties...its a regional and cultural thing... same in many afro Caribbean and african cultures. Sign of respect and also relationship.

• Heart
Omg some of the comments though 😂😂 "shes rough af" "why would anyone want to follow that shite"
Shes really messed up this time hasn't she 😂😂😂 *rubs hands together*

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Share the link to the mumsnet thread

Reactions: 2
She definitely reads here.... talking about calling friends "aunties" and her recent story " we really miss auntie astrid" 🤦‍♀️
More like granny astrid

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.