PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably so people message her asking her if she is fine and how Betsy is? and then today she can come on and explain everything sat in her bedroom with W hanging off her ... she probably isn’t actually spending time with any off them. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s got Astrid round or she’s catching up on here!
My apologies...i thought there was hope yet 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say that’s more to get the huns worrying and messaging her because they’re so concerned about Betsy. She’s still getting the attention she so desperately craves that way.
100% - she only goes quiet on here when she is attention seeking!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry you edited this after I had reacted to it, sorry not laughing at your little one hurting herself! Hope she feels better soon, my 5 year old did it the other week too, upset me more than her!
don’t worry about it. it was actually 2 separate posts, I wrote the one about my daughter after I had posted the one about the phone but it put them together into one post 🤔🤔

my daughter is absolutely fine. She’s well and truly milking it as expected 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
100% she's building up to a long rambling woe is me post. I'm thinking along the lines of she had to go to her first funeral alone, bit of horrific vomiting and thrush thrown in for good measure. She promised herself that her babies would never have to experience the same but the nasty Covid virus meant that couldn't happen so they stayed as nearby as they good.

Que 'you're the most amazing family' '💔💔' 'this broke me' etc from the huns and completely glossing over the fact she's completely ignoring the rules when it sits them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate the whole adopted family stuff. I refuse to let my children call my friends auntie etc as I think it’s insulting to my sister who is there actual auntie! Even friends who are probably closer to my kids than my sister
Really? My son calls my best friend Aunty, my sisters aren't bothered at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate the whole adopted family stuff. I refuse to let my children call my friends auntie etc as I think it’s insulting to my sister who is there actual auntie! Even friends who are probably closer to my kids than my sister
Where I grew up in Manchester, everyone was my Auntie 😂 maybe it's a regional thing...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, page three of a new thread 😂. How long was I offline for? Ive noticed that doesn’t post that much when she doesn’t have an AD or two to slip in amongst the rambling.

Reactions: 5
I have more non biological aunties than I do biological 🤣🤣 maybe it’s a Glasgow thing, everyone’s your auntie and everyone’s your cousin hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have more non biological aunties than I do biological 🤣🤣 maybe it’s a Glasgow thing, everyone’s your auntie and everyone’s your cousin hahaha
Maybe it's a Scottish thing because I'm Aberdeen and the same 😂

Saying that, everyone my kids call aunty and uncle I've known for 10+ years so aren't likely to bugger off and be forgotten about when we get bored of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her brain will be running at a million MPH right now. So many opportunities for a woe is me post she doesn’t know what to pick! Birthday in lockdown and they apparently couldn’t get their much wanted alone time?! Home schooling getting too much?! Betsy experiences a loss (this will all be about Rachaele of course)?! Wilby on a 2 hour nursing strike?! Trolls?! Periods?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They're doing a hotline phone in on This Morning if your family members are breaking lockdown rules 😂 someone phone in for rachaeeeel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First story of the day and it’s her and b in bed together !!!!
With B looking all sad. Definitely laying the foundations for a waffle post on her losing someone. She’s sick. Using someone’s death for attention, likes and being told she’s wonderful. She’s getting worse.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.