PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god it’s back!!

I reckon the woe is me thread will include...
My mum went to a funeral when she was a foetus and vomited horrifically, Rachella vowed at that moment to shield her future kids from all death. The midwife when she was born held her and told her she knew she’d had suffered horrifically but that being the new Jesus she would suffer horrendously through out her life but that god had a plan for her and all her yeast infections to come.

Followed by
Couples goals 🤮
Best Mumma ❤
Which my yeast infections were like yours 🤞
Where can I find a gay husband like yours 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her brain will be running at a million MPH right now. So many opportunities for a woe is me post she doesn’t know what to pick! Birthday in lockdown and they apparently couldn’t get their much wanted alone time?! Home schooling getting too much?! Betsy experiences a loss (this will all be about Rachaele of course)?! Wilby on a 2 hour nursing strike?! Trolls?! Periods?!
You’re all thinking exactly the same as me. She probably did spend a bit of time with Betsy last night, losing someone close and also a break up 💔 your first heartbreak is tit, hell any heart break is tit, but it will all get turned round back to her.

Edit: She probably spent the night last night writing her woe is me post. That’s why she was quiet.
Oh look her favourite children, sat on the sofa with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
When I was little, every woman in my street was Aunty. I'm in Wales.
Yep, my grandma’s best friends were all auntie to me and still are; as were my mum’s. My own best friends are aunties to my kids too. A couple of them deserve the title over my sister.

You’re all thinking exactly the same as me. She probably did spend a bit of time with Betsy last night, losing someone close and also a break up 💔 your first heartbreak is tit, hell any heart break is tit, but it will all get turned round back to her.

Edit: She probably spent the night last night writing her woe is me post. That’s why she was quiet.
Oh look her favourite children, sat on the sofa with her.
The blatant favouritism would be horrible under any circumstance, but to broadcast it for hundreds of thousands to see; the evidence out there forever more for the non-golden-children to see is abhorrent. She doesn’t deserve those children; the damage she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Death at any age is awful and your first heartbreak you never really recover but neither of those things had to be shared apart from close friends and family. It should have been kept private.
She used someone’s death ffs to get sympathy and likes and for strangers to big up her ego 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Look. Wilby's outside in the shade with a hat on. Christ! We all deserve to be called his Aunty the way we're helping to raise him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“Quarantine Queen” is that a dig at tattle because she’s been found out..... your only a queen at something if you are liked and go by the rules.... don’t use a death/funeral for a instagram
Post for likes and comments.... that’s just low of the lowest!

Reactions: 16
I hate seeing this on babies 🤬
I just don't understand why she feels the need to fake tan her tits. Fair enough, if you want to fake tan, it's your body. But she's not (supposed to be) going anywhere, who's she doing it for? Even if you feel better with a bit of fake tan on (I couldn't be arsed myself, but I know some people do) why does it need to be over her boobs? Who's seeing them other than Josh - who was there when she was sliced in two with a chainsaw or whatever, so I doubt be cares that much whether her boobs are cuprinol brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just don't understand why she feels the need to fake tan her tits. Fair enough, if you want to fake tan, it's your body. But she's not (supposed to be) going anywhere, who's she doing it for? Even if you feel better with a bit of fake tan on (I couldn't be arsed myself, but I know some people do) why does it need to be over her boobs? Who's seeing them other than Josh - who was there when she was sliced in two with a chainsaw or whatever, so I doubt be cares that much whether her boobs are cuprinol brown.

Cuprinol Brown pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not like Prince Wilber is ever going to have to share anything with his siblings is it?

Unless a new prince or princess comes along and then he’ll just be thrown in with the rest of them and have to lump it.

606795FC-A8CF-4AB7-BBAA-0D266BFC3E08.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Is the colour of prince W nose the result of her fake tan?
Oh course it is. have you not seen the nice shade of orange she is. Wouldnt suprise me if W goes off his milk again when it tastes like chemicals from all the tan 😡 if said it before and I will say it again.. theres no need to fake tan your tits! Especially when you breast feed!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.