PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she saved her rail to refuge story...

Which was late.... promoting something a two months late....such an activist...

Someone been spying on tattle nob head!

And facebook has been cleansed of any reminders she is a step parent... post below gone.

And the witch in law who did breed bird boy has staked her claim

Eurgh text speak

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Im finding her content so boring now. I rarely watch her stories as they are so long and tiresome. Then when I do watch I feel almost cringed out that I’m watching a families life under a microscope they way she portrays it. She films the mundane family life that is so precious and what should be private is out there for the world to see every day. Her baby is beautiful but we see him every day, I find it so sad that these poor kids have to live this life. I cannot believe she has so many followers, her life and content is pretty ordinary.

Reactions: 11
Im finding her content so boring now. I rarely watch her stories as they are so long and tiresome. Then when I do watch I feel almost cringed out that I’m watching a families life under a microscope they way she portrays it. She films the mundane family life that is so precious and what should be private is out there for the world to see every day. Her baby is beautiful but we see him every day, I find it so sad that these poor kids have to live this life. I cannot believe she has so many followers, her life and content is pretty ordinary.

She's a wanna be saccone joly and meldrum...both heinous but she doesnt have the class... shes more Jeremy kyle to oprah.

Reactions: 3
Notice she saved her rail to refuge story...

Which was late.... promoting something a two months late....such an activist...

Someone been spying on tattle nob head!

And facebook has been cleansed of any reminders she is a step parent... post below gone.

And the witch in law who did breed bird boy has staked her claim

Eurgh text speak
"See you soon" but no siree, we're not breaking lockdown to see family members who are in a vulnerable category 🤔

Reactions: 2
“Then the nasty trolls all did went back under their bridges and Queen Rochelle was able to reign over her faithful subjects once more and also she could get lots and lots of money for sitting on her sofa getting a foot rub and eating a bacon sammich made by her mummy.

THE END”

🤞🏻🤣

View attachment 136975
Is it just me that thinks 2000 words isn’t that many in four hours (when there’s clearly no care for grammar and MANY horrific adjectives will be used).

Raquel says ‘garden shears’
Old mother immoral says ‘scissors’.
Says it all really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.