PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped onto insta for a little look with a brew. Then I saw the “well done me” post and Wilby essentially being used as a football on the trampoline.

Standard Saturday for Rach then. Well done hun. Top parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I keep saying this and your probably all bored of it now but it really angers me when she starts bragging about her spending.. does she not realise that half if not more of the followers are people that have fled DV situations and are living in places where nothing is theirs apart from the clothes on their back and then to watch someone brag and constantly gloat etc can be really upsetting for people like that. Not to mention the remaining followers who have either lost jobs or been furloughed and cant put food on their tables. Her sense of compassion is dire. She probably only has 5% of her followers who have the same amount of disposable income as she apparently does

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a look on the Bag and Bones website out of curiosity - here are a couple of examples of their custom neon signs and what they cost...

178C2704-0E9E-4294-AD6B-F26AC2F75B12.jpeg
4E5019B1-8C5C-4F2D-9D83-E625D6DE2520.jpeg
5AAB4021-E953-47A4-BAE3-1FCD8A81331B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That trampoline 😱 I mean yes they have 6 kids well 5 but even so I would if I could (wanted/felt the absolute essential need) still buy a small size .. always a good way to teach kids taking turns / patience but more so to avoid accidents (during a pandemic) ...by minimum amount of kids on it.

Reactions: 9
That trampoline 😱 I mean yes they have 6 kids well 5 but even so I would if I could (wanted/felt the absolute essential need) still buy a small size .. always a good way to teach kids taking turns / patience but more so to avoid accidents (during a pandemic) ...by minimum amount of kids on it.
I thought all trampolines were only supposed to be used one person at a time regardless of their size 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t there a post recently on the grid of a photo of Hannah and Josh and everyone thinking it was a photo of Josh and Rach ..! I might confuse things though.
Hannah hasn’t been mentioned in ages. She’s probably pissed off she keeps claiming all these best friends when she’s the one who’s stuck by all her crappy life choices. Where’s the artist woman as well?! She disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused - did she get the trampoline from their old house or buy a new one?

Get the lies notebook out Rach - I like consistency in my Lies 😂

When R decided she wanted to be "out there" she should have done the sensible thing and said something like 'we're a patchwork family, I have 2 stepsons but I won't be showing or mentioning them' The end.

There was never ever any need to even bring the boys into her pantomime life.

That's why we've all ended up with an opinion on it because she doesn't keep them private.

We shouldn't even know anything about S but we do because of her. It is her who tells everyone how badly affected the boys are by their bio mums behaviour, it's her that's told everyone they have full custody, which in turn makes people question why, as that's very extreme. It's her who says they don't drink in front of the boys but litteraly the following day they're both drinking in front of the boys 🤷🏼‍♀️ and it's her that goes on a massive rambling, delusional rant at someone who dared to ask where the PP money went as she thought it was S new boyfriend. V, v bizarre!

You can then add to that all the 'my boys'literally a week after they "got together", so not even been to court. 'They call me mum' When whenever they've been on film or she's showed a private text it's always Rachel. Getting them to do foot rubs and filming it for the gram...just bizarre and for no one elses benefit except their bio mum!

And not forgetting the fact that of all the names in the universe she just had to chose Sam for the book.

At the end of the day we wouldn't be here, we wouldn't know anything about them or their situatuon with their bio mum if it wasn't for R being so desperate for attention and using those 2 poor boys situation for it!

It's one fucked up situation that none of us should know anything about but we do, thanks to R!

That's my last comment on this matter. It doesn't help that we seem to get away from this topic and then someone pops up saying we all know nothing, so we start it all again 🤣🤣 what we know is from R herself but she's hardly the queen of truth is she 🤪

Have a fab day 😘 will check in tonight! Hopefully we've not made it to a new thread by then 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely agree with ALL you've written here!

Reactions: 6
I thought all trampolines were only supposed to be used one person at a time regardless of their size 🤷🏼‍♀️
No idea tbh .. 😅 if yes then I don’t understand why it had to be so big. I just went with what I read a few days earlier on a local Facebook group by someone asking what the right size is for 2 kids iand people saying soundso for their 2 kids jumping together - so I thought Rach bought a big one because of potentially 5 kids being on it..hah but think you are right since they don’t allow more than 1 kid in our our local trampoline park ..! I am getting more coffee ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the feck let’s their kids bounce on a trampoline with a baby!

£200 really essential then

twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair to Her Royal Highness, Queen Rachel of Scamdom, she has FINALLY uploaded the “rail to refuge” stories to her highlights, just behind the “nursing strike” where Wilby, who doesn’t usually breastfeed all day because he’s too busy eating cake off the ground, didn’t breasfeed for 12 hours, and “German me”, the one where Queen R uses xenophobia to stop her child crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg
That will be an instant regret.
we had an 8ft one for years and then we sorted the crap out of the garden and decided to treat the kids to a 14foot one about 5yrs ago.
Well it killed the grass, the dog shat underneath it and I couldn’t crawl under to pick it up (gippy leg)
Youngest was 10 at the time and loved it. Eldest wanted me to go on it she was 12. So I did, I bounced, pissed myself and managed to sprain eldests ankle all at the same time. Even now her ankle is knackered because of it. She has to strap it up for sports.
the last 2yrs the eldest has used it to sunbathe and the youngest has used it to wrestle with his mates. Had enough and got rid of it at the start of lockdown. Gave it to my neighbours daughter. Never ever again!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.