PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbee

VIP Member
Why on one of the videos did she say “thanks for being the best big sister to Betsy” does she not like the other siblings???
She’s so busy “adopting” other people, she forgets there are four other children at home who could use some attention (B and W get loads as the obvious faves).

It’s one thing I can’t stand, blatant favouritism in families.

All rachs young attractive friends seem to be Betsy's big sisters 😂 emily..Charlie lol
Well, I mean, they could be. Fred and Rose are getting on a bit.

Devondoll

[/QUOTE]
I don’t even think that her followers will realised that all the other kids have been left at home alone (or breaking lockdown rules) I only really pay attention to my friends stories, I can’t imagine people paying that much attention (other than us horrible trolls) to her to think ‘oh so where are the other kids?’

This is what I was like back before her tattle rant! I followed her, watched her stories but didnt really take it all in, so never really connected the dots. It was only when I joined here and people were pointing it all out that the penny dropped! I'm far from stupid, I just didnt really pay attention. Sometimes I didnt even watch the stories with volume and I didnt always read her long posts in full.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m amazed there hasn’t been a rambling grid post this evening full of 💔💔💜💜😭😭 and how horrific it is to have to watch your child grieve and how it was so awful she couldn’t even enjoy her birthday weekend.

Oh wait 🤦🏼‍♀️ I forgot. She binned off her kids, including the apparently grieving one, for the weekend so she could have some x-rated Bird Boy action 🤢

Buzzbee

VIP Member
I’m amazed there hasn’t been a rambling grid post this evening full of 💔💔💜💜😭😭 and how horrific it is to have to watch your child grieve and how it was so awful she couldn’t even enjoy her birthday weekend.

Oh wait 🤦🏼‍♀️ I forgot. She binned off her kids, including the apparently grieving one, for the weekend so she could have some x-rated Bird Boy action 🤢
And ended up having a massive row with Tweety Bird (possibly about being caught out in her lie) and probably never got any action anyway. 😂

Cagayu

Chatty Member
Ugh. That’s not endearing at all, videoing someone hugging a toilet isn’t fair. I’d be mortified if that was me, would she be happy for footage of her drunk and vulnerable was to be shared by someone else with a big Instagram account?? I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks