PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she really is scraping the bottom on the crap barrel for content. Funeral, cuckoo and now poor little black children.

We’ve been doing the shoe donation at our primary school since my 2nd one started and she’s 14 now it’s not a new thing, but she alway manages to make it sound like she’s the saviour.

I have noticed this week she’s struggling because we’ve not given her any content to talk about. 😂😂😂😂 shame! Not
Maybe we should offer up some ideas. How about telling us where the PayPal money has been spent? That would make extremely interesting viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the name of Josh’s first wife should become unmentionable with regard to comments in this thread.

New members arrive, dubious former posters names resurface and we go round in circles.
I’ve reported the constant derailing , let’s leave it to the Mods.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised we haven’t had stories of her wailing about whether or not to send Tallulah and Edie (or is she y2?) back to school. She’s not even mentioned it being an option for them.

Reactions: 5
It’s crazy that Facebook posts make her seem like she’s doing all these amazing things still, sending old shoes to kids in need but on Instagram stories her and her kids are picking out the best bits from a hamper before they donate the leftovers...

‘From the PTWM team’ making it seem like there’s a lot of them when it’s just her and a crappy accountant

Reactions: 10
I can’t watch her waffling so just taking what was written here..! I have to admit my husband and I do “shifts” we call it that between each other. As we can’t get time alone together and have no help only if we pay for it, we split the day in two on Saturdays .. morning / afternoon with loose timings when the other takes over. We don’t do this every week but when we had a busy / tough week it gives us a bit of a breather. We don’t clock watch or count the hours each of us had “alone”. I like “doing the mornings” and I often text him to have a nice lunch and that we are fine so no need to rush back. Often I don’t take my time away either as I am an introvert and like being at home - ppl stress me out so I just stay with them. 😅 We haven’t done this during lockdown as it’s pointless. I assume we are not the only ones doing this though ? It’s just how you label it. My daughter loves her 1 to 1 morning with her dad. We only have 1 child and while she is wild, full of energy 24/7 obviously different to 6 kids 😅 Not sure what my point was now .. I slept on a blow up bed last night camping in the garden (never again.. ) so still not awake.

Reactions: 7
I can understand @Partofthefam not wanting to do this. It’s one thing to give info anonymously and quite another to get in direct touch with people who may know you.
She’s told everyone who she is though by revealing who she is in relation to R. So she’s not anonymous. She’s also subsequently said that she didn’t know S when she was with J so why would S answer personal questions put to her by someone she’s only become acquainted with relatively recently?

First rule of the internet: trust no-one.

Reactions: 17
The neighbours are going to love the kids screaming and bouncing on that overlooking their garden .

Hours of joy are upcoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The neighbours are going to love the kids screaming and bouncing on that overlooking their garden .

Hours of joy are upcoming.
the noise from the springs on the trampoline will Probably have driven the neighbours mad by tea time. It’s more grating than the screaming kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right, back to Saviour Sally. Or should I say White Saviour Wendy?

Her recent post about the shoes - it’s good what she’s done. She’s a rich person who’s kids have an abundance of things. Good to donate those things to children who need it. Also good to promote the organisation who run the program. This could have been done in another way. I feel it’s exploitative showing these two young girls holding up a note thanking “The PTWM team”. I feel it’s all about her ego again and how wonderful she needs to look 24/7. How much she needs everyone to know she’s a saviour. The picture of the girls was not necessary. Yes it was sent to them as a thank you. So you and your family drink it in and say “Look how happy they are. This is something we should keep doing” Now you’ve broadcasted them for content without their permission. Two little girls thousands of miles away who just want their new shoes and to get on with their life are used on your page to show how wonderful you are.

I may get tit for this but I have long had a real problem with people helping African based charities then using images of the end user on their social media to show how much these people are just sooooo grateful, sooooo happy, sooooo pleased to be saved by the generous white woman or man. Doesn’t sit well with me for a number of reasons however asking Rachaelelele to check her privilege would be impossible.
I thought the same when I saw it said “The PTWM team”, like how bloody impersonal? Taking a nice act and making it look like a business transaction.

Reactions: 7
‘The PTWM Team’ makes it sound like they are some sort of legitimate organisation frequently doing charitable work benefiting others (and so worthy of all the PayPal donations) rather than just Rachel and a couple of mates who do her cleaning and sort out her paperwork that she can’t be arsed to do so they can be on the PayPal Payroll. I’m sure that wasn’t Rachel’s intention at all 🙄😂

Wonder if Hannah is still on the team? PTWM often used to post about how she, Hannah and Jo Griffith used to tirelessly work 24/7 helping ‘warriors’. Hannah and Jo seemed to quickly distance themselves from this and no mention of their ‘work’ since questions started to be asked about PayPal and DV safeguarding practices 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘The PTWM Team’ makes it sound like they are some sort of legitimate organisation frequently doing charitable work benefiting others (and so worthy of all the PayPal donations) rather than just Rachel and a couple of mates who do her cleaning and sort out her paperwork that she can’t be arsed to do so they can be on the PayPal Payroll. I’m sure that wasn’t Rachel’s intention at all 🙄😂

Wonder if Hannah is still on the team? PTWM often used to post about how she, Hannah and Jo Griffith used to tirelessly work 24/7 helping ‘warriors’. Hannah and Jo seemed to quickly distance themselves from this and no mention of their ‘work’ since questions started to be asked about PayPal and DV safeguarding practices 🤔
Hannah hasn been mentioned hardly at all in recent months.. considering they are "best mates" iv not seen or heard a post for ages about her. Not even a reposting of a bday message..I might have missed that one though. I think the last time we had any mention of her was xmas time when hannah was going in on josh and of course R was there filming it

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised we haven’t had stories of her wailing about whether or not to send Tallulah and Edie (or is she y2?) back to school. She’s not even mentioned it being an option for them.
Of course it’s not an option for them, they’ve been completely isolated since the week before schools closed and will be safely AT HOME until at least September and definitely will not have any sleepovers with their grandparents during that time, thank you please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know....'Team'....oh do feck off with your team.

Become a charity, show your donations accounts, get some transparency you sad little amateur con artist!

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling that qwerty and Empen still walk among us with new user names 🤣

This thread is better than any soap opera!

Edies year 2 I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im on my own with my kids and have a life away from Tattle. I signed out yesterday to clear my head, so have just seen these.

after the way I was piled on yesterday, I don’t fancy sticking around to suffer more of the same. My DMs are open if you want to ask me any thing.

if Sam is now saying that she did write the petition then she has made made a complete mockery of all the people it caused so many issues for at the time. Innocent people went through hell because of the (now seemingly false!) accusations that were thrown around and people that were being blindly accused of writing it to cause trouble. Families stopped speaking to each other because of it! those relationships have never been been repaired, im still dealing with the consequences of that in daily life and she’s now saying it was her all along?? Are you willing to go on record with real life people and say she told you that? Because it would clear a whole mess up!
Sorry you felt piled up on 😕. The thing is this thread has had various people come along and say they know the real situation, and have claimed to be people they aren't.
People here now question stuff.

Unfortunately, written dialogue sometimes doesn't come across the same as spoken dialogue. It can sometimes come across as confrontational.
In my opinion everyone just needs to try and hear what people are saying and agree to disagree.
I don't even know if what I'm trying to say is coming across as I hope 🤷‍♀️
Don't take it to heart.... Easier said than done, I know ☺

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.