PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her neighbour, I'd be phoning the estate agents and selling my house as soon as possible.
Between the chickens and the trampoline the noise will be horrific, vomit inducing even 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think what annoys me even more than ads is when people are sent things for free that they can easily afford to buy, when some of the rest of us couldn’t afford to buy them yet won’t be given them for nothing.

Today: spends over £200 on a trampoline and gets sent £50 worth of wellies for duck all.

Attachments

• Angry
Hannah hasn’t been mentioned for a while and I like her as she doesn’t look she’s easily led by the bloggers brigade (her face when KDIL was at the baby shower 🤣).
I reckon Hannah has probably benefited substantially by hanging on to the coat tails of the bloggers brigade and being part of the PayPal ‘PTWM team’.

Do you remember when PTWM started tagging lots of stuff by Made in Snetty (clothing) stating that she had ‘just discovered this cute brand’. Though she didn’t mention that Hannah was a long term brand rep for them and this is visible in her Insta profile and she hadn’t just discovered the brand at all. Oops 😂

Just a small fib but one of thousands that she thinks people don’t notice 🙄

Though Hannah’s facial expressions towards KDIL were comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon Hannah has probably benefited substantially by hanging on to the coat tails of the bloggers brigade and being part of the PayPal ‘PTWM team’.

Do you remember when PTWM started tagging lots of stuff by Made in Snetty (clothing) stating that she had ‘just discovered this cute brand’. Though she didn’t mention that Hannah was a long term brand rep for them and this is visible in her Insta profile and she hadn’t just discovered the brand at all. Oops 😂

Just a small fib but one of thousands that she thinks people don’t notice 🙄

Though Hannah’s facial expressions towards KDIL were comedy gold.
Yes I remember that. It was a leopard jumper if I remember rightly?
How deceitful can one group of family/friends be?
The women on here are like Miss Marple 🤣🤣 👍👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think She needs to take some time off sm I think it’s clearly having an effect on her health I mean she’s scarily thin and her appearance is changing dramatically and the way she’s clingy to her husband just shows that her self esteem is rock bottom lately Especially if she has to give the poor man a curfew to go birding. Rach do ur self a favour take some time of sm and find urself again coz u seem lost.

Reactions: 9
Ugh. Poor Issac. Go and have yet another shower together and leave the boy in peace.

(She always looks so unjustifiably smug when Josh is draped on her)

Home again before his curfew so she can knock off her shift early. Well done J 🙄👏🏼
Home with his arms around her neck again 👍🏻

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s a video where he is slobbering all over her neck and she’s caressing his arm looking as smug AF whilst Issac is looking like he’s lost the will to survive.

Why would you video that in the first place nevermind post it on your stories 😂

Am trying to imagine when my partner hugs me and then I make him do it whilst we stand in front of a mirror so I can video it to put on my social media. Warped, embarrassing and desperate 😂

Rachel - just put the phone down and live in the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So relatable hun, I can’t even afford McDonald’s and there you are with your duck off trampoline and yes it will ruin your grass ha ha ha 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That shoe post pisses me off. 'Team'..did she organise a mass collection? What exactly did the team do? How many shoes were donated? Who are the team? Yeah big impressions for very little actual worl or awareness raising. just donate the old shoes in her home and chuck out a promo post?

Pah.

Reactions: 5
Ugh. Poor Issac. Go and have yet another shower together and leave the boy in peace.

(She always looks so unjustifiably smug when Josh is draped on her)

Home again before his curfew so she can knock off her shift early. Well done J 🙄👏🏼
Eurgh did they really need to do it in (I'm guessing) the boys room. Go in your own room 🤢 poor issac

Reactions: 3
I mean common she’s acting all surprised but luv a trampoline that price wasn’t goin to be a small one was it 🤦🏻‍♀️! His a police man and she is what? But they have so much extra money from where? How!!

That shoe post pisses me off. 'Team'..did she organise a mass collection? What exactly did the team do? How many shoes were donated? Who are the team? Yeah big impressions for very little actual worl or awareness raising. just donate the old shoes in her home and chuck out a promo post?

Pah.
She probably shoved them all in a bag, made some mug come and pick them up and post them for her. Zero effort

I mean common she’s acting all surprised but luv a trampoline that price wasn’t goin to be a small one was it 🤦🏻‍♀️! His a police man and she is what? But they have so much extra money from where? How!!
Her book. The book that was able pay off £17,000 debt from going through the family courts, pay for a wedding, a family holiday to Spain, every Apple product imaginable, continuous designer gear for all 8 of them, hundreds of £20 baby grows, non-stop eating out, take-aways & wine deliveries & never ending electrical items and thousands of ££ worth of tat that arrives weekly. The world’s shittest book of fiction is able to pay for all of that 🤥🙄 yeah right, Rachel 😂

Though don’t forget Josh pays for the shower and electricity. They must save on water bills by showering together all the time so that obviously helps.

#Paypal
#GoFundMe
#CrapAds
#FraudGoals

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just asked Samantha and yes she did write the petition, when she was in hospital because of all the tit, as in whilst she was having a breakdown coz of those bastards.
I had a strong feeling it was her from what was said on very early threads. She was berated because of the claim about £900 child maintenance, everybody saying she was exaggerating. If my memory serves me correctly she actually posted a picture of her wage slip showing the deductions as proof and it shut everybody up quite promptly. Going back a while though. Apologies if I’ve misremembered any of this.

If I ordered a 14ft trampoline I wouldn’t be expecting a tiny thing ffs what was she thinking (well she clearly wasn’t!!!) Weve got an 8ft one and it’s not small and has ruined my grass lol

Haven’t seen anything from sheepers lately has she stopped getting commission

Also not seen her weekly bunch of flowers she ordered when drunk on 1 gin or the local florist did they not pay her or give enough for free

• Haha
I had a strong feeling it was her from what was said on very early threads. She was berated because of the claim about £900 child maintenance, everybody saying she was exaggerating. If my memory serves me correctly she actually posted a picture of her wage slip showing the deductions as proof and it shut everybody up quite promptly. Going back a while though. Apologies if I’ve misremembered any of this.
Imagine having to give these 900 quid of your money every month and see them living like this. Frittering money away constantly. Being a nurse you don't exactly earn a fortune.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Crikey, I’ve had a few hours ironing and sorting out my playlists on Spotify. I’ve come back and the baby is being thrown about on the trampoline, the donated shoes have been replaced with new wellies, she has hijacked another Dad and this photograph is the cutest lil gay couple ever (her hair is starting to resemble Jedward now.)
LOVED when Josh called Betsys summer house the shed and Rach went ‘The shed???’ 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.