PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh needs to grow a pair. I'd be checking the condoms for holes if I was him 😂 fatal attraction kinda tit she is.
If she was so horrifically sliced in two, you would think she would give her body a rest from the next one. Her pregnancy and birth couldnt have been as horrific as she made out if she wants to go through it all again after only 8 months.
My youngest is almost 2 and hes put me off for life! Mother nature tricked me with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have u ever got fake tan in your mouth ? (By accident obvs 🙄)It’s disgusting. Poor kid. Who bets she’s pregnant by the time this year is out !

Reactions: 11
She probably already is and just gearing everyone up for the "suprise" announcement lol
Probably, cos kids aren’t staying young forever, she needs to pop more out to carry on leading this lifestyle! I’ve noticed (as my kids watch a few) family YouTube channels, always ending having more and more children! It’s actually disgusting. I’ve got 2, I would have loved a 3rd but my 2 are enough!

Reactions: 7
Yup. Can’t help thinking that it’s slightly offensive too 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s very offensive. Do it in private fine, but it’s not appropriate in public.

And why is she trying to run down Isaac reading to Wilby? Making out Wilby is bored. He’s a baby, they tend not to be overly fussed about that which they can’t grab and ram in their mouth but Isaac reading to him will be helping Wilby’s language development.

Reactions: 16
Yup. Can’t help thinking that it’s slightly offensive too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh it’s massively offensive. Though I don’t think her followers are up to speed on xenophobic stereotyping. If it was say someone like FOD doing it, he would be torn to shreds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s very offensive. Do it in private fine, but it’s not appropriate in public.

And why is she trying to run down Isaac reading to Wilby? Making out Wilby is bored. He’s a baby, they tend not to be overly fussed about that which they can’t grab and ram in their mouth but Isaac reading to him will be helping Wilby’s language development.
Isaac is the sweetest boy 💖

Oh it’s massively offensive. Though I don’t think her followers are up to speed on xenophobic stereotyping. If it was say someone like FOD doing it, he would be torn to shreds
I think FODs followers are slightly more middle class, R’s followers seem to be Jeremy kyles rejects

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen Seb since last week? Is he still away? I can’t remember seeing him on the stories when all the others appeared from their four day naps

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that she has shared followers copying it and sharing it just says a lot about her followers .. they don’t see it’s actually inappropriate and offensive.

And the reason Wilby is responding to it is only because her voice changes with putting on the accent .. it’s not a hack or a miracle ! She is not sharing anything remotely new. My daughter still loves it when I act out her books in different voices. It’s an engaging tool and it’s great for bonding. But all hail Rachel for calming the nations babies with singing in an German accent (which isn’t one but how would she know ...)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.